India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Wat abt Rehearsal HAll getting Locked Up

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
wat abt Rehearsal HALL getting Locked up...the first dance ban promo it was showed as RH getting locked...and i feel being the dance ban track  cvs need to show it all with details...therez nothing specifically shown focussing on RH...like the emotions and all....just showing some NOSTALGIA wudnt do...its way much more than that...hope cvs are progressing aptly

i feel DANCE BAN TRACK need to get extended for longer time and become a really serious track and primarily display these 10 ppl's emotions and passion towards dance...NOT INVOLVE ENTIRE CLG EMOTIONS...ITS ABT THESE DANCERS...missing Sharon in this DANCE BAN track...want Sharon too involved in all this...and esp want to see her reaction abt  RH getting locked up in her absence...cozz she is the person behind the RH being a part of the clg...She is the one most strongly connected towards it...Sharon POV is very very imp in all this vch shudnt be getting missed...

hope cvs will not play the Dance Ban track haphazardly like before...i guess we still have time for that level of seriousness...its all so casually presented by cvs as of now

cvs every other aspect of D3 is different from DANCE BAN...connecting RD with DANCE BAN??? vch didnt bring any sense...issey acha college mein fresher day party banaa dethey...hope cvs give DANCE BAN  emphasizing over it strongly and exclusively

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 12 November 2012 at 11:24pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29KaNcHaN_06_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHaswayamsharonkritzzz_ArShaLegilimens.-PixieDust-

-PixieDust- IF-Sizzlerz
-PixieDust-
-PixieDust-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged

I so agree with you..Ouch

kya bolu..annoyed totally

swayam acting such insanely is sooo intolerable..

upar se Sneha nai h..n now this Dance bann track such going idiotically..

ok even u handle it in a fun way doesn't means ul do retarded stuffs..

No proper TaRey scene..heard Shivam gonna b back..Broken Heart

annoyance at its core..

i guess cv's ye track bna k so gae h..

uthao koi unhe jagao plz..Cry

That frst dance bann promo was sooo freaking cool..whr we could see so mcgh of passion for dance..

but waisa toh kuch ho hi nai rha..

Upar se Rose Day..anticiating smthing good was a MISTAKE..

and Rose King and Quenn b wo log bhul gae..Swayam was doing such insane things with boys..

Vicky nil and others..we hav seen dem doing such stuffs frm a long tym..bt seeing swayam doing it was really really annoying and dishearteningOuch 

How rubbish..Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29BeulaSwaRon

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
hey they showed it na, that RH hall is now common activity room and they also showed how whole gang was very upset with it. also now in precap they entering through window in RH so may be there is something , i think slowly they going actually towards dance baned.
i didnt like the way RD was dragged and ofcourse less swayam involvement in track as acs but RD celebration as first step towards dance banned  was good according to me. actually i loved yesterday group dance full fun and masti and first answer to avp against dance ban. but now i want some serious move from both side avp and gang. and like u said i too want sharon, her reaction is very imp.

meghana29BeulaSwaRon

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ana_Taarey

annoyance at its core..

That frst dance bann promo was sooo freaking cool..whr we could see so mcgh of passion for dance..

and Rose King and Quenn b wo log bhul gae..Swayam was doing such insane things with boys..

Vicky nil and others..we hav seen dem doing such stuffs frm a long tym..bt seeing swayam doing it was really really annoying and dishearteningOuch 

How rubbish..Angry

i found swayam cute...annoying..nope...at least not for me as of now...yesterday and also on thursday...and dats totally fine for me as of now him shown a lil silly...always had seen serious side of him...thoda sillyness chalegaa..i only wanna assume dat he is crazily happy vth his personal lifeWink...i missed swayam vth boys gang actually...but then dont want much of it...want smart swayam backk in action

i also didnt like the idea of combining RD and DANCE BAN...but then dont care as swaron isnt dre presently and can understand you guys being unhappy...

first dance ban promo was bloody awesome...wish everything turns out for  a serious dance ban track...

meghana29-PixieDust-

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swayamsharon

hey they showed it na, that RH hall is now common activity room and they also showed how whole gang was very upset with it. also now in precap they entering through window in RH so may be there is something , i think slowly they going actually towards dance baned.
i didnt like the way RD was dragged and ofcourse less swayam involvement in track as acs but RD celebration as first step towards dance banned  was good according to me. actually i loved yesterday group dance full fun and masti and first answer to avp against dance ban. but now i want some serious move from both side avp and gang. and like u said i too want sharon, her reaction is very imp.

i didnt see the episode...bass have seen the dance...dats gud then...yup they shud carry this dance ban for longer time unlike other tracks vch end in 1-2 weeks time...first ban promo was awesomenesss...many promos are turning up but arent being clear...but one thing shud reflect that dance ban has to be portrayed vth serious emotions...all comical stuff is not funny always...

mere dimaag mein abhi takk ye nahi ghuss raha hai why they chose RD????Confused RD waali baath hi nahi thi...watever swaron nahi tha...least bothered

swayam as ACS is the also the one main thing we all dying to see...

SERIOUSNESS is wat needed...both from gang and clg authorities...cozz m really nt able ot make out who is at fault...presently i feel the AVP is right...these 10 dancers are being shown reluctantly dancing everywhere in the clg premises...gives a sort of wrong impression...it shud be more than just entertainment factor...hope Sharon become a part of it too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29

-PixieDust- IF-Sizzlerz
-PixieDust-
-PixieDust-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

annoyance at its core..

How rubbish..Angry

i found swayam cute...annoying..nope...at least not for me as of now...yesterday and also on thursday...and dats totally fine for me as of now him shown a lil silly...always had seen serious side of him...thoda sillyness chalegaa..i only wanna assume dat he is crazily happy vth his personal lifeWink...i missed swayam vth boys gang actually...but then dont want much of it...want smart swayam backk in action
i also didnt like the idea of combining RD and DANCE BAN...but then dont care as swaron isnt dre presently and can understand you guys being unhappy...

first dance ban promo was bloody awesome...wish everything turns out for  a serious dance ban track...

sachii..Dat promo ws sooo cool..and this the way itz been presenting is really nt..

hope they do the needful improvement to it..

upar se Shivam ke aane ki news..

kya bakwass hai yaarCry

meghana29BeulaSwaRon

Diya_Taarey IF-Rockerz
Diya_Taarey
Diya_Taarey

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Dance ban track needs to be taken seriously 
The way it has been portrayed was such a disappointment especially as I feel the group is taking it very lightly 
They are going about solving this problem like they do all others 
Dance is a key element in this show 
So this should be a big track for them bringing out there love for dance 
They should put out all stops for this track 
I was also hoping they would dance more 
But no ...
Yet again...Disappointed 
Funny how I keep using that word now 

and whats with dance ban and RD combined ???

BeulaSwaRon

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

annoyance at its core..

How rubbish..Angry

sachii..Dat promo ws sooo cool..and this the way itz been presenting is really nt..

hope they do the needful improvement to it..

upar se Shivam ke aane ki news..

kya bakwass hai yaarCry

i so want to see the improvements...in every single emotions of theirs...hamesha masthiAngry???

cvs ka trend dekhkarr nahi lagtha that they will improvise...and ye shivam...naam hi maath ley...waste hai wo tho..

-PixieDust-

Go to top