India-Forums

Episode 1 Review - Disappointments Galore (Page 3)

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaHolicPrag

well i agree with alot of things aani.. But welll here i hav my pov

starting with the positiv point..i am seriously happy with mrinal.. Her first day first show was gud.. Impressed with her acting.. Coz many new comers i hav seen.. Omggg.. I was shockd seeing them getng nominated..bt thn seriously mrinal is gud.. Yes there ia scope fr improvement bt btr than many of them let me nt mention names...and yes working with mohit she still got her share of limelight.. SOo gud job

cuming i guess the first epi should reallt catch d eyes of ppl.. WHich wasnt here.. SOme spark was missing

evn though the first sight of mohit made me blush.. It really reminded me of samrat.. AND once i thought i was watchng the season 2 of mjht..

Yes it has been focusing on gauri a lot.. Bt thn sp stories are woman based.. Bt the heros gt their share of heroism.. So.. I am sure sod charcter cnt be justified in just 1st epi.. So lets wait fr how thy wanna portray..

If the epi was nt that grt.. IT wasnt very dissapointing too.. U Cant hav high expections in the vry first week.. WAIt n watch i wouls say.. AND if this continues.. WE will telk the ph and creatives to corporate and give justified charvtet to sid. AN imp role.. AND we dnt wanna see samrat similar character... Though we hav seen lk shades of mohit i mjht.. ANGry young man as well as cool dude.. E look foward for more spark..

On a scale of 10 i would gve 6.5 extra .5 fr the boxers.. :p

to begin with thanks for understanding Pragz

I agree with you on Mrunal' acting for a first timer she was good in her body language, dialogue delivery - not awkward or fumbling this gal can go a long way and with time she will get only better

@ bold part - ditto ! exactly what i wanted to come across in my post  about the epi - it was missing something 

and i know man the shows are women oriented and i am glad gauri isnt an airhead really thats good i just had my hopes high cos of the wait yaar 2 years is a long time after all

getting mohit back on screen is such a delight i just want him to have a role as much as gauri and it seems as i now discover appa-saheb too

on a scale of 1 -10 i would rate this as 5 for the amazing edit, crisp pace and yeah the casting all the actors so far seem to be really really good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNayaHolicPrag

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by virika.kryan

Originally posted by AbandonedRiddle

Ok wow the very first post of a new show based on its first episode that I so know was being looked forward to would shape up like this was not in my wildest imaginations frankly.

To say this was a long awaited show would be an understatement in the grossest of terms ever since MJHT went off air precisely 2 years ago, the next shows of all its 4 leads were eagerly awaited - not only cos of the sheer craze for the actors but also an enthusiasm of their fans, who wanted to see their favorite stars back in a brand new avatar in a new set-up. role etc. And somehow the longest wait was in for Mohit' return.

When articles started pouring in about 4this show and Mohit was confirmed as the lead it, the news spread like fire alas the show seems to put on the dampeners to the spirits rather quickly.

For a show that was touted in the print media as Mohit' comeback vehicle, the first episode not only gives the image that is contrary to this but also seems to be disappointing in more ways than one.

A Mature Love Story - that's how Khamoshiyaan was touted; however that doesn't at all seem to be the content on screen. A quick proposal and an engagement to follow up were really the last thing I expected in the pilot. But what was more unnerving was the way the whole thing took place, yes the pace is quick we get it Sid and Gauri are childhood friends but in no way was the vibe of childhood sweethearts or even of high school lovers. Sid I suppose is in love with the idea that he is in love with Gauri rather than being in love with her in the first place as per me. Not to mention I never imagined when SP decided to do away with the childish heroine who is a bimbo essentially in all matters they would do the unthinkable - make the hero a kid. I get a guy being a man-child but unfortunately the case here seems of Sid being a pampered protected gullible lad. He is shown boyish, a tad reckless and not at all worldly- wise while Gauri is somehow too far responsible and mature as it comes across.

