RukhluvMaan

Goldie

RukhluvMaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
wow...the new..guy ayaan is hawwtt...Wink
i love his style...from long and messy hairsLOL 
and flirty nature..and yeah his long shoesROFL
and yeah how can i forget his bikeBlushing
and the bond between two brother is so good...
poor boy just a can thrown by a girl made him fall from chair
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
i think i ave seen him somewhere in other show but dont know where...???????LOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Minoz.MrsNatePeters.--Rose--soni595Siddhi_Jyo_Ksgblue_an

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hawwtt Ayaan" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
a can thrown by anyone, especially after being seated so comfortably in that chair..lol

he reminds me of someone but i can't put a finger on it.. uski flirty nature ne mera dil jeet liya! but i have a feeling he's gonna marry humera to get revenge from her dad. that would make a great storyline (cuz daddy thinks he can control ayaan that way but he would be proven wrong)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalibaralRukhluvMaan

RukhluvMaan

Goldie

RukhluvMaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
a can thrown by anyone, especially after being seated so comfortably in that chair..lol

he reminds me of someone but i can't put a finger on it.. uski flirty nature ne mera dil jeet liya! but i have a feeling he's gonna marry humera to get revenge from her dad. that would make a great storyline (cuz daddy thinks he can control ayaan that way but he would be proven wrong)

LOLYEAH...
YEAH HIS FLIRTY NATURE IS SO FUNNY...
WHO HUMERA...the girl who flirts with ayaan...???

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RukhluvMaan

LOLYEAH...

yeah, his momani's daughter.. who's always eying him, tattling on him, as well as showing him attitude! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaan

RukhluvMaan

Goldie

RukhluvMaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

LOLYEAH...

yeah, his momani's daughter.. who's always eying him, tattling on him, as well as showing him attitude! 

YEh that will be the best option...but dont u think..she has no match with aayaaan...?????????LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

LOLYEAH...

YEh that will be the best option...but dont u think..she has no match with aayaaan...?????????LOL

but i like zoya with asad.    Embarrassed   unke tho khyaalyath bhi milte hain (shaadi nibhane ke) [their thoughts match...of fulfilling the bond of marriage)

but yeah, i'm waiting that someone puts that jungli billi in her spot. i mean shes cute but sometimes she's just too much! i would hate to see ayaan do that with her but i feel she would do it herself after she sees her father treating ayaan with no respect. 

RukhluvMaan

Goldie

RukhluvMaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

LOLYEAH...

YEh that will be the best option...but dont u think..she has no match with aayaaan...?????????LOL

but i like zoya with asad.    Embarrassed   unke tho khyaalyath bhi milte hain (shaadi nibhane ke) [their thoughts match...of fulfilling the bond of marriage)

but yeah, i'm waiting that someone puts that jungli billi in her spot. i mean shes cute but sometimes she's just too much! i would hate to see ayaan do that with her but i feel she would do it herself after she sees her father treating ayaan with no respect. 

OF COURSE...ZOYA IS BOOKED/RESERVED FOR ASAD..Blushing...otherwise... it will be not good...they look good together...
but yeah for asad their showuld anothe cute girlWink...new one...
and about that jungli...oh yeah her and her father deserve something...koi na ek din jungli pana nikal jayega.....ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brainychild92

yummoBB

yummoBB

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Really he is Hott.. He was on MTV SplitsVilla. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaanJyo_Ksg

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.