Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sree akka modhala poi konjam rest edunga nite fully thungalanu soltu innum en strain edukareenga
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

yaar ...the show will not go off air...if ekta does that, it will be shame for her...she should / will take it as a challenge, in fact she should be proud to have such a educated and moral value viewers for her show. if she shut the show half way her future shows will not run, as a soap queen she knew that she will lose her fans ... 

Shumi,that's what a "normal" person would feel and do.Here...

I wouldn't put anything past her.She is an arrogant,ruthless woman.
thivyaharith thumbnail
dear viewers,

i DONT THINK CV WILL EXIT RICHA &ABAY CHARACTER,BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT OUR VIEWS THEY WILL TAKE WHATEVER THEY NEED BECAUSE WE ARE FOOLS TO WATCH THIS SHOW STILL NOW .IT IS BETTER WHEN SIDDHI DIED ALSO WE CAN ACCEPT IT WHAT A LADYSHE IS .IF SHOW CONTINUES LIKE THIS WE ARE FOOLS TO WATCH THIS .WHATEVER THE CONDITION SHE HAS SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE MARRIED ABHAYLET HER ENJOY HER FIRST NIGHT ALSO WITH ABHAY THAT WHAT SHE WANTED&CVS ALSO.IF SHE HAS SOME COURTESY OVER KUNAL ATEAST KNOW SHE CAN DIE WHATEVER HAPPENED CANNOT BE CHANGED.
IF THINK THE VIEW WHICH I GIVEN RIGHT KNOW ALSO CV WILL NOT ACCEPT .
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
^^Pls dear dnt use captial letters its tough to read n in IF its called shouting 😳

Congo guys! 5092 petitions signed till now 👏🥳
-Deblina- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have sent both of them mails...
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sree,

just no words to describe    your    comitment    and efforts   

i  salute    you  for the same.  

i pray    that we succeed  in this  effort . sure    people need to wakeup    against such  nonosense    !

well   really    waiting   to see  the good win over evil now in our real life !

howcome    no sbb  or sbs     news    are not out .

shall  pray hard  for your efforts   to succeed .

and   thanks    a lot    for  all  the love   and   efforts      on your part    towards   positivity !
navithareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sree thank u for everything u have done. m watching this show frm starting but never posted here. I was so happy when i saw siddi had convinced kunal at railway station. But ekta mam is ekta mam she dnt want to see us happy she ruined everything this is really disgusting she seperated two childs a husband n wife. What did CVs actually saying by this story line anybody in this world cant understand. I had left this show watching.
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I have started watching this show some time back 3-4 month  due to sameer , but I liked the couple while I never watch Ekta show as she always ruin good char n story, in starting her show are good but later always left her show in middle but this time again I watched without knowing it Ekta show n started liking it, now I am again hurt, I had doubted when they were showing Kunaal so happy like they will do some blunder not excepted this, how come this wedding is legal while kunal did't sign div paper.hating y I started watching it not watched from 3-4 days, now no TRP otherwise EKta may know what effect TRP
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love u sree ji❤️i want my show back n track,kab se nahi dekha,almost 1 month,baap re missing parichay so much..hope apki wajah se parichay mujhe wapas mile...
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree for all your efforts.

God bless you.