India-Forums

Episode 1 Review - Disappointments Galore (Page 4)

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aabha.M

edited*

on the first day itself i wouldn't want to give a post-mortem report :D

i was disappointed with the first epi. maybe i was super excited with the return of mohit or i had high expectations from the name - Khaamoshiyaan and the execution of the same. i read the synopsis and i found it very very interesting :) i would definitely not blame MS and i believe his choice is great if his aim was the story line. coming to the character of sid i found it so childish and i feel sorry for myself for having stated this comment that i found it artificial. i do not know whether its the acting or something else. i couldn't feel that intensity of their friendship nor their love. i don't get the fact that if sid and gauri were childhood friends then why hadn't they discussed anything about appa-saheb before? :S i thought best friends discuss everything. 

everything was so swift that in between i had to rewind back and watch it again and few parts i ended up fast forwarding- thanks to the scenes they gave. the engagement scenes. i wonder why she is so depressed and lost. i understand that she wanted her family to be there but that doesn't mean she should be completely depressed. the part where she says off sid i found it melodramatic. sid was drunk(i think so) and he speaks insane things, if gauri is shown as a mature girl they should have shown her understanding his state of mind. 

its good to see mrunal :) she is good on the first take. at the end of the day the only thing that got me hooked was mohit and appa-saheb. i hope i am proved wrong i?n the coming episodes and this show proves as a total come back of Mohit :)

@ bold - lol aabhz i so get what u mean i guess i dug a hole for myself dint i ?Stern Smile duly noted will wait the next time when this scenario occurs

@ red - i couldnt have written it better myself .

@ blue - totally concur with ya i am looking forward to the show again for 2 reasons Mohit and this appa saheb he seems a conundrum at the moment i really wanna see where they are taking this  u know i mean ya i can see why a man would want to keep his daughter away from the guy even if he is her grandpa but why lie ? and it doesnt even seem that gauri' dad has had a fight with him and has severed ties with his family then so what is the problem here am waiting to be proved wrong too - this slot has had a great success for SGP i hope Mohit gets the same kinda success with this show as well and Mrunal is a sight for sore eyes it was a pleasure to watch a newbie who isnt fumbling or seems awkward wishing them all the luck for the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aabha.Msoniasharmin89

itzMYattitude IF-Dazzler
itzMYattitude
itzMYattitude

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
for me the episode was just rushing forward
just take a break
first episode is mostly give just introduction
they wanted to show everything in first episode

my point, sorry if it hurt your sentimental in any way   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itzMYattitude

just take a break

no offense taken

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itzMYattitude

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
thank you Embarrassed

yeah me too, just hoping for the best, & even too much attention on gauri might make it boring Ermm, mohit can be shown as balancer of the serious story :) 
soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
guys ek one reason bhi ho saqta hain for rush story.that is budget problem.Londn mein shoot is very expensive.May be they want to shoot it fast.

Okay,thinking again about tehe epi.I fell lke everything will be fine.Jo bhi ho,I will watch it for Mohit.But i also think.production house need to open a Fb page so that we can go there and give our opinion.Guys don't be dishearten I fell like after this week.I mean after gauri came India and after her missing everything will be fine.I think may be that time Gauri will see appa sahib real face and then sid will come to her rescue.Humein baas ek kaam karna han"thoda patien rakhna hain".if all is not well for Mohit type situation hoga,we will contract to Ph,channle.
snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
it is too early to judge any daily soap.. come on yar this is not a 3 hour movie..indian telly shows are long running it will took time to shape up...

secondly we don't have single idea abt the concept of the show...don't watch the show with particular mindset..i have only one single complain abt it mohit should be given much more footage wat he is gettingUnhappy though i am very positive abt mohit choice of show there must be something more abt sid which is abt too reveal..we just have to wait and watch..
snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbandonedRiddle

Originally posted by itzMYattitude

just take a break

no offense taken
may be this is the requirement of the story..
Aabha.M IF-Sizzlerz
Aabha.M
Aabha.M

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbandonedRiddle

@ bold - lol aabhz i so get what u mean i guess i dug a hole for myself dint i ?Stern Smile duly noted will wait the next time when this scenario occurs 

lol nah! even i am the same LOL i find situations to analyse :D

@ red - i couldnt have written it better myself .

:-) we share the same thoughts :)

@ blue - totally concur with ya i am looking forward to the show again for 2 reasons Mohit and this appa saheb he seems a conundrum at the moment i really wanna see where they are taking this  u know i mean ya i can see why a man would want to keep his daughter away from the guy even if he is her grandpa but why lie ? and it doesnt even seem that gauri' dad has had a fight with him and has severed ties with his family then so what is the problem here am waiting to be proved wrong too - this slot has had a great success for SGP i hope Mohit gets the same kinda success with this show as well and Mrunal is a sight for sore eyes it was a pleasure to watch a newbie who isnt fumbling or seems awkward wishing them all the luck for the show 

absolutely. lets wait and watch :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index