Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Abhay Siddhi - Karma is gonna be such a bitch! (Page 2)

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
As usual lets not forget that once again Kunal did nothing , absoultely nothing to stop the marriage . Again talked lots of big dialogues, the hurt guy after its over. So boooring!

What did he do? Send his wife back to Abhay  house alone even though Abhay said he loves her. Again very easy going. Second mistake , told Vamp about second son. What kind of nut will do that to a person who tried to kill his wife and baby?

So actually Kunal and Siddhi deserve each other is a sick way. They like to constantly hurt each other through their stupidity all done in the name of Love.

This guy Kunal  - even after spoon feeding all the info doesnt add two and two together. Still cluesless...

Ok to give him benefit of doubt, let's see if he can at least suspect some foul play...which I dont think Kunal can ever do...brain cells dead for a long time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bigfan004DeepShadowrainbowgirl

rupasi Senior Member
rupasi
rupasi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah_singh

[QUOTE=DeepShadow]
Siddhi, honestly, I have had it with you. Nothing, absolutely NOTHING can redeem what you are putting Kunal through. I have spent days supporting Siddhi's character ever since the leap, no matter how stupid her reasoning, at least I could sympathize with her decision 9 years ago, but NOT anymore. Siddhi should have told Kunal the truth, or at least hinted towards the fact that she was being forced into this marriage but NO, she did none of that. NINE YEARS SIDDHI...NINE YEARS..and you still don't have the guts to stand up for yourself or your love? Why are you putting Kunal through the same HELL he has been through already? Have you not tortured him enough? Why did you stop him at the station when THIS is eventually what things boiled down to? What happened to the promise of talking and not letting any misunderstandings come between you and Kunal just a few days ago? You have been through hell yourself, you have put Kunal through hell and for what? For such a sick and sorrowful end? I supported you once but now no more, as much as Abhay, Kunal needs to show Siddhi the bigger picture, she CANNOT be constantly BULLIED into ruining her and other peoples life, she CANNOT be a forever SACRIFICING devi, she CANNOT torture the people around her by giving them hope and then SNATCHING away the happiness ruthlessly. She CANNOT, she just CANNOT anymore.

I am not sure what the circumstances are that forced Siddhi into the marriage or for her silence -- but what i dont understand is everyone so upset that Kunals FEELINGS are HURT ---

Yes Siddhi spent 9 years in jail to keep Kunal out of jail where he would have rotted as all evidence were destroyed by the devil who masterminded everything --- she DID HARD TIME for him -- & what did he DO with the TRUTH
1. He first wanted to know why she called him a murder in open court --- which was most important, not a question about how she went through 9 years, of his son or any guilt that she did it for him ---
2. He sent her back alone to Diwans house to clear things with a raging Abhay who he just spoke to so that she can come home --- I mean he just told her we will do everything together, so why not accompany her to clear the mess he was partly responsible for as Abhay had confided his feelings, intention to marry & even announced his wedding plans in front of him ---
3. What did he do with the TRUTH he got about richa - slapped her , told her everything & sent her out fuming to change other people's kismat so that he will always be hers ---

Some feel that the shock of the wedding & the fast pace it went were too much for him to handle so thats why he did not stop Abhay from putting the mangalsutra on her --- But if a man fails to fight & protect his wife & family why are we expecting Siddhi to have done what was needed - after all things may have been difficult for her to handle & maybe she is doing what is in the best interest of her loved ones.
At the end of the day its a MANS responsibility to protect his family - so he needs to MANUP & believe her SMS which said come take me home & DO SOMETHING ABOUT It ---if he really trusted Siddhi & understood her he will realist there is something wrong ---

No offence to anyone just my POV ---

Sarah there is no point in arguing who did what the show itself is gutter and full of garbage...just shut it down... and i feel the sancity of Sinal relationship has been destroyed by this SA marriage...its utter rubbish nw...

san_bsp020KarthiN90rainbowgirl

DeepShadow Goldie
DeepShadow
DeepShadow

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
@sarah & Silambu: I get the point you are trying to make and I have myself commented on how absolutely stupid it was for Kunal to let Siddhi go back to the Diwan house on her own and also how casually he has been treating her ever since the misunderstandings were clarified. But my post is directed only towards last nights episode and what I think should happen from here on.

