Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks for Sharing, but I don't think he will die, I think he will go away from there and not come back.

😭😭😭😭 OMG it was a heart wrenching scene when he is asking Veer to promise that he will look after his mum and sis. Pls do not let him die.

I do not want him to die. Maybe he goes into the jungle and ends up meditiating and comes back as a sanyasi preaching good values of the Granth and foretells future. No one will recognise him at first . It will be Veer himself who will come to know that  its his papaji or Ratan  will see some mark on his hand.

tfs ...but i dont think he wud take up such a stepπŸ˜•
Erm...I don't care about this Sampooran guy.
He cheated on his wife. It's sick and disgusting. I dunno why people are ok with a man having a kid with someone else despite being married. If Ratan had a one night stand with some man and got pregnant I don't think Sampooran would tolerate that and I think he'd kick her out and seperate her from her son!!

Why is it ok for a husband  (IN INDIAN SERIEALS) to do whatever he wants (even cheat on his wife) and gain audience sympathy? while if a woman locks herself in a room and is crying her eyes out for days (when she realises her husband loved another woman and made a child with her) is WRONG?

From what I can see, Sampooran is a selfish man who cares more about making his son accept his illicit child rather than divorce his wife and let her be free to look elsewhere for a man who will be loyal to her.

So yeah, I don't care about some man who cheated on his wife. Even if he acts ALL sorry, he still did it and I bet he even loved that Amrita woman.

The only ones I feel sorry for is Ratan and Ranveer (who will come to know of his dad's beytreyal when he's an adult one day)
Edited by Amanat284 - 11 years ago
sampooran needs to forcefully tell ratan what really happened. he can't suffice to defeat; that's ridiculous.
Thanks for sharing dear ! 😊
He might go missing for sometime.. n all will assume he is dead :|