India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

learn to let go...

aangelis Goldie
aangelis
aangelis

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
I know it's hard for many of the forum members but seriously guys, just let go. If it comes back to you, it was meant to happen and it will. And if it doesn't, then it just wasn't meant to be. I know people say this for relationships but we've all formed a certain relationship with this show so this ends up applying to us. I know we all want Barun back but maybe he genuinely doesn't want to be associated with the show anymore. Maybe he called quits on his own. Don't get me wrong. I love Barun Sobti and I obsess over him half the time I'm awake. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to cling onto him like a lovesick girlfriend who just got with her boyfriend. He has his own life guys and he has a full right to live it. At the end of the day, it's up to him where he wants to go and where he wants to take his career path. If he thinks that quitting IPKKND is the right thing, then so be it. He knows what's best for him and we can't make that decision for him. You guys forget that this is HIS life and HIS career. We love him for his work but we can't force ourselves upon him. What is someone came to you and said, "Hey you. You want to be a lawyer? Ha. No. You're going to sit her and go through the torturous years of medical school and become a doctor." How would you like it if someone did that? If someone made your decisions for you? All I'm saying is stop pressurizing the poor guy and let him take that break. Just let go and if he comes back, I assure you, I'll be one of the happiest people alive.

Another thing, let's not forget this is a drama and these things happen in dramas. There have been countless examples of the main actors/actresses leading and the show still going on. Heck, look at Dil Mil Gaye. Perfect example. Heroine changed three times... show still ran. KSG left the show... show still ran. Riddhima got paired with Sid...show still ran. KSG came back...show still ran. So many things happened and day by day the popularity of the show sank. It was up to the viewers to decide it they wanted to stay loyal to the show or loyal to the actors who were in the show. You guys have to do the same thing. Watch or quit, that's up to you, but don't ruin it for those who actually watch it for the show. Life goes on guys. It's a drama and there will be many that come and go in your life. 

*These were all assumptions. Trust me, I love Barun with a passion and I don't want him to leave either but I realized that the day will come for every show to meet its end and it has come for IPKKND. Now we just got to wait to bid it an official alvidaa and LET GO.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ProperPatola

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
We will when Gul mata is exposed in her dirty game.she insulted Barun and asked him leave.. When he did exactly the same, now she is hiding behind him because she got scared now by fans reaction.. Gul will not be spared so easily playing with our emotions and certainly not for insulting Barun..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ree1306

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top