Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Abhay Siddhi - Karma is gonna be such a bitch! (Page 3)

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepShadow

I don't think Samir and Keerti can walk away from this mess at their will and fancy, I am sure they have contractual obligations to fulfill but what I hope is that Samir can talk some sense to Ekta. I'm not sure if he is happy or unhappy with this track and he has already put his foot down about so many things previously, but if he could have a word on why the audience is being subjected to so much stupidity, it might do the show some good. Samir is friends with Ekta, so its ok, Keerti rather not say anything, she is still a newcomer and Ekta can destroy her future in a matter of minutes :( . Ekta has anyways successfully destroyed the show, don't want any personal damage for the actors careers.

Riya, love your post, enough is enough, the CVs need to stop making the leads stupid and making all kinds of foolish decisions and I really mean BOTH the leads.

As for quitting, it is a tough decision for any actor and I say this for Sonia Singh too, we get emotional and say he/she should quit etc etc. its a tough life there, its there job, jobs are not easy to come by, if Samir or KN quit this show will sure go down the drain, EK will not be affected much but think about all the small actors technicians etc, they are not paid that well. all their jobs will go too. so many families will be affected and for what, coz we dont like the show so we want it to end and our favs to quit. No I do not want that but i will sure advice the actors to increase their prices, all of them so that it does pinch the PH somewhere.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadowrpmenon-Rani

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bigfan004

Bang on. Rightly said and with out any partiality or anything. I think kunal is the most dummest chsracter on the show just a day back u have cme to knw the truth and everything and this is the woman u love and u have waited soolong and this is hw u trust her woow cme on ya u r supposed to be a gold medalist lawyer and this is wht u do just trust wht is there in front of u hw did u get tht medal in the first place i wonder. The cvs have runied kunals character so badly tht i think its beyond help nw whr ever bhashan or gyan he will give nw or becme an angry young man will nt serve the cause. Wht mistake he did 9yrs back again he did he by nt trusting siddi and   standing by her at this moment

I wonder how does KC trust Sid? love is blind Confused Sid has always hidden things from him, done stuff going behind his back, made deals, told him lies and not once but again and again since they got married. these two are better off without each other coz they keep repeating their mistakes but all in the name of love. Now parichay is not even a love story for me.Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadowDrivemecracyrpmenon-Rani

DeepShadow Goldie
DeepShadow
DeepShadow

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
@Rush: To be honest, that is exactly why I don't say they should shut down the show. Various people, beyond the ones whose face we see on the television are involved in the making of this show. You cannot shut down a show without affecting the loads of people who work behind the scenes. They are all from Ekta's production house and I am sure she would transfer them to one of her other shows but to be fair, all these people have also given us some episodes and scenes that we truly love and I don't think the show they have worked on so hard should be just shut down like that in their face.

And to be very fair, you have to give the devil his due, this show has revived Samir's career and increased his visibility and popularity plus it has also given Keerti a fantastic opportunity, I don't think it is an easy task to get the lead role in an Ekta Kapoor show being a newcomer.

But Rush, I am not sure if actors can per say "demand" a pay rise. Can they? Maybe Samir can but not the rest of the crew. You certainly CANNOT bully someone like Ekta to increase your pay just because she is making you go through shit in the show.

But hey, the bunch of people who could definitely do with a "pay cut" are the imbecilic creative writers who are putting us through so much crap... Thumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rpmenonRush2220

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepShadow

@Rush: To be honest, that is exactly why I don't say they should shut down the show. Various people, beyond the ones whose face we see on the television are involved in the making of this show. You cannot shut down a show without affecting the loads of people who work behind the scenes. They are all from Ekta's production house and I am sure she would transfer them to one of her other shows but to be fair, all these people have also given us some episodes and scenes that we truly love and I don't think the show they have worked on so hard should be just shut down like that in their face. no no there are lots of daily wages ppl too and yes the top notch ppl will get transferred or retained but most are on show to show contract. unless and until she does not start a new show she cant transfer the whole unit to another show that already has its own unit. and even when she starts a new show it is not necessary she will retain the same ppl, 

And to be very fair, you have to give the devil his due, this show has revived Samir's career and increased his visibility and popularity plus it has also given Keerti a fantastic opportunity, I don't think it is an easy task to get the lead role in an Ekta Kapoor show being a newcomer. of course Samir has won awards coz of KC, he is more recognized now and so is KN

But Rush, I am not sure if actors can per say "demand" a pay rise. Can they? Maybe Samir can but not the rest of the crew. You certainly CANNOT bully someone like Ekta to increase your pay just because she is making you go through shit in the show. this was said as a joke,LOL forget Samir not even an SRK or Big B force anyone to increase their price, they must be signing a contract before starting a show.Confused

But hey, the bunch of people who could definitely do with a "pay cut" are the imbecilic creative writers who are putting us through so much crap... Thumbs Downpay cut...half the time they sud not be paid for copy/paste or lifiting tracks from another showDead(again said in anger)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadow

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bigfan004

Originally posted by Silambu

As usual lets not forget that once again Kunal did nothing , absoultely nothing to stop the marriage. Again talked lots of big dialogues, the hurt guy after its over. So boooring!
What did he do? Send his wife back to Abhay house alone even though Abhay said he loves her. Again very easy going. Second mistake , told Vamp about second son. What kind of nut will do that to a person who tried to kill his wife and baby?
So actually Kunal and Siddhi deserve each other is a sick way. They like to constantly hurt each other through their stupidity all done in the name of Love.
This guy Kunal - even after spoon feeding all the info doesnt add two and two together. Still cluesless...
Ok to give him benefit of doubt, let's see if he can at least suspect some foul play...which I dont think Kunal can ever do...brain cells dead for a long time.

