Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI FF: SECRETLY IN LOVE 2 part 33 pg 112 27/01 (Page 66)

arnaushi IF-Dazzler
arnaushi
arnaushi

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
nice one...liked the poem...
and plz update soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

faith_hope

newmoon2011 IF-Rockerz
newmoon2011
newmoon2011

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Amazing update
Loved it
laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
read 27 and 28 together such cute updates loved it shital is a bitch, good that she got slapped by arnav
waiting for arshi confession
seeta_naips IF-Sizzlerz
seeta_naips
seeta_naips

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
they realise that they love each other
Blondiexzy Goldie
Blondiexzy
Blondiexzy

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
that was amazing
kria1996 Senior Member
kria1996
kria1996

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
the description of love was really touching ! 
loved da update..
update soon..
n thank yu for the pm.. ")

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

faith_hope

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Yay they both realized their love!!!!!
I cannot wait til the confess
pancakes IF-Rockerz
pancakes
pancakes

Captain Ajwaain

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged

part 29

Arnav was now getting worried as three days passes and still khushi has not pick his call once on the other hand whenever arnav call khushi was unable to control herself and she knew if she pick his call then definitely he will figured  that something is terribly wrong.

Now only one day was left and after that arnav will return to india. Before leaving for airport and trying his luck for the last time he dialed khushi number and this time khushi did pick up the call

Here when khushi saw her phone ringing and she saw it was arnav calling she knew she cant run away from him so she pick his call.

Khushi; hi arnav

Arnav; hi where the hell were you khushi, I am trying to call you from almost a week, a week you know how worried I was whether something bad happened

Khushi: sorry I was little busy

Arnav: you were busy khushi that much that you cant even pickup the call for a minute and tell me that

Khushi; I am sorry arnav really very sorry

And she start crying

Arnav; ssh calm down khushi don't cry I am sorry too I shouldn't have scold you like that, its just that I was worried

Khushi: hmm

Arnav: ok khushi I am telling you last time stop crying as I wasn't to tell you some good news

Khushi: what is it

Arnav: I am coming back tomorrow night

Khushi; what really

Arnav; yes I want to meet you first before meeting anyone else so you have to come to delhi

Khushi: but arnav how can I and whats the hurry

Arnav; I want to tell you something very important

Khushi: ok

Arnav: but promise me it wont affect our friendship

Khushi: promise

She think for sometime

And then

Khushi: arnav even I wasn't to tell you something but before that I also want the same promise

Arnav; promise khushi now tell me

Khushi; not on phone when we will meet

Arnav; ok I have to go now meet you where we always meet

Khushi; ok bye

Arnav: bye

After talking to arnav khushi went to her babuji

Khushi: I want to go to delhi

Shashi; ok but why

Khushi: babuji I am on vacation so I am thinking to go and help buaji there

Shashi: ok when you want to go

Khushi: today

Shashi: why so soon you can go tomorrow or day after that

Khushi: but I want to go today

Shashi: ok go

Khushi: thank you so much babuji

Next day

Khushi was in delhi and was just waiting for night so she can meet her arnav. Soon day passed and night come

Khushi gets ready and was about to leave the house

Buaji: NK where are you going

Khushi: no where buaji I have some work will come in a hour

Buaji: what work

Khushi: some important work please let me go

Buaji: ok fine go

Khushi: thanks buaji

And she went outside. Soon she reached the park where they both meet every time. They have specifically choose that park because they knew only few people are usually found there and most of the time it's empty.

Today too the park was empty only an old couple was sitting there. Khushi was waiting for arnav in a corner where they always wait for each other.

While waiting for arnav khushi was looking at the sky and the stars, when suddenly someone cover her eyes with his hand

Khushi quickly recognize the touch however it as been years still she haven't forget it

Khushi: arnav

And she turned around

Arnav: wow khushi you guessed it right

And they both hug each other very tightly

Khushi: arnav I missed you so much

Arnav: I miss you too khushi

Khushi: hmm so tell me arnav why you want to meet me that you didn't went home and directly come here

Arnav: the thing is

Then arnav hold khushi hand in hers

Arnav: but remember after listing to it you wont break our friendship

Khushi: arnav you know I will never do that but what it is that you are so afraid

Arnav: its just that khushi I don't want to lose you

Khushi: arnav just say it

Arnav took a deep breath khushi was preparing herself for the worst but what arnav said was the thing she want to heard from him

Arnav: I love you khushi I love you very much I don't know when how but I have fallen in love with you khushi

And then arnav saw khushi watching him s someone has given her a shock

Arnav: khushi say something why are you so quiet say something

And he was shaking her

Khushi don't know what to do the words that she want to say to him he did

Khushi: arnav I love you too

Arnav: really

Arnav cant believe his luck khushi too love him

Khushi: yes arnav I love you too I also come here to tell you remember I told you I want to say something but I don't know how to say it and you make my work so easier than you so much arnav.

