India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

do you think yash will misunderstand

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
arti he may think if he even after arpita death he still love her then she her husband is still alive how she will not love him or have any type of feeling for him . here where his sad histry of love will start i think we will see yash broken heart Broken Heart  .

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuvana90nuresmeraldapal_maanLeevi05akui1984lulujjjjPuvZmaha9gafulu14

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I think yash will not misunderstand arthi. He has great trust on her and will not let her suffer. Let us hope something positive Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AniSweetyhana_ylulujjjjPuvZ

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
I think he will 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
I think there are lots of possibilities leading to lack of understanding but  sunita voice message still unresolved so that if  yash has  heard it he will try to find out what she is going through and i want him to stand supportive beside aarti.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razzyphana_y

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lulujjj

I think there are lots of possibilities leading to lack of understanding but  sunita voice message still unresolved so that if  yash has  heard it he will try to find out what she is going through and i want him to stand supportive beside aarti.
brilliantly said.. Clap Me too want to see Yash acting matured. He always says that he fully trust Aarti so now is the tiime to test it. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuvana90hana_y

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
YES!!!!!! He will be disappointed in Aarti for lying to him...And then he is gonna be upset and feels that he cant trust her anymore...Dunno what is gonna happen also...Haiz...So much drama!!! Exciting times ahead...Confused

hana_y

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PuvZ

brilliantly said.. Clap Me too want to see Yash acting matured. He always says that he fully trust Aarti so now is the tiime to test it. Confused

This has nothing to do with trust. Its normal to doubt if aarti still loves Prashant or not. That does not mean he doesn't trust her. also, Aarti has hidden a huge truth from him, and if she keeps on hiding it even now, I think Yash has every right to lose the trust as well! He says he trusts her, he really does, and suddenly he finds out he was deliberately being kept in the dark..what can we expect from him? isn't it normal to feel cheated and hurt? especially, if aarti still does not tell him about Prashant! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

razzyphana_ypickachu

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Originally posted by PuvZ

This has nothing to do with trust. Its normal to doubt if aarti still loves Prashant or not. That does not mean he doesn't trust her. also, Aarti has hidden a huge truth from him, and if she keeps on hiding it even now, I think Yash has every right to lose the trust as well! He says he trusts her, he really does, and suddenly he finds out he was deliberately being kept in the dark..what can we expect from him? isn't it normal to feel cheated and hurt? especially, if aarti still does not tell him about Prashant! 

Very well said Ria. In fact I want Yash to be angry on her. Yes, he has every right to be angry and this is what will the charm of the scene then. EVen now, he has not shown his full right on her, but by being angry with her, he will prove that THIS IS HIS RIGHT which will be very nice to watch. I want him to be angry on her for just hiding the truth, not because she is a divorcee (well, I know he will even think on those lines) But at the same time, I want him to continue his care for Aarti, this will give Aarti enough courage to reveal even the minor of the details about her past to him.
But, I guess, this wont be that simple
But, yes, I definitely want see him getting angry and upset with her...

hana_y

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index