India-Forums

Remix
Remix

diwali wishes from priya wal

esnehaa Groupbie
esnehaa
esnehaa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
. As a kid, I used to burst crackers with my parents but with time the craze for bursting crackers has gone. I like to visit my friend's place for Diwali as I just love the whole atmosphere. I know it's high time we do something to save our environment. But just telling people to go green won't make a point because they will burst crackers anyway. I don't think it's wrong as it's their way of expressing their happiness. I just want to tell the kids to be careful while bursting crackers.

Photo: STAR One actors wish everyone a Happy & Safe Diwali	Every Indian celebrates Diwali, the festival of lights and prosperity with great enthusiasm, and our STAR One actors love this festival too. Check out their plans for this Diwali.Misha aka Priya WalI will be shooting on three days of Diwali. I am not a religious person or taking part in any Diwali rituals as such. But as a kid, I used to burst crackers with my parents but with time the craze for bursting crackers has gone. I like to visit my friend's place for Diwali as I just love the whole atmosphere. I know it's high time we do something to save our environment. But just telling people to go green won't make a point because they will burst crackers anyway. I don't think it's wrong as it's their way of expressing their happiness. I just want to tell the kids to be careful while bursting crackers.Priya wal's diwali wish for everyonehappy diwali to all from shelly the admin

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLoverFollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Awww...hearing from her on Diwali makes the atmosphere all the more specialBlushing...love her miss herHugHug

And I totally agree with what she said..just by telling somebody not to burst crackers won't do the trick...for many many out there bursting crackers is what Diwali is all abt, environment, no environment we can't judge ppl on the way they choose to celebrate this occasion...everybody is hell bent on ending crackers as THE way to save environment, but I want to ask where does this concern go in normal, daily lives? There are 110 ways to save our environment every day in our routine lives butinstead we all wld just wait for ONE Diwali day to take out our environment preaching lessonsLOL...thats what irritates me...we get that its imp but frankly I don't think Diwali wld be Diwali without the sound of crackers...I was never a fan of crackers, even when I was  kid all I ever burst was a phuljhadi or anaar nothing more, but still I feel crackers r as much a part of diwali as diyas...they r the sound of joy, of adventure and thrill and child's excitement..I know bursting crackers is litrally like burning hard earned money which could have been put to much better use, which could have bought food for someone somewhere, I know that, but still I feel Diwali won't be the same if crackers completely go out

Anyways wishing everyone here at RF very very very Happy Diwali...Hug...hope the light of love and magic always blesses u all and ur families... HugHug...love u all and love this place, its been home for far too long and more than anything its helped me discover my own innser voice..can't ever get over loving itHug

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top