India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun basher's (PEEP IN)

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
            For people who say that "BARUN IS DISLOYAL &  HE WAS NOTHING BEFORE IPKKND". 

Then
  •  U must have forgetten one thing, it is his even his HARDWORK which has made him what he is.
  • The PH has forgotten one thing, it was through SARUN a million of us came to know about 4Lions.
  • SP has forgotten one thing, that they earned millions of fans due to SARUN as ARSHI

We fans are unaware of the real politics going behind the screen. Let's think logically. Is the PH a saint to freely help for Barun's career development? So do they mean to say that they benefited nothing out of Barun? Come on  we r not ready to listen to ur tales. All three PH, SP & BARUN have MUTUALLY BENEFITED out of each other. How pathetic of a PH to say that they have run out of ideas in Forum32. The teaser interview itself is a big proof of how Gul was trying to defend her PH & make herself look innocent.This shows how smart the PH is & how they r covering up things to make them look like God. Barun has not spoken a word against the PH, inspite of the pathetic drama created by the PH to ruin his image. This shows where he is & where the PH is. My big question to the PH 'Is Barun disloyal or are u'll (PH) disloyal??? Then why did Akshay & Deepali also quit? I know that the PH is very smart, now they'll say b'coz their role was over so they are gone. If needed they'll be back. How can the role of the siblings under the same roof be over?
    I don't believe that Barun is leaving for movies. Generally in corporates  the employee is said to be under long leave, but the truth is that employee will never return. This PH tried this trick also. When we fans bombarded them of the exact day of his return they have changed the entire story & made it look like Barun is quitting for his own reasons. I will never blame Barun because he was actually made to make such contradictory statements. What can a single man do against the corporate gaint, the PH or even SP for that matter. His whole career will be ruined if he points fingers at them.
THE BITTER TRUTH IS THAT AT TIMES NO MATTER EVEN IF WE  DISLIKE  OR HATE CERTAIN THINGS WE ARE FORCED TO DO THEM. So sad I truly understand Barun's helpless state. He loves his fans but not to forget he also has a family to support.

"DO UR BEST & LEAVE THE REST TO GOD" as fans we r doing our best to save him but time will tell whether the good is going to prevail or not.

Some are saying why not watch it for SANAYA. Yes Sanaya has also equally worked for it. IPKKND is due to the hardwork of each & every crew member. But the fact is that for many including me  ARNAV = BARUN
                    &
     KHUSHI = SANAYA

What to watch when Barun, Akshay & Deepali are not going to be there. It is not only Barun quitting, many others r also not happy with the show due to many reasons.  Day by day the no of people quitting r only increasing. Literally speaking each & every actor has lived their character & no one else can do better justice to it. Can u'll imagine any one else in the place of SRK  or Kajol in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. It's a big no for me.
Just like that ARSHI = SARUN    &  NO SARUN = NO IPKKND

No matter what Barun is the best. No one can do better justice to Arnav's character better than Barun. We love him for whatever he is. People can cook up 'n' no of stories against him. But we have seen him both onscreen & offscreen for the past 1.5 years. Such a humble human being.

BARUN YOU  ARE TRULY A HERO.
BARUN WISH U LUCK FOR UR FUTURE ENDEAVOURS  NO MATTER WHEREEVER U MAY BE & WHATEVER U MAY BE DOING

Edited by fleurs - 12 November 2012 at 10:12pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

birjkrisha06Samsun11PuviSonakshi_BarunAchinta97Nibelungenliedpeachpienomad.nessashw99crazyaddictionBavarifangurrlsiamesecatcoolnisha_fun87sunflower52pri_armaanTish_Anisiva2901.SobtiLicious.Aphrodite88_TheJoker-sunaina02

-Saba- IF-Rockerz
-Saba-
-Saba-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
i just wanna say one thing
he should not leave the show which gave him name and fame.
he did very hardwork to be so popular indeed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

guryafleursrini_kat

siva2901 IF-Sizzlerz
siva2901
siva2901

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Nice post Clap

No Sarun = No Arhi = No IPKKND

Arnav = Barun & Kushi = Sanaya 

If there are not then i will quit for sure.

No can replace Arhi= Sarun 

Edited by siva2901 - 12 November 2012 at 10:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

outland_123fleurssubha_rath2004MrDarcyfan

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
agreee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fleurs

..SunnYaara.. IF-Sizzlerz
..SunnYaara..
..SunnYaara..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Much needed post...totally agree with u

fleurs

Puvi Groupbie
Puvi
Puvi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Agree with u now I get some peace of mind

fleurs

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Agree with many of the points u mentioned. But the most important thing is it was this same PH & Channel who agreed with his movie shoot by changing the track for 45/55/60 days whatever it was. The channel had to bear with the low TRPs which were above 4 earlier. We just cannot blame them completely!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nishasharma18rini_kat

Samsun11 Groupbie
Samsun11
Samsun11

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
very well said...whatever may be their decision..i always wish him luck for his furure projects..tht's what as  a loyal fans we can do..

fleurs

Go to top