India-Forums

Episode 1 Review - Disappointments Galore (Page 2)

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

really its very early to judge them.itna criticise matt karo nahin to u will not able to enjoy this.we all know there is still so many characters.even gauri not love sid yet.i think sid also

know that.just wait.

Sonia i again repeat my self this is not an attack and am not judging its just a discussion i very well realize that there is a twist just waiting to happen and it will create the first stepping stone of the love story but can we not let makers know what we think before that happens too ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniasharmin89

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashazmohit

rite now m not thinking about the story line & their love story

i was just looking at him & seriously it was a really good experience :)
but one thing i know that they will break up or something else gonna happen
gauri is so mature n sensitive while sid in contrast is fun loving n a childish persona
wait & watch till the story unfolds further

who knows he turns into a passionate lover or a mature persona after gauri leaves him
theres gonna be a huge rift ,i can smell Wink Intensity is in the name
Khamoshiyan 

sasha i am really happy to see mohit back on screen too and it really is not my idea to create a ruckus just because. guys all i want to say is we had certain hopes - and the first episode wasnt upto the par and as audience we can let know the ph and writers what we appreciate and what we dont with their show - they make shows for us - so we do have a legitimate right to voice our thoughts dont we ? if not us than who ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNayaHolicPrag..Enchanteur..

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyeeta_MoNaya

hhmm me2 nt linking this coceptCry

not a problem with the concept joyeeta just with the execution of a certain things

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbandonedRiddle

Originally posted by sashazmohit

rite now m not thinking about the story line & their love story

i was just looking at him & seriously it was a really good experience :)
but one thing i know that they will break up or something else gonna happen
gauri is so mature n sensitive while sid in contrast is fun loving n a childish persona
wait & watch till the story unfolds further

who knows he turns into a passionate lover or a mature persona after gauri leaves him
theres gonna be a huge rift ,i can smell Wink Intensity is in the name
Khamoshiyan 

sasha i am really happy to see mohit back on screen too and it really is not my idea to create a ruckus just because. guys all i want to say is we had certain hopes - and the first episode wasnt upto the par and as audience we can let know the ph and writers what we appreciate and what we dont with their show - they make shows for us - so we do have a legitimate right to voice our thoughts dont we ? if not us than who ?
ya ya ani its an open forum to raise ur voice upon anything & i kinda agree with u too Embarrassed
Hugwellcome back to u too honey ..:)Hugn m sadiStern Smile

QueSeraSera

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Anni,somehow agree with u.but give them some time.but as per Article its not only a love story.so i think we should w
ait a little more.

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
@ Sasha thanks for understanding Smile its wasnt my idea to upset anyone really i just was trying to voice my thoughts hoping the ph reads it and gets our opinions and wish u a happy Diwali Hug
MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
edited my opinion in p1 :)

QueSeraSera

Aabha.M IF-Sizzlerz
Aabha.M
Aabha.M

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
edited*

on the first day itself i wouldn't want to give a post-mortem report :D

i was disappointed with the first epi. maybe i was super excited with the return of mohit or i had high expectations from the name - Khaamoshiyaan and the execution of the same. i read the synopsis and i found it very very interesting :) i would definitely not blame MS and i believe his choice is great if his aim was the story line. coming to the character of sid i found it so childish and i feel sorry for myself for having stated this comment that i found it artificial. i do not know whether its the acting or something else. i couldn't feel that intensity of their friendship nor their love. i don't get the fact that if sid and gauri were childhood friends then why hadn't they discussed anything about appa-saheb before? :S i thought best friends discuss everything. 

everything was so swift that in between i had to rewind back and watch it again and few parts i ended up fast forwarding- thanks to the scenes they gave. the engagement scenes. i wonder why she is so depressed and lost. i understand that she wanted her family to be there but that doesn't mean she should be completely depressed. the part where she says off sid i found it melodramatic. sid was drunk(i think so) and he speaks insane things, if gauri is shown as a mature girl they should have shown her understanding his state of mind. 

its good to see mrunal :) she is good on the first take. at the end of the day the only thing that got me hooked was mohit and appa-saheb. i hope i am proved wrong in the coming episodes and this show proves as a total come back of Mohit :)

Edited by Aabha.M - 13 November 2012 at 1:24am

QueSeraSera

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index