India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

The Baby ????

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Do you really feel the Baby will Survive in these Conditions...I Dont think So..Doctor Given 3 weeks of time..Now 2 Weeks are over...Till now Aarti Manged not to feel stress with the Help of Yash..but  this week Can she able to Handle the Stress and Humiliation that she is going to get from Bua and G3 (If They Come to Know Abt it) ? Its Highly impossible...She Definitely will loose the baby for Sure...
But its a Daily Soap Anything can happen..but in reality It Will not Happen...
Now Waiting to See How YAsh is going to react to Aarti...Confused
Thankgod its monday only till we have 4 episodes more to know the things.. otherwise waiting for 2days means it will be like a hell and our brains will burst out with predictions...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Shashi1984akila15nirmalac99lulujjjjilovepyaarmary78613maha9gafulu14suhaaana

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I'm hoping she loses the baby. I love when character's get tortured, I love angst. I feel like a sadist, but it's just my personal preference. Tongue

The track does seem to be headed that way too, but who knows? Anything's possible.

Edited by ilovepyaar - 12 November 2012 at 8:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

I'm hoping she loses the baby. I love when character's get tortured, I love angst. I feel like a sadist, but it's just my personal preference. Tongue

The track does seem to be headed that way too, but who knows? Anything's possible.

Oh God..What A Thoughts Dear...Ya It Sounds Sadistic..but i can Say Already Aarti was Tortured like anything from the DAY 1 ..So  i want to see her Happiness or Atleast No humiliation or Torture..Just Having some Hot Conversation is Ok...but Not like mumbai and Consummation Track...I cant take it again...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuvana90lulujjjj

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I think it is heading towards MC   Cry yes she should be stress free but the writers are not letting it happen,   LOL   lets see how it unfolds, and their bond has not reached the maturity level is still at teeny stage may be it might go with how each perceive when it comes to be in love and falling in love with each other. Thumbs Up

Pooja_11

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Anything can happen with cv's and they surprise us at any moment. I hope yash supports her and the baby gets safe.

Pooja_11

Meaningful Senior Member
Meaningful
Meaningful

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
I wish the baby survives - because yash (and aarthi too) may go into another guilt trip if baby is lost due to prasanth factor.

Pooja_11

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Why do I feel that Ayu might not get to see the world .Cry
Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PuvZ

Why do I feel that Ayu might not get to see the world .Cry

Mee to feel same like you dear...The Situations and the Stress that Aarti will undergo now moving to MC only...CryCry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index