Even with the engagement scene - a day when any gal is perhaps at one of her happiest moments Gauri comes across as sorta sullen and lost in her thoughts. In no way did she seem excited remotely for her upcoming nuptials only wondering about her appa-saheb and her remainder family. I get it its a big day and you want blessings from your elders and want your near and dear ones around you but shouldn't a moment come when perhaps you dwell on those around you in such a special occasion rather than be miserable for those absent.

The only intriguing point in the whole show is perhaps the moments when the mystery of this appa-saheb comes into the picture. He is a prominent figure in politics, a goon in his own sense yet gauri is under a false impression of him being perhaps a naive poor farmer in some remote village. Though the actor playing the role of appa-saheb does seem good even his scenes have a bit of a fiasco for eg the part where he kicks a man in his face. I get him falling, the guy even bleeding but him being knocked unconscious ? really from a foot in the face and being dragged by guards - what does this appa-saheb eat if he has that kinda of a strength ? they ought to tone down the melodrama in that sense - people want an escape from reality when they watch a movie or a show- a distraction from their woes, life and stress in general in the form of entertainment not an escape from rationality.

The first episode has been a disappointment sadly but I hope it gets its footing right soon. for all the heavy promotions it has done I hope its not lost in a drain. The makers should focus on Sid getting matured with the progression. There clearly is a mystery why gauri' parents are lying to her as well as the fact that why this appa-saheb shows concern for gauri whereas he is least bothered about his son asking him if he only needs money which seems weird to me.

There is a series of events that is responsible here for Gauri landing in India however it remains to be seen how that's played out. The only hope remains its senile enough.

On an ending note just wanna wish everyone a happy diwali and the show all the very best.

AUTHOR' NOTE: this post is just a representation of my views not an attack on anyone. Hope everyone sees that. Cheers!
i guess you are highly mistaken.

the man who kicked the poor lad and the man who spoke to gauri's dad on phone are different. the former is i guess her elder uncle and the latter is her actual grandpa of appa saheb.

correct me if i am wrongEmbarrassed

i could be wrong about the aspect was paying my best attention but perhaps am a little foggy on the details Embarrassed

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
@ aani glad to see u on IF back Embarrassed Hugyesterday first epi was not same we thought but i guess we should give time once story will move on things will be better and clear as i said yesterday as well i truly loved both mohit and mrunal as couple , mohit is back thats biggest thing and abt show lets just wait and see 

@ pari we all r mohit deewani and mohit is our all's love its just that first epi was not same the way we expected i agree show needs time to be on track and we all will wait for it , it was not negativity but it was our love and concern which turned that way, don't take it in  wrong way sweety  its only him we all care abt  Hug want this show to be big hit , and as its our diwali gift we all r happy Hug

Edited by aashizin - 13 November 2012 at 12:55am

whiterose29

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MohitzPari.

like seriously aani?? I would have waited for sometime- like a week or two before starting to make a whole list of complains out there! 

first I thought I can leave the msg group, then I thought I can leave the FB group- but SNAP... I can't really run away from the negativity nor can I ignore it! 

yeah this is not a mature love story- infact it's not a love story yet...they aren't in LOVE LOVE...I feel like they will break up eventually and then we will get to see the whole process of falling in love and all those passionate and mature aspects of love. 

give it sometime, let's see first, where the story heads 

Mohit took up this role, he must have thought before taking it! If he didn't think- it's his fault and not makers' lol- isn't he mature and experienced enough to take up good roles? Have some faith in him atleast! 

if story doesn't click me in a week or two, I will be the first one to put my complains forward but on the first day?? umm a little too much and over reaction! 

@Bold- Agree with your words!! Tongue

Let's give some time to the show!!! Embarrassed

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Geeki just want to say that i know the whole epi was a little disappointing on sid's part, but Mrunal was amazing she doesnt seem to be like a bimbo to me Ermm, but yeah the character match of both of them like was wierd 

Gauri is too bothered up 
Sid's too chill dude 

but a part of me felt that they didn't show a part of sid clearly, it was too much abt gauri -> i kinda expected that as the 1st epi is always shown about the concept not about various characters involved clearly, yeah it was a little  rushed i agree neha 

as for Love,  i was disappointed at first that we didnt get to see their beginning of love story , but when i catched the repeat again, i realized there wasnt any love story from the beginning , gauri accepted his proposal just for the sake of not complicating her already less relationships, i saw that in the blog & her POV before she hugged ,- > this made me realize there are chances of their love story being shown in a natural way unlike it was shown yesterday :) so i feel there are various issues that are still need to be covered, unless that happens we wont understand the concept of their relationship at all. 

