Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Rose Day- Not up to expectations(TaaRey fans only) (Page 3)

puzzles. IF-Sizzlerz
puzzles.
puzzles.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashkaa

Now it looks like Aashi is the lead of D3 and not Taani.I am getting tired of Aashi.I hope her track gets over soon.Earlier the boys used to tease taarey with chemistry now this word is used for swayam and aashi
I SOOO AGREE WITH YOU!! The gang has stopped teasing Taarey and now are linking up our loverboy.. Swayam with AASHI!! I mean. kya yeh log Sharon ko bhool gaye hai???? N chenistry waala sign se Taarey ko tease nahi karke Swayam n AASHI ko kar rahe hai? Ridiculous!

Edited by Taareyforever - 13 November 2012 at 11:43pm

puzzles. IF-Sizzlerz
puzzles.
puzzles.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl_taarey

AMAZING POST!
seriously
when khushboo tweeted about rose day we had so many expectations but sadly none of those expectations turned good
i'm losing hope in cvs
adn this week was just horrible for taarey
disappointed taarey fan!
thankyou Sanju dii.. n yeah.. even I am a Really annoyed Taarey fan!
puzzles. IF-Sizzlerz
puzzles.
puzzles.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sara_Taarey22

Bang on post SHIVANGI!! U said it all !! Actually I am just SOO frustrated by the current d3 track !! Firstly I reallly LUV the group dance to the core !! It is a must watch all the masti n dance!! JUST AWESOME!! Now coming to TAAREY as I said that I have stop hoping from the CVs as it is just a waste of time n is heartbreaking as they disappointing us trians !! U know I was super duper excited n had imagined SOO much that this will happen that will happen!! But WAT happened was NOTHING,NOT EVEN A BIT OF WAT I IMAGINED!! We were just left with nothing !! The ROSE DAY IRRITATED ANNOYED ME (except the dance n especially the VP's dance)like seriously kya zaroorat thi is ros day ki jo sirf naam ka rose day tha !!! Okay if they wanted to show that the gang taking their first step against the AVP!! They could have done it just in the normal college days rather than have a ros day n spoiling the whole thing!! I am just tooo frustrated!!! MUs I better don't say anything!! I can just say DIL KE ARMAAN AASUON MEIN BADAL GAYE!!!

N yes have HAPPY PROSPEROUS N A JOYFUL DIWALI!!!

N yes A BIG BIG CONGRATS ON BECOMING A SENIOR MEMBER! xoxo! Hug

Thankyou dii.. Thankyou soo much.. I soo agree with every single word of ur comment.. Dil ke Armaan aansuo me beh gayeCry.. isse achcha rose day to MJHT me manaya gaya tha.. D3 me Dosti and dance to hai.. par dil bohot zyada missing hai.. Na Taarey aur na Swaron.. missing Sharon and Sneha a lott.. N taarey ka expectations toh chchod hi do.. Idk sab kuch kab theek hoga Taarey ke beechCry
puzzles. IF-Sizzlerz
puzzles.
puzzles.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natasha.

Congrats on being a senior member. And I totally agree with u Rose day was a big flop. All my hopes for Taarey just vanish Confused
Thankyou soo much!Smile
puzzles. IF-Sizzlerz
puzzles.
puzzles.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksha2812

Originally posted by Taareyforever

N the best part.. Taani ko EK BHI ROSE NAHI MILA!! Who would believe that itni beautiful girl ko EK BHI ROSE NAHI MILA??? N NO ONE.. Leave alone REY!!NO ONE NOTICED THAT SHE WAS LOOKING SOO PRETTY AND WAS WEARING SOMETHING DIFFERENT???? Pissed off with the current Taarey track( Sorry for using such language but can't help it.. itna gussa aa raha hai na) Angry

u r right dearagar neha ko 1000 or 1000+ roses milte hai tho  taani atleast ek tho rose deserve karti hai or atleast 1 wow expression 

Totally agree with u.. ek wow expression tak nahi mila Taani ko.. ladke aake AVP ko Rose de rahe the.. par Taani.. sab usse bhool gaye.. Cv's have really sidelined Taani's role in D3.. so what she is not a dancer.. But she is the Best friend neone could EVER get!! They havn't yet disclosed ki Taani Shivam ke saath FAKE RELATION ME GAYI THI AND THE REASON (REY) BEHIND IT!! This is sooo lame!!!

Go to top