music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yesterday BB dint show ashka...only under the blanket when rajeev came to say abt vishal's dryclean joke...other than that no ashka...

day before yesterday she got some screen space..for the dance...

yesterday...sapna bitching sidhu
niks- jokes
vrujesh..full on drama..bb cals..crying...etc...

and BB again started dedicating full episode to rajeev...(the punishment was just for the fishy kapoor situation..its just scripted..how rajiv was acting...and vishal is not even looking at him )

do they are bringing back the dillu pillu story...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it's most likely gonna be the frustrated vrijesh...and lol what was that fishy kapoor thing...wakai mein ye season kuch zyaada hi alag cheπŸ˜†
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I dnt agree...i think she gets d max footage...others get footage mainly while doing d tasks or daily work bt she gets it for her bitching session and rona-dhona..and dat she does for d whole day so she tops d list...
tellyaddict2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vrajesh, I guess. Sapna does her "Sapna" stuff, Niketan has earned some really good fans for his strategic play and Ashka is but a soap actress. Vrajesh might be shown the door. That's just my assumption though. 
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I have a feeling it's Sapna. She has quietened a lot and is running out of things to get mad about. Plus, bitching about Siddhu could be the end of her- vote-wise.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
As the line in one of my favorite song of all times, Rock of Ages goes: Its better to burn out than fade away. So if it is indeed Sapna, I want her to burn out pissing the shit outta Salman on stage. πŸ₯³
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

I dnt agree...i think she gets d max footage...others get footage mainly while doing d tasks or daily work bt she gets it for her bitching session and rona-dhona..and dat she does for d whole day so she tops d list...

in yesterdays show...edited version...bb dint show ashka
music_masti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

As the line in one of my favorite song of all times, Rock of Ages goes: Its better to burn out than fade away. So if it is indeed Sapna, I want her to burn out pissing the shit outta Salman on stage. πŸ₯³

wwoww..what gift for diwali...

will salman accept it..πŸ˜‰
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: music_masti

wwoww..what gift for diwali...

will salman accept it..πŸ˜‰

If its impromptu, unedited and on the spot then he has no choice but to accept it. πŸ˜›
music_masti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

If its impromptu, unedited and on the spot then he has no choice but to accept it. πŸ˜›

ooohh then i will wait for that...πŸ˜†