Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Rose Day- Not up to expectations(TaaRey fans only)

puzzles. IF-Sizzlerz
puzzles.
puzzles.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Note- Strictly for Taarey fans.. If not a fan.. then please refrain from commenting. N no bashing up please! This is what i felt like sharing with all my Taareyians.. Sorry Taareyians if you don't like my post.. But this is what I felt I could share it with you!!

P.S.- thankyou Rhea dii.. for encouraging me to make this post!Smile

WHY THE HELL DID CV'S INTRODUCE THE IDEA OF ROSE DAY AT ALL???
I mean.. jab hume khushbu garewal ke tweet se pata chala ki rose day is coming up.. I was god-damn exited ki hume Taarey romance milega.. taarey dance milega.. taarey rose king n queen banenge.. itne hopes the.. but what did we get out of rose day?? NOTHING!!! OuchDead

The gang dance n masti was awesome.. I toatally loved evry bit of the masti.. the gang dance.. Not to forget VP's dance!! Wink

I was even liking the Nok jhok between Taarey.. coz tab tak yeh expect kar rahi thi ki this Nok jhok will lead to an agressive yet romantic dance between Taarey.

But hume aisa kuch nahi mila..!! rose day's all abt romance.. Isn't it???? .. n m hating to see Shantanu as well as swayam with AASHI!! Swaron ki intensity kab waapas dekhne milegi??

N Rhea dii in her post mentioned this very rightlySmile.. jab Sharon waapas aa jati.. tab rose day dikhana chahiye tha.. Taaki hume Swaron and Taarey.. dono dekhne milta!!! 

Idk yeh ho kya raha hai.. same track.. they are going on dragging it.. n m hating it!

Mai is liye gussa nahi hu ki rose king n queen Taarey nahi bane.. balki mai isliye gussa hu kyuki rose king n queen KOI NAHI BANA!! Rose day had a very Pathetic ending.. No couple dance.. no rose king n queen..NOTHING!!Dead

N yeah.. abhi Taarey MU ke alawa aur kuch nahi mil raha in logo ko.. Palki maam in her latest interview said that Taarey's story will take an agressive turn.. to theek hai na.. achcha hi hai.. pata chal gaya ki Rey taani se gussa hai.. toh ab why are they not giving us agressive intimate scenes.. just fights and MU's se agressiveness nahi aati!!

God.. when will they understand what we want?

N the best part.. Taani ko EK BHI ROSE NAHI MILA!! Who would believe that itni beautiful girl ko EK BHI ROSE NAHI MILA??? N NO ONE.. Leave alone REY!!NO ONE NOTICED THAT SHE WAS LOOKING SOO PRETTY AND WAS WEARING SOMETHING DIFFERENT???? Pissed off with the current Taarey track( Sorry for using such language but can't help it.. itna gussa aa raha hai na) Angry

From now on.. I've decided.. That i won't expect ANYTHING out of the track.. Expect karna has become USELESS!!!CryCryCry

Once again.. Thankyou Rhea dii.. for encouraging me to make a post!

A VERY HAPPY, PROSPEROUS AND A SAFE DIWALI TO ALL!! Smile
Hey.. I progressed.. I became a Senior Member!SmileBig smile

Edited by Taareyforever - 12 November 2012 at 9:48pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

NikitaLuvsTaReycutiesssBARUNILU_ArshiXTaaReyVirManXdews100SaileshrkD3FANShivTRSSGoonies4Ever-CussTheWorldUpLavender_Luna.wanderlust.desigirl_VDajavedPreciousHeart...Ritzy...salta-PixieDust-FieryLionessSanelyInsane

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taareyforever

Note- Strictly for Taarey fans.. If not a fan.. then please refrain from commenting. N no bashing up please! This is what i felt like sharing with all my Taareyians.. Sorry Taareyians if you don't like my post.. But this is what I felt I could share it with you!!
i have read it and it's a bang on post...Clap

P.S.- thankyou Rhea dii.. for encouraging me to make this post!Smile

WHY THE HELL DID CV'S INTRODUCE THE IDEA OF ROSE DAY AT ALL???
I mean.. jab hume khushbu garewal ke tweet se pata chala ki rose day is coming up.. I was god-damn exited ki hume Taarey romance milega.. taarey dance milega.. taarey rose king n queen banenge.. itne hopes the.. but what did we get out of rose day?? NOTHING!!! OuchDead

actually... they ended it in just one day... nothing else...

The gang dance n masti was awesome.. I toatally loved evry bit of the masti.. the gang dance.. Not to forget VP's dance!! Wink
for the first time, i liked VP..

I was even liking the Nok jhok between Taarey.. coz tab tak yeh expect kar rahi thi ki this Nok jhok will lead to an agressive yet romantic dance between Taarey.

But hume aisa kuch nahi mila..!! rose day's all abt romance.. Isn't it???? .. n m hating to see Shantanu as well as swayam with AASHI!! Swaron ki intensity kab waapas dekhne milegi??
i dont have any idea how they can make swayam behaving so idiot... i really love his maturity, and for a short span it's fine to make him light but for always... and aashi for him..NO WAY..

N Rhea dii in her post mentioned this very rightlySmile.. jab Sharon waapas aa jati.. tab rose day dikhana chahiye tha.. Taaki hume Swaron and Taarey.. dono dekhne milta!!! 

Idk yeh ho kya raha hai.. same track.. they are going on dragging it.. n m hating it!

