It is not about SP, PH Or Barun anymore - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by meshas

Happy Diwali to all forum wasis, yes! We've been taken for a ride since Sep but let's wait n listen to what Barun has to say on BBC n Sabras radio?Let's hope for some awesome n positive news.
now i am beyond caring for positive news
all i want is the show to end well
Have you read Deepti s ( she met him and had posted a video and now he spoke to her ) he said that the protests are hurting him and that Gul is a very nice lady and he has no movies and serials just wants to take a break for health reasons and to spend time with his wife! 
Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

Rima, trust you to find a faint light in every situation! I am still amazed how the PH or the channel has gotten away w/o one official release! SP is an international channel to boot! Run by Rupert Murdoch! Unbelievable! I have lost any hope of hearing anything at all that's got one shred of  truth from PH and channel. They are all hiding something and they aren't coming out with it.
they can hide and hide
buut we need to fight and fight
Originally posted by vandana.sagar

Have you read Deepti s ( she met him and had posted a video and now he spoke to her ) he said that the protests are hurting him and that Gul is a very nice lady and he has no movies and serials just wants to take a break for health reasons and to spend time with his wife! 
what does an employee who has been asked to quit say?
I have seen tons of people say this
fine let him go
As I said we accept it
but we want arnav and khushi story to end peacefully
Rima plzz ask ppl nt to fall fr deepti's post.Why wuld Barun tell d truth to a fan??Plz ask ppl to apply logic
Originally posted by Shru9ti

Rima plzz ask ppl nt to fall fr deepti's post.Why wuld Barun tell d truth to a fan??Plz ask ppl to apply logic
sure
Originally posted by rima

what does an employee who has been asked to quit say?
I have seen tons of people say this
fine let him go
As I said we accept it
but we want arnav and khushi story to end peacefully

I am all for the show ending! 

But I am really amazed that a man as popular as he is will take off time that is undefined to rest and spend time at home...
Maybe he doesn't feel that just for him the entire show should end? 
For me it's SARUN in or IPKKND out...please respond...also comment on Deepti s post as a lot of people are giving up reading that ! 
Happy Diwali Rima!

Agree with you..it's ony us now!!

Dd the PH say something on he matter?
HAPPY DIWALI to everyone. So true rima...I just want it to end on a happy note with the
existing leads...let us the viewer's be left with the best memories...n considering with
what we all have been put thro' lately we surely deserve it...
happy diwali rima di!!!
we have to fight for giving us with happy ending to the beautiful love story which we followed for over 1 yr