AnSh OS - Anandi ka sankee shiv - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
happy diwali khushiji...
its a great...im loving it...so sweeet...
thanku guys...for lovely shovely comments🤗

@mona
sankee??..likha toh...dimag ka screw dhilaa...yaa jyda tight hai🤣
n j??..he is just a silent viewer in my OS...no footage ðŸ˜†
🤣 Loved loved loved this OS PDji! 
Googling 'Anandi Shiv OS' is really giving me the best results! Just wanted to tell you, Khusi ji, that this is too cute, and I hope it can still happen, except of course with no 'honewale'. ðŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Shivandi

Googling 'Anandi Shiv OS' is really giving me the best results! Just wanted to tell you, Khusi ji, that this is too cute, and I hope it can still happen, except of course with no 'honewale'. ðŸ˜† 
me tooo😉 want something with "ho chuke" pati...😉
Posted: 10 years ago
HIII IAM KRUTHIKA AND I HAVE JST READ UR ANANDI KA SANKEE SHIV STORY WAS GUD BUT U CONTINUE MORE ABOUT IT NA IT WAS LOOKING AS A SUDDEN ENDING I MEAN U CAN WRITE TAT GIRLS GOT TO KNW ABOUT THE ANANDI KA PATI WAS SHIV ONLY JAGYA WILL GET TO KNW TAT ANANDI WAS GETTING MARRIED TO SHIV CONTINUE THE STORY IT WAS AND GUD IAMGINATION AND PLS KEEP WRITING MORE AND MORE STORIES LYK THIS
oh it was really good... bt wat happened after dat plz let us knw sun...
Originally posted by SGOSH

HIII IAM KRUTHIKA AND I HAVE JST READ UR ANANDI KA SANKEE SHIV STORY WAS GUD BUT U CONTINUE MORE ABOUT IT NA IT WAS LOOKING AS A SUDDEN ENDING I MEAN U CAN WRITE TAT GIRLS GOT TO KNW ABOUT THE ANANDI KA PATI WAS SHIV ONLY JAGYA WILL GET TO KNW TAT ANANDI WAS GETTING MARRIED TO SHIV CONTINUE THE STORY IT WAS AND GUD IAMGINATION AND PLS KEEP WRITING MORE AND MORE STORIES LYK THIS

I am glad that u liked it. I am bit surprised to see the thread. Well its an OS "one shot". It has to end in one part n it cant be stretched longer. I wrote it for a contest long ago. OS wont have any continuation.

As far as the theme of the OS is concerned. It was related to BV's ongoing track at that time. At that time,AnSh were engaged only not married n jagiya knew it all. My main air was to show the diff layer of ansh at that time.At that time in BV, Shiv was still longing for anandi's attentions n anandi was yet to know her feelings abt shiv. So I show Shiv's chilled out nature and anandi's feelings how important shiv is for her. Coz at that time she was bashed for taking shiv for granted n as per me..she was never!

The girls n jagiya held no importance for me at that time. They were there just to show ansh's emotions. what they thought or wud have got to know was not my aim. My main aim was "AnSh to know each other better". Whoelse think what for them I never bother abt it here.

Originally posted by maahi11

oh it was really good... bt wat happened after dat plz let us knw sun...

Thanks for liking…but it ended here. I am not into writing OS anymore😊. 

And AnSh story went much ahead from this OS now. They are happily married n realized their love. No point of continuity of the OS now.

Marvelous OS 
Khusi Outstanding write
M already hooked to it!!
AMAZING!!! continue soon!!

Edited by -srkCrazyFan- - 10 years ago