Bang on. Rightly said and with out any partiality or anything. I think kunal is the most dummest chsracter on the show just a day back u have cme to knw the truth and everything and this is the woman u love and u have waited soolong and this is hw u trust her woow cme on ya u r supposed to be a gold medalist lawyer and this is wht u do just trust wht is there in front of u hw did u get tht medal in the first place i wonder. The cvs have runied kunals character so badly tht i think its beyond help nw whr ever bhashan or gyan he will give nw or becme an angry young man will nt serve the cause. Wht mistake he did 9yrs back again he did he by nt trusting siddi and   standing by her at this moment

@red standing by her side but where in abhays bed room...Wink...that wont be cruel...

@bold dear i want him to do the same mistake again and again...i even want him not to believe her in his entire life if she pleads and begs him...she simply not worth for any trust...if she gets another chance to hide further she will do it withut any care...i guess she lost the vieweres trust also...

DeepShadowrpmenon

DeepShadow Goldie
DeepShadow
DeepShadow

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

But Rush, I am not sure if actors can per say "demand" a pay rise. Can they? Maybe Samir can but not the rest of the crew. You certainly CANNOT bully someone like Ekta to increase your pay just because she is making you go through shit in the show. this was said as a joke,LOL forget Samir not even an SRK or Big B force anyone to increase their price, they must be signing a contract before starting a show.Confused LOL...The way you said it, I thought you were actually serious..LOL. Yes, they do sign contracts but apparently their wages go up based on how popular the show or character becomes. Haha...There is no comparison with actors like SRK or Big B, those people earn way more anyways and get a share in the profits of the film too...Totally different ball game.

But hey, the bunch of people who could definitely do with a "pay cut" are the imbecilic creative writers who are putting us through so much crap... Thumbs Downpay cut...half the time they sud not be paid for copy/paste or lifiting tracks from another showDead(again said in anger) < LMAO...Thanks for explaining it was said in anger..LOL Arey, another show chodo, these people are lifting tracks from their OWN show, leap se pehle jo kuch dikhaya tha, ussi ko naye packet mein daal ke leap ke baad bhi dikha diya...Kaamchor kahin ke ..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
What I said over the weekend Deepshadow.

Yes I agree Kunal is at fault for not doing anything for 9 years. Yes Kunal is at fault for letting Richa know everything and he is at fault for letting Siddhi go alone.
But when Kunal took the blame 9 years ago and went to jail we called him an idiot. But what Siddhi did is great sacrifice? Even after all the crap that took place in court, whatever his family said; he still went to meet Siddhi in jail. What stopped her from telling the truth then? Kunal was out of jail and court had given final verdict, but she choose to knowingly hurt him bad. Not saying that was enough for him to sit home and not care, no he was wrong as well.
Now letting her go alone to Diwan house, well Siddhi too can demand him to join her na? She could've talked with Kunal after what Sulekha had said, but no she was going to handle it all alone? She had ample opportunities to say NO to Abhay but she didn't do it.
Now again she has made some type of compromise or deal to save whoever. Kunal is again literary begging her to tell her the truth, but she chooses to hurt him again, what is guy suppose to do? How is he suppose to find out what happened in Diwan house if no one tells him? Can he read Siddhi's mind, can he sense things before they take place?
Time after time Siddhi chooses to hid important things from him, how much can one take? Sure Kunal has responsibility to protect his family, but things take place before he even gets a chance. Siddihi makes decision on her own without ever saying a word, things present against her, she too complies with them but hey, Kunal is suppose to see through them?

Ok Kunal doesn't understand Siddhi. But does she understand him? If she did, she would know what kind of impact her decision would've made on him. Was she able to catch his lie? But Kunal must catch her lie and make things right, always without help of anyone. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadowDrivemecracyrpmenonRush2220

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Good post Riya! It is a waste of time discussing whose fault it is. They are taking turns to butcher the leads.. and now its Sid's turn! This is the worst butchering ever! Both are big dumbos and screwed up in the mind! They are not normal! Long term? There is no long term for these two. They both don't deserve each other or anyone else! I pray that including R and A everyone stays away from K and S! They are completely brainless and sacrificial and I cannot see them with anyone else or with each other!! I say R should adopt AC1 and A should continue playing daddy for AC2! K and S don't deserve to be parents in any angle I try to see! 

DeepShadowRush2220

Go to top