India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Just want to say that... (Page 3)

tanu07 Senior Member
tanu07
tanu07

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Yes, Dipali has no business is ordering Madhu out of the house. But I gald that she did attempt it. Apart from the assured entertainment when RK rips apart Dipali for this... It really will serve as the much needed reality check for all... RK and Madhu included.
There is no doubt about the RK and Madhu's commitment to eachother. 4 pheras or 7... they are man and wife. But it is high time they realise how they began and start to make amends to erase their cruel history. Madhu deserves to be the woman of the household with right and dignity. Madhu needs to stand up for her rights now... she being gently firm isnt going to work with Dipali. And that is going to happen only and only if RK puts the excuse of a family in their place and rectify wrong that he has done. I want to see him give Radhaji a dose too. I would be even more trilled if he asked the Bhatias to leave. Lets see how this pans out...because KC and diwali is a happu family affair at the RK mansion means Dipali is let go this time too :-s

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pritt--Nafisa-

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
dreams-reality IF-Rockerz
dreams-reality
dreams-reality

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
agaree with u , disp hs noo right at all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pritt-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index