Nia's telly tadka interview - New

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Nia's new interview from telly tadka

http://www.spamdomain.net/video-gallery/interviews/poison-nia-sharma-aka-manvi-vadhera/
can you give a brief wu of the video ????
They just asked her about her prefrences, she said she likes coffee over tea but has cut down her coffee intake to one cup a day and she said her fav places to go out for coffee is cafe coffee day & barista and also she said her fav place to have a cup of coffee would be on the beach  ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by RIYANSH_AUDREY

They just asked her about her prefrences, she said she likes coffee over tea but has cut down her coffee intake to one cup a day and she said her fav places to go out for coffee is cafe coffee day & barista and also she said her fav place to have a cup of coffee would be on the beach 😊

thanks a lot dear !!!
Originally posted by RIYANSH_AUDREY

They just asked her about her prefrences, she said she likes coffee over tea but has cut down her coffee intake to one cup a day and she said her fav places to go out for coffee is cafe coffee day & barista and also she said her fav place to have a cup of coffee would be on the beach 😊
thanx
OMG howw cutee of her my Doll, She's getting ready and still giving an IV.. *so touched* Love u Nia sharma <3
Thanks for sharing 😊
I seriously hate these people that ask the questions they are so stupid... they ask like ah ah ah... i would get so bored and irritated... and the ask the same thing over and over again
Originally posted by Aisho.

OMG howw cutee of her my Doll, She's getting ready and still giving an IV.. *so touched* Love u Nia sharma <3
agree.love u nia soo much