Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

so no rk today also?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
So today is going to be arrest drama. And dips ki nonsense drama. According to the promo, rk does not come to the chawl.

Its been 5 days yaar. Ab to darshan doh rk. Aur kitna sona hai?
Wake up, mr.india does not need a jaadu ki ghadi but jaadu ki jhappi.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Darkprincesantra23charity10adi1986ranithamanidHiddlestoneddeepak148-chrys-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "so no rk today also?" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anu_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

anu_sakshi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Whiout RK Ya AAj Bhi bouring aur I hate Deepali Drama.

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Does anyone know what day it says on the new promo? Maybe it's for the next episode! I really hope so...I'm going to die soon because RK's been missing for two whole days! 

ranitha

Goldie

ranitha

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Yaar RK ke bina, I don't feel like watching . And Dipzy's drama is an additional incentive to stay away by the way. PH why are you torturing us like this?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

antra23charity10

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Just saw the promo after watching colors for like two hrs.

Madhu is being thrown out. Rk is coming from outside, into the house and catches her. Hun? ? ? rk why are you roaming around? Where did you go? For a morning run? Why are you not tearing apart all the useless ppl in your family like an angry bear? What is happening?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranithaHiddlestoned

LogicalNonsense

IF-Sizzlerz

LogicalNonsense

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Really missing RK in these episodes, toh shayad isiliye RK ne Pooja ke din Bittuji ke bahane humko bhi keh diya tha HAPPY DIWALI! in advance! But i hope ki woh Diwali ke din hi hamare screen pe padhare aur hum par apni dialogues aur gestures ki varsha kare.                                                                                                                                                                                       BTW HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL OF YOU IN THIS FORUM!

Edited by shanaiyaa - 12 November 2012 at 11:36pm

ranitha

Goldie

ranitha

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

Just saw the promo after watching colors for like two hrs.

Madhu is being thrown out. Rk is coming from outside, into the house and catches her. Hun? ? ? rk why are you roaming around? Where did you go? For a morning run? Why are you not tearing apart all the useless ppl in your family like an angry bear? What is happening?

Dude don't tell me you have been roaming and NOT been in a medicated coma while your wife was being insulted by that item you call Bhabhi! OK your last chance for redemption- Throw the vamp out after informing her and the world of what she actually is

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bips

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.