And she kiss him on his cheek

Arnav thought it was a dream but it wasn't. it was true. Arnav quicly pull khushi into another hug

--flash back ends'

Every member was looking at them in disbelief

Anjali: please somebody pinch me

Shyam did

Anjali; ouch

Arnav; now please stop over reacting we told you what you ask now can I have breakfast I am hungry

Anjali: wait a second chote before breakfast I want to give khushi ji or should I say khushi bhabhi something

Arnav: what di

Anjali bring a box

Anjali: chote mama has put something in a box for her DIL and asks to open it when you got married

Arnav; ok di now open it

Anjalli open the box and found two kangan and a letter

anjali starts reading the letter but stop after reading the first two words

'dear khushi'

Thank you so much for the likes and comment

I hope you have enjoy this part

For pm plz add pancakespmlist

Edited by pancakes - 26 December 2012 at 4:13am

The following 217 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalusa007preet_21parimaladprianakaanaviabhisalinsweetyradhagaurihoneyboney1anitachandavar1sonalashishpra12_anasuganya91neenu23aayushikumarmy-loveIrenespencer14khushibednayaanu6289ananyaasrrohanrocking32JohlKAdventurousIpkknd_lover2nisnakuPaaruSBimaanjillaniarnavandkhushilsuparnasetuemile1gurukhusharidjnicelysmilesofia2crazygurljinsindianneetakerkarmrignInderpreetgxyzw231lineteanusha_nehatrendyfriendsshdishaTinkJiaSilvergirlgoyalkalpna123andru_skanisa79poojdc87SindhuBMSgayatrijosh.poojaKeenaratessyranigrungta11bbindunujhatttasminesoapfreak13ARSHI_FAN11AishaYsaj111tracy1191chughnlBublyKhushikeshinee20jtammareddybluewater07rajalekshmiiamtopperankitbakalovebadhanGogoismitaipkknd_gbdfancrazyjiswetha30riyas12nehaarshiAmy_Mpuppy.puppyaicha99fanficseroni-MKM-akvmjiaaw1505rush007ceciliadamfaith_hopeDeal05..Sri..sd..lg..sanjuarshizupiSonia_J16thiyamappymit0905izzy0502farha623nissotanvi_arshiSim96arshifan04Caskettarjuhi5arshisireeSweta...Chochoo83shasru26chemistry9Blondiexzysherbetsuhi.mahiayl123barfiKKKAIPKKNDbigfandproverSyedaFaizamsrenjiniglv_15crazyfanofdsdvMissNadia-fullmoon-Ashavirashgirl000gom3090neagdmg_roks_antarababydevilAR-kashsaavan_loverm-g19sagarpatadiameradilneha2005hira2050ridhz21dazzlerabismiley-shineyAmina87dva2vrapooja_shineStarswtsamalicepuppyarnaushipopstarArshi1195Jaan_ArshiekiholoAasmaalidolly477arnavkhushi22mehak06KtotheMchevalApoorvaranianjusr06Swaran13kushigowdavaishuudeep5128cutemiss-.Pari.-praseethaMJ_K2PARVATHY44ILoveFFkavyanjali08..Prii1994..Pinky.Raizadaaashi12CRAZY4_SARUNanu_j_menonmissmkaaytvrindaguptaGAURI29deeswarnasspoorthysana11udaymanyata07chandana.skritashmeniranjana00suwinbhaktiiiabikazafinewmoon2011mrk-1dazzling_gloryashred12Shamz94preety88jeb1Shafooprerna1mitzi11drunkiiebabe..Anita..Diva_AkorshiHansaNpinky89angeldream14--MISHTEE--summaiyasayedfffan123jas0308ameena671Srilathalollaseeta_naipspup03IPK..Jenny..Gunjan..vandana.sagarTrouble.chavvi16dumas

Go to top