Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A request to the PH of Barun's "New Movie"

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Wishing Everyone a very Happy and safe DiwaliHug

Coming straight to the point...Smile

So the news of the moment is that our heart throb Barun Jee has been offered "3 movies" while his first movie is months away from release...ConfusedConfused

The offers seem to be lucrative enough to change his mind from "I'm taking a longish break"...to "He seems to have made up his mind to quit"..within a weekend...ClapClap

What mega stars like Shahrukh Khan...Salman Khan weren't able to do..Barun Sobti has done it.Thumbs Up..at the age of 28...he is successful enough to quit his job..and go on an indefinite break...to spend time with his family...TongueTongueEmbarrassed

Now my brain has been "dahified" and "vartafied" enough...But I still don't give up...since the game has gotten very interesting...why not the producers of his "New films" come into the picture??Please release a "teaser"..at least...So that we come to know,what's our Sobti boy's next destination??Big smileBig smileWink

PS:Am a little busy with Diwali celebrations..so I'll be out of this forum mostly...But please feel free to share your views...without getting hyper!!Tongue

And yeah...If you need BD's while managing "3 films" with your BALLYWOOD's Newest Megastar..gimme a call...Big smile...PM me for numbers!!Embarrassed

Take a deep breath and enjoy!!Smile

Edited by sampin - 12 November 2012 at 11:19pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

simpMizhiIshi2012sun2011crazyaddictionnomad.nessTanumonDazeeifsaal044sadianabilForLoveofBarunBavariravalisharma06DaRkPrInCeSsIceflamesnandu_2007geetmaanluvsg08soapsuds-Kanha-KranushowstruckDivya429cuppa_n_cricketindi52sohara...Tanu...-Gan-OmorabotiMrDarcyfan..Suhana..applesauce._TheJoker-ILTHBEB-Rehnuma-

raman987 Goldie
raman987
raman987

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
bang on    come on imaginary flimmakers come out
gul will one day repent for killing her baby  for new one and star plus will be sorry to hv given sautela treatment to ipk with poor budget and no promos
it was fans that gave them the recognition and now the way treat fans and cast is horrible
upparwala dekh raha hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddiction..mrinalini..MrDarcyfan

Kranu IF-Rockerz
Kranu
Kranu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
haha I was even thinking the same, he is not even top actor but SP wants us believe he has 3 movies lined up. What a game SP is playing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Dead
_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Yashraj Jee before died had told it as his last wish that he wants to make a film with Barun Sobti..!! HeartHeartHeart  and now others top two (you can any two you like) PH of india also "realized" that what a charm this man has and he NEEDS to be with them.. so they too offered his movie

what is most surprising that Barun when made movie with a small PH declared it publicly but this time he has decided to "take a longish break" and trust me he will be done completing all the three movies in this time. also he himself says "i have no project lined up"..what was that..oh may be he is lying.. or he has forgotten

the only way to clear the confusion..bring the "most wanted" PH who is the highlight in all this but "seems to play" hide and seek

lastly if not movie Barun has earned enough money and at the age of 28 he wants to take a break?? like seriously.. ok i am a foll..i dont want to see anything..i will believe this and blame Sobti for his so called unprofessionalism BAS!

Edited by -Delicious_BS- - 12 November 2012 at 11:14pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simpcrazyaddiction..mrinalini....Suhana.....Tanu...-Rehnuma-

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KranUsa

haha I was even thinking the same, he is not even top actor but SP wants us believe he has 3 movies lined up. What a game SP is playing.

Yep..that's what is bugging me too...Is he the King of Bollywood too??!!ConfusedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionKranu

Tanumon Goldie
Tanumon
Tanumon

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
we can ask star plus , name of those production house who steal our SOBTI boy from us.after all SP is the one who gave us this BREAKING NEWS.
Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
u r "dahified" n "vartafied" but right nw my bheja is friedROFL

I hv gone mad from last wed n it's gonna be one weekClap
longest drama ever!!!LOL

exactly, even wen SRK did fauji he got only 1 YR film dat too darr n a side negative role...

Aisa chamatkar kaise hua prabhu?Embarrassed

I never knew a TV actor wil b asked so much cz even Amar Upadhay left d lead role in Kyunki... at dis peak just 2 do movie n now see, he's of nowhere...no one's even asking him cz usne apne pair par kulhadi marli!!

I just hope BS doesn't repeat it!

Edited by Tiashaa - 12 November 2012 at 11:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini.....Tanu...

Go to top