Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AbandonedRiddle

no offense taken

may be this is the requirement of the story..
Aabha.M thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AbandonedRiddle

@ bold - lol aabhz i so get what u mean i guess i dug a hole for myself dint i ?😳 duly noted will wait the next time when this scenario occurs 

lol nah! even i am the same ðŸ˜† i find situations to analyse :D

@ red - i couldnt have written it better myself .

:-) we share the same thoughts :)

@ blue - totally concur with ya i am looking forward to the show again for 2 reasons Mohit and this appa saheb he seems a conundrum at the moment i really wanna see where they are taking this  u know i mean ya i can see why a man would want to keep his daughter away from the guy even if he is her grandpa but why lie ? and it doesnt even seem that gauri' dad has had a fight with him and has severed ties with his family then so what is the problem here am waiting to be proved wrong too - this slot has had a great success for SGP i hope Mohit gets the same kinda success with this show as well and Mrunal is a sight for sore eyes it was a pleasure to watch a newbie who isnt fumbling or seems awkward wishing them all the luck for the show 

absolutely. lets wait and watch :)

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think as a newcomer she was good in the 1st dpi,she'll surely improve as the story moves. And i'm pretty sure dat Gauri-Sid love story will take an important turn when she'll go missing & their relationship will be more mature coz for now they r engaged as they r best friends & all even is Sid loves her...
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well I agree with your points very much but one thing , they haven't fall in love yet , I think as gauri is in india now they will show difference arrosing between them and then later on cancelation of marriage , then the actual love story will start ðŸ˜ƒ although 1 st episode had many negative points but it has positive points too but I agree with u completely on a things , it wasn't up to teh expectation ðŸ¤”
But abhi toh show shuru hua hai so let shops for the  best ðŸ˜ƒ
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed with most of your points but lets c wat happens next...its too early to judge...