Too many threads wanting prats to quit BV

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Why does so many members want pratyusha to quit BV ? She is the life of BV. It's not her acting but the director shld be blamed for showing her like that. I am getting bored of anandi talking slowing calmly recently..there is no energy in her voice or in the role. Plz show some excitement in her character.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mikey21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like last scane when ashi coming and shiv ,anandi and ashi going to nehar project pepole objection then anandi handling situation .then after past episode anandi s confection dialog .after sagai anandi s character very down and Pratt  s acting is very weak nowadays . 
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she is laways calm and she will be, abhi she is relaxed u just wait for the railway kand then see the dectective and sherini anaid fight for collector sahb
Mikey21 thumbnail
Kyu Sherni abhi so rahi he?  Ya Sherni abhi MM ke sath wedding preparing kar rahi.🤣🤣
Mikey21 thumbnail
Sau choohe khakar billi haj ko chali.🤣🤣
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shreya612

I don't care she eangagaed  to makad ya markand but  she not sincearly work last few week .many viewer s disappoint her acting. Yesterday ansh jeep scane spoil beause Pratt bad acting.

Found the jeep scene cute . So I disagree .