India-Forums

Episode 1 Review - Disappointments Galore (Page 5)

rishani77 IF-Rockerz
rishani77
rishani77

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
I think as a newcomer she was good in the 1st dpi,she'll surely improve as the story moves. And i'm pretty sure dat Gauri-Sid love story will take an important turn when she'll go missing & their relationship will be more mature coz for now they r engaged as they r best friends & all even is Sid loves her...

.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Well I agree with your points very much but one thing , they haven't fall in love yet , I think as gauri is in india now they will show difference arrosing between them and then later on cancelation of marriage , then the actual love story will start Big smile although 1 st episode had many negative points but it has positive points too but I agree with u completely on a things , it wasn't up to teh expectation Ermm
But abhi toh show shuru hua hai so let shops for the  best Big smile
MJHTMonayaSajan Goldie
MJHTMonayaSajan
MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Agreed with most of your points but lets c wat happens next...its too early to judge...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index