Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

My tweets to Star Plus. 

Yoshi Anith anithr 

StarPlus_India This is not about leaving Barun anymore, this is about giving the show a Sarun / Arhi ending. NO REPLACEMENT OR NEW GUY.

Yoshi Anith ?@anithr 

@StarPlus_India If Barun can stay that would be brilliant, but that is up to him. Either way the show has to end with Arhi ONLY. BAS.

Yoshi Anith ?@anithr 

@StarPlus_India You think we don't know the politics happening behind the scenes? Oh we do. So stop with the shit, lies, and nonsense.

Yoshi Anith ?@anithr 

@StarPlus_India And give the audience their one last wish. End the show with Sarun/Arhi. Bas. No more bull shit from you people.

Yoshi Anith ?@anithr 

@StarPlus_India Yeah, that's right I went there, and this is not over just yet.

awesome

keep making such posts
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi122

Happy Diwali...truth should come out...

by the end...it should be etched in the minds of everyone associated with this mess...showbiz or not - 'I must not tell lies, I must not tell lies". I would have accepted anything...but I will never accept lies and manipulation...

well said
sargamfriends thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

The problem is we dont matter to them :((( ... only $$$ matters...when they start loosing it...then they will know what they did...but it will be too late then...

That is why i am asking all those people who have already unsubscribed expecially international to call them up and tell thm tht we have unsubscribed coz we feel cheated by star plus...if they do not see any action they will just think its empty threats...SO PLEASE ALL YOU OUT THERE WHO HAVE UNSUBSCRIBED OR MADE UP YOUR MIND (AS GOOD AS DOING IT) CALL THM AND TELL THM THT WE HAVE UNSUBCRIBED...they need to knw we mean wht we say
rima thumbnail
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

Rima the way I see it the whole Barun fiasco was the last straw for viewers who have been patient. Personally for me this was never only about Barun. It was about a 

confused/lacking story line, 
unused side characters, 
actors quitting 
unprofessional attitude of leaking information in place of official statements creating panic, discrepancy in statements 
and the PH avoiding all of the above questions. 

Yes the main lead quitting is a big deal but then we should not forget Akshay and Deepali too. They both definitely had all the right reasons to quit. And yes I blame the PH based on this. They have neglected the show for long...

Wish you a very happy diwali everyone! 

Yes this is something bothering all of us but dont let it take away from your personal life the happiness that Diwali brings...

hakti
lots of things were wrong
and not 2 weeks ago this PH declared that it has run out of stories
that makes it fishier
Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fazila~

The problem is we dont matter to them :((( ... only $$$ matters...when they start loosing it...then they will know what they did...but it will be too late then...

You are right fans don't matter to them which goes to show you how stupid they really are.
It's the fans that ultimately decide who is successful and who isn't - a simple, yet fundamental fact that should never be overlooked by people claiming to be in the entertainment business.  
vishali990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
happy diwali...
no sarun no ipkknd dat's it...
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Diwali🤗

Let the good always triumph over evil!!😃
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sampin

Happy Diwali🤗

Let the good always triumph over evil!!😃

It always does...no one can escape that...😳... thanks God for that...😊
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rima

then we have to keep the pressure up

Exactly we have  to build up

Rima, I called 2267227777& 2266305555
They said the offices are closed...for 2 days..due to diwali...
Where to,call now?