ASRmk
ASRmk

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing but I don't want him to die, really liked him :(
-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Thanks for Sharing, but I don't think he will die, I think he will go away from there and not come back.

Raadhni Goldie
Raadhni
Raadhni

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
CryCryCryCry OMG it was a heart wrenching scene when he is asking Veer to promise that he will look after his mum and sis. Pls do not let him die.

I do not want him to die. Maybe he goes into the jungle and ends up meditiating and comes back as a sanyasi preaching good values of the Granth and foretells future. No one will recognise him at first . It will be Veer himself who will come to know that  its his papaji or Ratan  will see some mark on his hand.

wanderlust09 IF-Dazzler
wanderlust09
wanderlust09

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
tfs ...but i dont think he wud take up such a stepConfused
Amanat284 Senior Member
Amanat284
Amanat284

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Erm...I don't care about this Sampooran guy.
He cheated on his wife. It's sick and disgusting. I dunno why people are ok with a man having a kid with someone else despite being married. If Ratan had a one night stand with some man and got pregnant I don't think Sampooran would tolerate that and I think he'd kick her out and seperate her from her son!!

Why is it ok for a husband  (IN INDIAN SERIEALS) to do whatever he wants (even cheat on his wife) and gain audience sympathy? while if a woman locks herself in a room and is crying her eyes out for days (when she realises her husband loved another woman and made a child with her) is WRONG?

From what I can see, Sampooran is a selfish man who cares more about making his son accept his illicit child rather than divorce his wife and let her be free to look elsewhere for a man who will be loyal to her.

So yeah, I don't care about some man who cheated on his wife. Even if he acts ALL sorry, he still did it and I bet he even loved that Amrita woman.

The only ones I feel sorry for is Ratan and Ranveer (who will come to know of his dad's beytreyal when he's an adult one day)

Edited by Amanat284 - 14 November 2012 at 10:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehnaz.K

Leve IF-Stunnerz
Leve
Leve

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
sampooran needs to forcefully tell ratan what really happened. he can't suffice to defeat; that's ridiculous.
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing dear ! Smile
He might go missing for sometime.. n all will assume he is dead :|

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index