Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

SIGN IN PETITION FOR SINAL REUNION_RIBHAY EXIT (Page 29)

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainzy04

No dear they r nt mine...btw wer did u saw my signtaure? coz i hv tried several times in afternoon and at ngt as well...i hv posted the same name as my id that is rainzy04..

see in that case u will have it in the pages dear ...all the time what i suggest u is once u sign if u wanna check ur comment immediately go to last page of signatures n u wil find...

rainzy04 Groupbie
rainzy04
rainzy04

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Hey sree finaly i did it...after several attemps finaly i ws able to view my signature...u knw wat i feel so relieved nw coz i feeling very bad that i ws nt able to contribute inspite of several attempts...will surely post as many as possible...u knw i hv nt slept whole ngt and trying to contribute to this petition...heartfelt thnx sree for helping me with this problem...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelovershumi.

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
843Clap hurry up those who yet to signBig smile

861Clap

Edited by shumi. - 13 November 2012 at 6:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rpmenon

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Sree&Shumi,

You guys are doing a great job considering the not-so-encouraging atmosphere of the forum.You keep working towards what you feel is right.All human beings,especially our loved ones keep getting second chances,and if needed n number of chances in life.I would say that instead of writing off our favorite couple,we can do something to make it better.

I have signed it a a lot of times,just to encourage you guys,don't feel like sitting and cribbing and complaining  the entire time,and not do anything about it.

Also,if you need additional help,just PM me.I need a break from this forum,more than the show.I will definitely be watching the show as long as SS is associated with it.

Take care!

Edited by rpmenon - 13 November 2012 at 6:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishMusiquelovershumi.

radhesugi Groupbie
radhesugi
radhesugi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
sree  akka,

I never expect this much level from CVs and Eks...

They spoiled siddhi's character...Really I cant tolerate this... Marriage is utter nonsense one and now they go for another level...Plz  do something to stop anything become more badly...How  they insult a woman in a very cheap level...even i am scared to read WU of yesterday episode.

I pray ur mission should be succeeded. But i think, now we have to save our siddhi...
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

Sree&Shumi,

You guys are doing a great job considering the not-so-encouraging atmosphere of the forum.You keep working towards what you feel is right...thanks dearBig smile

All human beings,especially our loved ones keep getting second chances,and if needed n number of chances in life.I would say that instead of  writing off our favorite couple,we can do something to make it better. exactly...Ouch hum haar nahi maanengeAngry

I have signed it a a lot of times,just to encourage you guys, AWESOME...LOVE U YAAR...Hugdon't feel like sitting and cribbing and complaining  the entire time,and not do anything about it. i know...we will fight...atleast let the CVS know how cheap track they brought in just for TRP...inspite of no TRP funda as of nowAngry

Also,if you need additional help,just PM me.I need a break from this forum,more than the show.I will definitely be watching the show as long as SS is associated with it. thank u once againBig smile

Take care! U 2Hug

Musiquelover

raju73 Groupbie
raju73
raju73

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
I signed it. Is it possible to sign multiple times with same ID?
eshi.nl IF-Rockerz
eshi.nl
eshi.nl

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju73

I signed it. Is it possible to sign multiple times with same ID?

Dear yep...do sign multiple times...we need max no of signatures...u can add any name n mail I'd...plz leave comment also...

N if any problem araises feel free to ask here...
Target is to do 5000 signatures...

Edited by eshi.nl - 13 November 2012 at 7:17pm

shumi.

Go to top