Mai is liye gussa nahi hu ki rose king n queen Taarey nahi bane.. balki mai isliye gussa hu kyuki rose king n queen KOI NAHI BANA!! Rose day had a very Pathetic ending.. No couple dance.. no rose king n queen..NOTHING!!Dead

N yeah.. abhi Taarey MU ke alawa aur kuch nahi mil raha in logo ko.. Palki maam in her latest interview said that Taarey's story will take an agressive turn.. to theek hai na.. achcha hi hai.. pata chal gaya ki Rey taani se gussa hai.. toh ab why are they not giving us agressive intimate scenes.. just fights and MU's se agressiveness nahi aati!!
 actually... can't agree u anymore...i mean even if they would had a fight... intense and aggressive...it would had made the way...
God.. when will they understand what we want?

N the best part.. Taani ko EK BHI ROSE NAHI MILA!! Who would believe that itni beautiful girl ko EK BHI ROSE NAHI MILA??? N NO ONE.. Leave alone REY!!NO ONE NOTICED THAT SHE WAS LOOKING SOO PRETTY AND WAS WEARING SOMETHING DIFFERENT???? Pissed off with the current Taarey track( Sorry for using such language but can't help it.. itna gussa aa raha hai na) Angry

From now on.. I've decided.. That i won't expect ANYTHING out of the track.. Expect karna has become USELESS!!!CryCryCry

Once again.. Thankyou Rhea dii.. for encouraging me to make a post!

A VERY HAPPY, PROSPEROUS AND A SAFE DIWALI TO ALL!! Smile
Hey.. I progressed.. I became a Senior Member!SmileBig smile

dews100 Goldie
dews100
dews100

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
bang on... i totally agree... all our hopes go down the drain...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

puzzles.

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
awwie no need to say thanks and all dearHug...rather thank you for making such an awesome postBig smile...as i said i really loved ur comment since it had all the valid points and with ur post u said it all like each and everything coz of which the rose day was disastrousDeadOuch...no rose king and queenDead...no roses and compliments given to taaniOuch...NO ROMANCE AT ALL...bas do dino se is track ko drag kiye jaa rahe the aur bas kal ke kal khatam bhi kar diyaOuch...i don't even consider it  as a rose dayOuch...and about  the taarey track woh toh aage badhne ke bajaye ruk hi gaya hai had expected so much from this track in terms of taarey but hume mila kya nothing absolutely nothingOuch

anyways as u said i too have stopped expecting anything from the CVs as it'll only hurt us more if we again expect things from themOuch

AND A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS DIWALI TO U TOO AS WELL AS TO ALL MY TAAREYIANS
Big smile
AND CONGO DEAR U BECAME A SENIOR MEMBER
Party

Edited by pixi26angel - 12 November 2012 at 11:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dews100puzzles.

.wanderlust. IF-Rockerz
.wanderlust.
.wanderlust.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Nice Post :D 
Im soo diasappointed dat im not hoping nethn more no :/ 
NO EXPECTATIONS NTHN :/ 

I mean who celebrates a Rose day widout a Rose king and Queen ? :S 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dews100puzzles.

-PixieDust- IF-Sizzlerz
-PixieDust-
-PixieDust-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Except for the Dance part

It was a hell disappointing episode  Ouch

no expectations anymore now

puzzles.

puzzles. IF-Sizzlerz
puzzles.
puzzles.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixi26angel

awwie no need to say thanks and all dearHug...rather thank you for making such an awesome postBig smile...as i said i really loved ur comment since it had all the valid points and with ur post u said it all like each and everything coz of which the rose day was disastrousDeadOuch...no rose king and queenDead...no roses and compliments given to taaniOuch...NO ROMANCE AT ALL...bas do dino se is track ko drag kiye jaa rahe the aur bas kal ke kal khatam bhi kar diyaOuch...i don't even consider it  as a rose dayOuch...and about  the taarey track woh toh aage badhne ke bajaye ruk hi gaya hai had expected so much from this track in terms of taarey but hume mila kya nothing absolutely nothingOuch

anyways as u said i too have stopped expecting anything from the CVs as it'll only hurt us more if we again expect things from themOuch

AND A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS DIWALI TO U TOO AS WELL AS TO ALL MY TAAREYIANS
Big smile
AND CONGO DEAR U BECAME A SENIOR MEMBER
Party

Awww dii.. thankyou soo much.. Iss post ke dwara maine apni saari bhadaas bahar nikal di.. feeling real light now..!! n u are soo very right.. saare expectations ki dhajjiya udadi!! Rose day was not meant to end like this.. to end soo soon..!! real annoyed.. Maine socha tha ki rose day track Taarey ke relation ko naye step par leke jaayega.. jaha woh agressive yet romantic honge.. but huh! Aisa kuch nahi hua!!!! dekhte hai aaj ke epi me kya hota hai!!

SanelyInsane

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taareyforever

Awww dii.. thankyou soo much.. Iss post ke dwara maine apni saari bhadaas bahar nikal di.. feeling real light now..!! n u are soo very right.. saare expectations ki dhajjiya udadi!! Rose day was not meant to end like this.. to end soo soon..!! real annoyed.. Maine socha tha ki rose day track Taarey ke relation ko naye step par leke jaayega.. jaha woh agressive yet romantic honge.. but huh! Aisa kuch nahi hua!!!! dekhte hai aaj ke epi me kya hota hai!!

ya i can understand Shivangi me too feeling the same and i agree although i really don't expect anything good from today's episode as well but lets see what's happens nextOuch

puzzles.

Go to top