Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

A question...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Miss_uliuli

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss_uliuli

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I want to how long our dear rk will sleep nd how many dramas would take place in just 1 night???Ouch
This night seems to be never-ending!!all of us waiting eagerly for rk to wake up nd stop dipali... We know that when he'd start his action everyone would be spellbound!Tongue So plz plz wake up hero nd show your BHABI her right place..Angry 
Madhu's confrontment to Malik was excellent..another heart-melting performance by DD..Clap
And I think it wouldbe only Bittuji after rk who strongly trusts Madhu in rk's house...he didn't trust Dipali even after watching the video..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33deepak148

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A question..." in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LogicalNonsense

IF-Sizzlerz

LogicalNonsense

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
i have too posted about this long night, Now RK knows how long this night will continueUnhappy and yes agree with u that Bittuji is going to trust Madhu after RK, he knows Deepali!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.