Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: BeulaSwaRon

i so want to see the improvements...in every single emotions of theirs...hamesha masthi๐Ÿ˜ก???

cvs ka trend dekhkarr nahi lagtha that they will improvise...and ye shivam...naam hi maath ley...waste hai wo tho..

I dnt get it why palki is sooo obsessed with this character..

ok understood lead ho toh ul get spcl attention frm cv's..but yeh toh side ke b side ka character h..

aaya ram gaya raam types..isse itna footage kyun dia jaa raha h..

palki have wasted episodes on episodes on showing his plans and bla bla stuff..

she could have shown us a romantic Swaron track(whch was lacking) instead of this shitt๐Ÿ˜ก

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ana_Taarey

I dnt get it why palki is sooo obsessed with this character..

ok understood lead ho toh ul get spcl attention frm cv's..but yeh toh side ke b side ka character h..

aaya ram gaya raam types..isse itna footage kyun dia jaa raha h..

palki have wasted episodes on episodes on showing his plans and bla bla stuff..

she could have shown us a romantic Swaron track(whch was lacking) instead of this shitt๐Ÿ˜ก

palki seems to be deciding the fate of tracks not basing characters and story but might be cozz of her favoritism...story naam ki cheez tho hai hi nahi?? anyways lets leave abt her...dont want this topic to deviate...main aspect dance ban
Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 11 years ago
meghana29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First step related to dance ban as celebrating rose day was a good idea..Though it was dragged but seeing the dance made up for it..Now i'm hoping to see the next step...I'm assuming it wil be a right mixture of seriousness and fun..
I wonder how Moulin Rouge will be included in the story..Eagerly waiting for it...Miss the Diwali spl episode..Maybe we'll have christmas spl this time..๐Ÿ˜Š
meghana29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ana_Taarey

I so agree with you..

kya bolu..annoyed totally

swayam acting such insanely is sooo intolerable..

upar se Sneha nai h..n now this Dance bann track such going idiotically..

ok even u handle it in a fun way doesn't means ul do retarded stuffs..

No proper TaRey scene..heard Shivam gonna b back..๐Ÿ’”

annoyance at its core..

i guess cv's ye track bna k so gae h..

uthao koi unhe jagao plz..๐Ÿ˜ญ

That frst dance bann promo was sooo freaking cool..whr we could see so mcgh of passion for dance..

but waisa toh kuch ho hi nai rha..

Upar se Rose Day..anticiating smthing good was a MISTAKE..

and Rose King and Quenn b wo log bhul gae..Swayam was doing such insane things with boys..

Vicky nil and others..we hav seen dem doing such stuffs frm a long tym..bt seeing swayam doing it was really really annoying and disheartening 

How rubbish..๐Ÿ˜ก

Oh damn! i too completely forgot...Who's the Rose king and queen???? i too am suffering from memory loss just as CV's๐Ÿ˜•
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghana29

First step related to dance ban as celebrating rose day was a good idea..Though it was dragged but seeing the dance made up for it..Now i'm hoping to see the next step...I'm assuming it wil be a right mixture of seriousness and fun..

I wonder how Moulin Rouge will be included in the story..Eagerly waiting for it...Miss the Diwali spl episode..Maybe we'll have christmas spl this time..๐Ÿ˜Š

Moulin Rouge dancers dancing is again making me wonder...seems like ALL IS WELL...if they are adding it then does that mean everything is normal...mid november is so fast...or its a diwali special like that...cozz saw all lights being lit in the dancing video...i so wont appreciate it if dancing ban tracks ends this phataak sey...
meghana29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeulaSwaRon

Moulin Rouge dancers dancing is again making me wonder...seems like ALL IS WELL...if they are adding it then does that mean everything is normal...mid november is so fast...or its a diwali special like that...cozz saw all lights being lit in the dancing video...i so wont appreciate it if dancing ban tracks ends this phataak sey...

Even i just dont want the dance ban track to end like that..This track has a lot of scope to show their passion for dance and to what extent they can go to dance in college..Each time i think of dance ban, that superb promo comes to my mind..So the track also has to be superb..
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghana29

Even i just dont want the dance ban track to end like that..This track has a lot of scope to show their passion for dance and to what extent they can go to dance in college..Each time i think of dance ban, that superb promo comes to my mind..So the track also has to be superb..

this track can even continue for long time that even Sharon can be a part of it...yup they might have thought of the passion aspect dats why they released such a promising promo...i just wish they continue over their thoughts and give it a serious turn with of course some fun elements...

otherwise coming up with a dancing based show and not showing the true emotions for dance is a waste ...the first fiction based dancing wud prove meaningless otherwise