India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Abhay said he was surprised to marry

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Well, I have some time to think about the episode.

Abhay did tell KC, that the wedding was so rushed  that even he was surprised. Does not make sense at all? Why was he surprised unless someone dropped in to surprise him?

I dont think Abhay is the negative or the one blackmailing Siddhi. Why no messages to KC and why Siddhi Silent espcially when she took the trouble to run after KC to the train station.

The only explanation I can come up right now is

1) that AD is being held hostage in his own home by Richa and her dad.

2) The wedding planner was richa.

3) all communication toosl apprehended by Richa  and now in her  safe custody. Handphones, pc, land lines...

4) The message was sent to KC via Siddhi's handphone by noneother than Richa  to bring Kunal to Diwan house so that he can witness the marriage  and hate Sid and Abhay.

5) Abhay and Siddhi were forced to go thru the marriage or otherwise Kid will be harmed as threatened by Richa. ( thanks to Kunal richa now knows about the 2nd son)

6) the agreement docucment was prepared by D. Thakral to help his lunatic daughther

So in a nutshell, all were in house  arrest due to AC2 being held hostage in his very home by Richa and Siddhi, Abhay, Sulekha were helpless.

There was a strange look exchanged between mother and son. Again another faked suprised look by Abhay when he saw Kunal. ...they were all forced to act by Richa.

Well...what to you think...put aside our hostility and see how the situation can be salvaged by KC now to save his Wife, kid...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidasjkksoaplover1love_me_notdivra4sarah_singhadohareDrivemecracyMalarkodieshi.nlpaljayrpmenon-Rojaa-AkkiLuvsCOLORSAloof.

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
nice to see ur thoughts silambu..i too want to watch all what u mentioned...but not having the courage to watch that mangoose episode again...abhay already gave that fish (refering anand )to siddhi...i want him to remain positive...negative characters are enough in this show...
he loves anand more than he loves siddhi so he wont hurt anand ...so may be...
myra_3490 Senior Member
myra_3490
myra_3490

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
@silambu all wat you are saying might be true bt the only problm is how can she get married to Abhay... even if it is a fake marriage or it is done for namesake bt still the marriage has happened i'm sure it is going to create problems in future Angry

Edited by myra_3490 - 12 November 2012 at 11:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupasiDrivemecracyrainbowgirl

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myra_3490

@silambu all wat you are saying might be true bt the only problm is how can she get married to Abhay... even if it is a fake marriage or it is done for namesake bt still the marriage has happened i'm sure it is going to create problems in future Angry

why future the marriage will remain a problem btw sinal always...we cant even utter a word for reunion...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupasi

rupasi Senior Member
rupasi
rupasi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Myra i second u marriage is marriage it is nt dollS play game...ki jab chaha ok iam through u and im nt ur wife anymore...im marrying the other guy:...there is no justification for this marriage or Siddhi's action...its utter rubbish an insult to the sacrecy of marriage...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

rupasi Senior Member
rupasi
rupasi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakvp

why future the marriage will remain a problem btw sinal always...we cant even utter a word for reunion...
yes sara...i do agree with u thinking of reunion is even an insult...better they forget each other and live their own life...
gs30jul Groupbie
gs30jul
gs30jul

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
completely agree with u
It has to be this way...this is heading twrds Richa's exit..but SINAL reunion is big ???
SIRFINA Senior Member
SIRFINA
SIRFINA

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Silambu,

you are right on. I think that is exactly what is going to happen. It was a forced marriage by Richa who is holding Siddhi son hostage. 

Gosh, this show is so predictable!!!Confused

Go to top