Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
m haf to say da 1 thinz to awl owls 
i updatz only aftr poppin the bikuts of bonbon (whch remindz me of da song shake bon bon ricky babie) (i copy from da ricky and youtubezz ) in my ferrari ki savari the copyd moviezz

Ok then I fly awayz lick da princezz of tomarrow land and give da updatez on my blocked clog and u da commentz like there is no tomaarow (of Bhaiyaaz LULZ)

Luv and the Gazebo Bhaiyaz apolgy ( which remidz me of da song tum toh thaire pardesi sath kya nibhaoge awlso copied from Justin Beiber and the Youtubezz)

Edited by MentalExotica - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: boyznaka

This is lunacy at its nest.
Tiyali and ExP have used the English language for talking.
I think we all know I use English while talking. So how can she uze it DAN? It's MY ide/concept to use English as a medium to talk.
And they have cleverly twisted it in comic sans font and pink color to not make anyone of us see it? They are very smart but I am smartest. So I refuse to cummnt aw giraffe's muska meter until they stop. I am on a strike. I thought they were ETs but they clearly aren't.

English Language is going to remain public till Chutki closes  it off and after that, as the language  continues she will make only one promise:

If she should happen across ANY memberIF who steals English language... I kid you not,  she will take your language, churn it the way she wants to, and chaddi  it worse Gul khan could ever imagine… And that sight will be uglier than Shital with a rainbow wig
Comic Sans and Pink Font is wrong. bas!
You know who you are. Don't make me moan you out on during my Tauliya Dance

MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i edit ma commentzz?

why u no foolish peepulz ignoring 
only likeing butt no cummenting

u want me to give da chaska meter creditzz for copyeing ur riting stylz haan bhaiyazz sasssy clickers
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tiyali

English Language is going to remain public till Chutki closes  it off and after that, as the language  continues she will make only one promise:

If she should happen across ANY memberIF who steals English language... I kid you not,  she will take your language, churn it the way she wants to, and chaddi  it worse Gul khan could ever imagine' And that sight will be uglier than Shital with a rainbow wig
Comic Sans and Pink Font is wrong. bas!
You know who you are. Don't make me moan you out on during my Tauliya Dance

We all know Chutki, she is a very vocal member of the forum, well respected and admired by many; admired by Mishti too not long ago, before she started to write in this 'English Language'. The language is on its 5th month and has left in its wake two gobsmacked spoiler writers (mishti and Khushboo). Chutki has stolen from both of us, either they be small words or big spoilers, weaving them together till you can't distinguish between what is ours and what's her Chaddiz creation.
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Yaaraz why are peoplez using my name?

Why you asking me? Even I'm confused. Pass the Bourbon please na?

Originally posted by: MentalExotica

m haf to say da 1 thinz to awl owls 

i updatz only aftr poppin the bikuts of bonbon (whch remindz me of da song shake bon bon ricky babie) (i copy from da ricky and youtubezz ) in my ferrari ki savari the copyd moviezz

Ok then I fly awayz lick da princezz of tomarrow land and give da updatez on my blocked clog and u da commentz like there is no tomaarow (of Bhaiyaaz LULZ)

Luv and the Gazebo Bhaiyaz apolgy ( which remidz me of da song tum toh thaire pardesi sath kya nibhaoge awlso copied from Justin Beiber and the Youtubezz)

1) Bonbons have such a great french history. Those sweets altered Ricky martin's Shake your Bon-Bon Music Video

2) Ferrari the italian car, manufractured in 1929 has such a great histroy behind it. Throughout its history, the company has been noted for its continued participation in racing, especially in Formula One, where it has had great success. This was the basis of Ferrari ki sawari. 

3) Justin beiber is an important name for story of will be baby momma Suri Cruise and her story Clipped Wings of Scientology. 

TFS

RES

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
🀣  for all of u..

there r nothing else to do to bring him back..

So pls make another laugh riot thread .. peleez..

EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Tiyali

ya frnzz it was in da SPAM foldaa.. m tink itz cuz u under[f]uk me n DAN nt register me under da  NINJA grp of frnz ya?😭

y dis separation frnz?

is it cuz ma FF 2 has Diva wid blue hair?😳 m sorry yaara.. dnt do da manly walk awn da oda road plzzz.. letz dialect awn da shame 2 shame road

m add dat peemail frnzz.. rememba ma email yaara: UrNinjaOver[banana]Peels@Yaho[re].cum

No deerz dis was becuz ur FF is abt da Haf-blood-moronz who drnk da ferrari nd drive da bore-bon

Sry galti se mistak ho gaya reverse twistz plz🀣

Nd M thnk ur pee mail is dis, ya?  [email protected]

Wen U chnge it 2 da new one?

Was it wen u wer busy churng out da twistz so no1 cud c ur uncharted kaamedy?

TFS
.Euphoria. thumbnail
I was reading Chutki's post...

She cracked a rocking joke...

My core of emotions got so intense I screamed out 'MISHTI!' instead...

Em dye yaaraz...what mistake have i made?

Plz still mail me at [email protected] for your updates ya..
Edited by .Euphoria. - 11 years ago
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am going to tauliya dance till everyone stops using english. Till DAN, and afta dat, I am going to make wonly one promise.
If I come acrossTheUnderwear any comment that uses English I will take your towel, tweak it however I want to, and towel dance the worst way you could ever imagine. And that will not be a pretty sight to see.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ to me.
Edited by boyznaka - 11 years ago