New Promo (12/11/2012) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Radha is the most dumb & selfish character. Dipz is annoying or whatever but at least we can relate to her why she is like this, but Radha Uff .. 😡 Even after 17 years, she still never found out about Kuku and Sikki's real faces. Wow, in what kind of world does she live in?
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

Radha is the most dumb & selfish character. Dipz is annoying or whatever but at least we can relate to her why she is like this, but Radha Uff .. 😡 Even after 17 years, she still never found out about Kuku and Sikki's real faces. Wow, in what kind of world does she live in?

👍🏼
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Holly Shit!!

What a Diwali Gift!!

I want this to happen today only

Hayeee Hum Hain Deewane.

Madhu wants to meet RK this means that she just want to listen what RK has to say about it. Nothing, or words from other means nothing to her. What means to her is what RK thinks.

Hayeee I want to see the video ASAP

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

OMG, no it hasn't been posted yet, you are the first to post. Thanks so much, so Pritt's 2nd option, he doesn't come to save her at Chawl, she comes home and is turned away, that's what I'm thinking, and RK comes down and sorts it. Can't wait to for tonights episode.

Lol, this promo just reminded me of Maaneet. There too Geet wasn't allowed to meet Maan and Maan's mother was manipulated by the vamp too, so she started hating Geet all of the sudden & doesn't allow her to enter the house to meet Maan, but that mom's character wasn't dumb as this one.   
RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol, this promo just reminded me of Maaneet. There too Geet wasn't allowed to meet Maan and Maan's mother was manipulated by the vamp too, so she started hating Geet all of the sudden & doesn't allow her to enter the house to meet Maan, but that mom's character wasn't dumb as this one.   

😆

Agree.. No more Radhaji for me.. Just Radha only...
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

kahan hamari super dadi aur kahan radha ji😡
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you.

Now Dips has gone too far !! If RK doesn't fix her I might get admitted to an asylum for few days.

Originally posted by: muraadlovesdd

<div></div>kahan hamari super dadiaur kahan radha ji😡

True. Dadi was one of respectable character, but this Radha. I never liked this Rada from the first episode. The only time I only kind of liked her was when she made RK realize what he did in the party. Except that scene, she is always dumb and only cry or too sweet that you can't relate to her. She lives in her dream land.Her character is just not realistic at all. Which woman in this world would never found about her second husband
and step son's intentions. Even after 17 years, she never even had a doubt about them once, forget finding out about them.. 😆
Edited by Cutieee1992 - 11 years ago
Karishma700 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. 
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

Thank you.

Now Dips has gone too far !! If RK doesn't fix her I might get admitted to an asylum for few days.

This my question actually , Why DIps is in RK Mansion 😕?