& abt Gauri, she was wow, bang on confident about her acting. they were no slips by her, that was an aspect i liked about her 

the concept is about families which are an important aspect being missed by children  & people these days, people prefer nuclear families unlike large ones. in my POV i like large families, seeing that Gauri wants and likes large familes really touched my heart Embarrassed, so i can say that  this show is a driver in making some people realize how people can be very happy & loved with large familes Embarrassed which made me like this concept, so i am looking forward to this show more , & about sid as i said there are key aspects missing still which i hope to be cleared in the further epis.

Lets be positive Big smile

- deepti Hug

Edited by .VanishingDream - 13 November 2012 at 1:08am
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .VanishingDream

Geeki just want to say that i know the whole epi was a little disappointing on sid's part, but Mrunal was amazing she doesnt seem to be like a bimbo to me Ermm, but yeah the character match of both of them like was wierd 

Gauri is too bothered up 
Sid's too chill dude 

but a part of me felt that they didn't show a part of sid clearly, it was too much abt gauri -> i kinda expected that as the 1st epi is always shown about the concept not about various characters involved clearly, yeah it was a little  rushed i agree neha 

as for Love,  i was disappointed at first that we didnt get to see their beginning of love story , but when i catched the repeat again, i realized there wasnt any love story from the beginning , gauri accepted his proposal just for the sake of not complicating her already less relationships, i saw that in the blog & her POV before she hugged ,- > this made me realize there are chances of their love story being shown in a natural way unlike it was shown yesterday :) so i feel there are various issues that are still need to be covered, unless that happens we wont understand the concept of their relationship at all. 

& abt Gauri, she was wow, bang on confident about her acting. they were no slips by her, that was an aspect i liked about her 

the concept is about families which are an important aspect being missed by children  & people these days, people prefer nuclear families unlike large ones. in my POV i like large families, seeing that Gauri wants and likes large familes really touched my heart Embarrassed, so i can say that  this show is a driver in making some people realize how people can be very happy & loved with large familes Embarrassed which made me like this concept, so i am looking forward to this show more , & about sid as i said there are key aspects missing still which i hope to be cleared in the further epis.

- deepti Hug

i agree deepu as first epi was rushed we didn't get to see his char much as gauri 's story was shown ,yes, she agreed to marry him as he is her best friend so there r quite chances for their love story in future i truly wish it will happen :) main story will start in india , i loved both mohit n mrunal as pair but want sid's char to be cleared more concept vise i m still confused with appa saheb thing so lets see but i love both families of gauri n sid they r very supportive Embarrassed they showed their bond superbly 

.VanishingDream

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

@ aani glad to see u on IF back Embarrassed Hugyesterday first epi was not same we thought but i guess we should give time once story will move on things will be better and clear as i said yesterday as well i truly loved both mohit and mrunal as couple , mohit is back thats biggest thing and abt show lets just wait and see 

@ pari we all r mohit deewani and mohit is our all's love its just that first epi was not same the way we expected i agree show needs time to be on track and we all will wait for it , it was not negativity but it was our love and concern which turned that way, don't take it in  wrong way sweety  its only him we all care abt  Hug want this show to be big hit , and as its our diwali gift we all r happy Hug

hey aashi Hug glad to be back and i do like mohit mrunal they look good together and am so happy for mohit too thanks Smile
QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .VanishingDream

Gauri is too bothered up 
Sid's too chill dude 

- deepti Hug

hey dips Hug
You know thats  a spot on analysis and yeah gauri said yes for her parents and i think this is a sorta like JTYJN u know dont know u r in love unless u get there so i suppose things will only evolve once both of em are in india

and i know they never seem to be in love in the pilot my disappointment doesnt stem from that at all trust me i am only to glad for that just hope mohit gets an equal footing here Embarrassed

.VanishingDream

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index