India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun basher's (PEEP IN) (Page 2)

balbir45 Groupbie
balbir45
balbir45

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. I want to add one more thing. In corporates world employees are forced to resign instead of letting go so that corporation can not be sued for wronful termination. Corporation will come out very clean saying employee left at his or her will. they have nothing to do with it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fleurs

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
much needed post

fleurs

vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
nice post...btw agrred!!!!!!

fleurs

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachpie

Agree with many of the points u mentioned. But the most important thing is it was this same PH & Channel who agreed with his movie shoot by changing the track for 45/55/60 days whatever it was. The channel had to bear with the low TRPs which were above 4 earlier. We just cannot blame them completely!

Agree the PH & channel did adjust when he went on leave. But didn't Barun also equally serve them by also coming for shoots forgoing his sleep & rest time during his movie shooting. He is such a dedicated actor, he even comes for shoots when he is sick. Just b'coz once he got leave for his movie, currently  the PH & SP are trying to put the blame entirely on him. U know why?
           PH is more interested in it's new show in SP's rival channel. They want to divert all the fan base for it's new show. They have run out of ideas for IPKKND whereas they have tons & tons for their new show. Not to forget the PH  has also moved some of the best resource persons (writer, Arshad,...) to it's new show. Now SP is only busy on its upcoming new shows. SP had posted  in their site & reply letters that they regret Barun's leave but they did also mention that they have a series of new exciting & path breaking shows lined up & invited us to sample them. Does SP really care for our emotions. We are so heart broken about Barun's quitting whereas they r asking us to watch their new shows. This shows they don't care for their customers & all they think is only pure money making.
Both PH & SP have abandon the millions of viewers who onced gave them so much of fame & money and they have made Barun the SCAPEGOAT.

crazyaddiction

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
yeah...gud post...Smile

fleurs

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by balbir45

I agree with you. I want to add one more thing. In corporates world employees are forced to resign instead of letting go so that corporation can not be sued for wronful termination. Corporation will come out very clean saying employee left at his or her will. they have nothing to do with it. 

Agree. The thing is that in INDIA the laws are not as stringent as in foreign countries. That's the reason why both the PH  & SP are making a mockery of things & taking us for a ride & putting the blame entirely on Barun & making him give contradictory statements inspite of his disagreement.

crazyaddiction

fangurrl IF-Dazzler
fangurrl
fangurrl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
completely agree!!
love you SOBTI

fleurs

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SrkSabaMonaya

i just wanna say one thing
he should not leave the show which gave him name and fame.
he did very hardwork to be so popular indeed.

I agree dear, even I would love to see him in IPKKND every day. If Barun ever decides to stay back that would be one of the greatest news to a million fans like us. But I think of late things have gone beyond irreparable.  So all that we can do now is to ask for a happy ending with SARUN.

But don't lose hope continue doing ur part by mailing, calling & tweeting that we want Barun back. The no. of mails, calls are reducing so buddies gear up & continue the mission.

crazyaddiction

Go to top