I am not saying that Kunal is not at fault, yes, he could have stopped the wedding but regardless of that, he did relentlessly question Siddhi, 9 years ago she failed to say anything to him but now he wanted to hear the TRUTH. The truth that she was being forced into this marriage, but what did Siddhi do? Just stand there and when she spoke, she uttered absolute lies? Are you freaking kidding me? She is LYING AGAIN. Wasn't the bunch of lies long back enough? And lets say she does have some "majboori" again but at least this time she could have hinted to Kunal that she was being cornered, they promised to talk out their misunderstandings just the other day, she could have called him, smsed him beforehand, made some gesture that indicated something was wrong, but no, the writers are serving us the same load of crap all over again. In such circumstances I sadly cannot sympathize with her   Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SilamburpmenonRush2220-Rani

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
@ sarah under whatever circumstance a mother of 2 marrying another man is utter nonsense...if she wants to stop the marriage she can do...she can die and prove her love or atleast a suicide attempt...whatever kunal did is forgivable bcoz he never marry a girl apart from his wife...he fails to save his family constantly bcoz this sacrifitial lamb never discuss anything always doing what she thinks correct...i m also the one who defended siddhi for the deal thing even though it was a stupidity...i want ac2 to punich his characterless mother...ya i rightly said she is characterless...they are justifying what kunal said in frustration about her character...

finally she is mrs siddhi dewan and dil of the devil in disguise...no body can justify her action...
i cant get one thing if a husband is incapable then a wife can marry another man leaving her 2 childs and husband...nobody can justify this...cvs better shut the shop...

Edited by sarakvp - 12 November 2012 at 10:59pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rupasiDeepShadow-Hima-KarthiN90Rush2220-Rani

bigfan004 Groupbie
bigfan004
bigfan004

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

As usual lets not forget that once again Kunal did nothing , absoultely nothing to stop the marriage. Again talked lots of big dialogues, the hurt guy after its over. So boooring!
What did he do? Send his wife back to Abhay house alone even though Abhay said he loves her. Again very easy going. Second mistake , told Vamp about second son. What kind of nut will do that to a person who tried to kill his wife and baby?
So actually Kunal and Siddhi deserve each other is a sick way. They like to constantly hurt each other through their stupidity all done in the name of Love.
This guy Kunal - even after spoon feeding all the info doesnt add two and two together. Still cluesless...
Ok to give him benefit of doubt, let's see if he can at least suspect some foul play...which I dont think Kunal can ever do...brain cells dead for a long time.

Bang on. Rightly said and with out any partiality or anything. I think kunal is the most dummest chsracter on the show just a day back u have cme to knw the truth and everything and this is the woman u love and u have waited soolong and this is hw u trust her woow cme on ya u r supposed to be a gold medalist lawyer and this is wht u do just trust wht is there in front of u hw did u get tht medal in the first place i wonder. The cvs have runied kunals character so badly tht i think its beyond help nw whr ever bhashan or gyan he will give nw or becme an angry young man will nt serve the cause. Wht mistake he did 9yrs back again he did he by nt trusting siddi and   standing by her at this moment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadow

bigfan004 Groupbie
bigfan004
bigfan004

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
And it actuaaly looks like the cvs have made karma get kunal lol fr wht ever he did to siddi all this while

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadow

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakvp

@ sarah under whatever circumstance a mother of 2 marrying another man is utter nonsense...if she wants to stop the marriage she can do...she can die and prove her love or atleast a suicide attempt...whatever kunal did is forgivable bcoz he never marry a girl apart from his wife...he fails to save his family constantly bcoz this sacrifitial lamb never discuss anything always doing what she thinks correct...i m also the one who defended siddhi for the deal thing even though it was a stupidity...i want ac2 to punich his characterless mother...ya i rightly said she is characterless...they are justifying what kunal said in frustration about her character...

finally she is mrs siddhi dewan and dil of the devil in disguise...no body can justify her action...
i cant get one thing if a husband is incapable then a wife can marry another man leaving her 2 childs and husband...nobody can justify this...cvs better shut the shop...

She could have stopped this nonsense in B'lore itself if she had opened her mouth when Abahy gave flowers and proposed but she walked off from there coz she got too shocked and then she was accepting 'pushtaini jewelry' from SulekhaAngryOuch She does not open her mouth ever but Kunal should be a mind reader haha too much to accept from a man n yes am making fun of all the Men. we women would be a happier lot if men could read our thoughtsOuch

DeepShadowDrivemecracy-Rani

SM1234 Newbie
SM1234
SM1234

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
9 years ago when Kunal took the blame on himself - he fulfilled his duty as a husband and father protecting his wife and his child- on top of it he took the blame on himself in consultation with Siddhi  but Siddhi did it with out a word to Kunal - 9 years ago she honored every other relationship (the relationship with ther mum in law , her deal with Richa) but she failed to honour her relationship with Kunal - the most important one .

Now again she is honoring everyone else/possibly a deal but not her role as a woman / mother - I won't even mention her relaionship with Kunal . 

Yes it was stupid of Kunal to sent her alone to Abhay's house - but Kunal cannot be blamed for her ultimate decision now and nine years back -

Unfortunately Kunal does not have the power/manpower or skill to fight back - my hope is that he enlists the help of that crooked politcian  and teach Abhay a lesson .

The words uttered by Siddhi on Dussera is still ringing in my ears - where she will leave the world but not Kunal and Kunal is her husband and will always be - it has not even been 4 reel days since then and someone else has already become her husband.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rupasiDeepShadowDrivemecracy--AiSha--rpmenonRush2220-Rani

Go to top