Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: bigfan004

Bang on. Rightly said and with out any partiality or anything. I think kunal is the most dummest chsracter on the show just a day back u have cme to knw the truth and everything and this is the woman u love and u have waited soolong and this is hw u trust her woow cme on ya u r supposed to be a gold medalist lawyer and this is wht u do just trust wht is there in front of u hw did u get tht medal in the first place i wonder. The cvs have runied kunals character so badly tht i think its beyond help nw whr ever bhashan or gyan he will give nw or becme an angry young man will nt serve the cause. Wht mistake he did 9yrs back again he did he by nt trusting siddi and   standing by her at this moment

@red standing by her side but where in abhays bed room...πŸ˜‰...that wont be cruel...

@bold dear i want him to do the same mistake again and again...i even want him not to believe her in his entire life if she pleads and begs him...she simply not worth for any trust...if she gets another chance to hide further she will do it withut any care...i guess she lost the vieweres trust also...

StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rush2220

But Rush, I am not sure if actors can per say "demand" a pay rise. Can they? Maybe Samir can but not the rest of the crew. You certainly CANNOT bully someone like Ekta to increase your pay just because she is making you go through shit in the show. this was said as a joke,πŸ˜† forget Samir not even an SRK or Big B force anyone to increase their price, they must be signing a contract before starting a show.πŸ˜• LOL...The way you said it, I thought you were actually serious..πŸ˜†. Yes, they do sign contracts but apparently their wages go up based on how popular the show or character becomes. Haha...There is no comparison with actors like SRK or Big B, those people earn way more anyways and get a share in the profits of the film too...Totally different ball game.

But hey, the bunch of people who could definitely do with a "pay cut" are the imbecilic creative writers who are putting us through so much crap... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌpay cut...half the time they sud not be paid for copy/paste or lifiting tracks from another show🀒(again said in anger) < LMAO...Thanks for explaining it was said in anger..πŸ˜† Arey, another show chodo, these people are lifting tracks from their OWN show, leap se pehle jo kuch dikhaya tha, ussi ko naye packet mein daal ke leap ke baad bhi dikha diya...Kaamchor kahin ke ..πŸ˜†

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What I said over the weekend Deepshadow.

Yes I agree Kunal is at fault for not doing anything for 9 years. Yes Kunal is at fault for letting Richa know everything and he is at fault for letting Siddhi go alone.
But when Kunal took the blame 9 years ago and went to jail we called him an idiot. But what Siddhi did is great sacrifice? Even after all the crap that took place in court, whatever his family said; he still went to meet Siddhi in jail. What stopped her from telling the truth then? Kunal was out of jail and court had given final verdict, but she choose to knowingly hurt him bad. Not saying that was enough for him to sit home and not care, no he was wrong as well.
Now letting her go alone to Diwan house, well Siddhi too can demand him to join her na? She could've talked with Kunal after what Sulekha had said, but no she was going to handle it all alone? She had ample opportunities to say NO to Abhay but she didn't do it.
Now again she has made some type of compromise or deal to save whoever. Kunal is again literary begging her to tell her the truth, but she chooses to hurt him again, what is guy suppose to do? How is he suppose to find out what happened in Diwan house if no one tells him? Can he read Siddhi's mind, can he sense things before they take place?
Time after time Siddhi chooses to hid important things from him, how much can one take? Sure Kunal has responsibility to protect his family, but things take place before he even gets a chance. Siddihi makes decision on her own without ever saying a word, things present against her, she too complies with them but hey, Kunal is suppose to see through them?

Ok Kunal doesn't understand Siddhi. But does she understand him? If she did, she would know what kind of impact her decision would've made on him. Was she able to catch his lie? But Kunal must catch her lie and make things right, always without help of anyone. 
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good post Riya! It is a waste of time discussing whose fault it is. They are taking turns to butcher the leads.. and now its Sid's turn! This is the worst butchering ever! Both are big dumbos and screwed up in the mind! They are not normal! Long term? There is no long term for these two. They both don't deserve each other or anyone else! I pray that including R and A everyone stays away from K and S! They are completely brainless and sacrificial and I cannot see them with anyone else or with each other!! I say R should adopt AC1 and A should continue playing daddy for AC2! K and S don't deserve to be parents in any angle I try to see! 
StrangeStories thumbnail
@Jay: I concur with what you've said. Time and again, BOTH Kunal and Siddhi have faltered in their approach to dealing with the situation but last night Siddhi should have been the one to take initiative as far as I can see. And exactly, no voice from the heavens is going to tell Kunal what is happening. And my problem with Siddhi is that she KNOWS, she KNOWS how much Kunal has suffered then WHY LIE? Be honest, be upfront, and then deal with it TOGETHER. If Abhay or Richa or x, y, z, has done something to Anand Jr. or is proposing to do something to Kunal and Anand Sr. then bloody tell him, he is their FATHER, he is your HUSBAND, he has the right, the authority, the duty to protect his family. But if he has NO clue what the hell is even going on then HOW is he EVER going to take initiative or act on it. It is impossible to understand Siddhi's actions and as someone already said, I thought Siddhi would rather commit suicide than deal with the same load of shit again and again and again and make endless compromises with all the lunatics she is surrounded by. 
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DeepShadow

@Jay: I concur with what you've said. Time and again, BOTH Kunal and Siddhi have faltered in their approach to dealing with the situation but last night Siddhi should have been the one to take initiative as far as I can see. And exactly, no voice from the heavens is going to tell Kunal what is happening. And my problem with Siddhi is that she KNOWS, she KNOWS how much Kunal has suffered then WHY LIE? Be honest, be upfront, and then deal with it TOGETHER. If Abhay or Richa or x, y, z, has done something to Anand Jr. or is proposing to do something to Kunal and Anand Sr. then bloody tell him, he is their FATHER, he is your HUSBAND, he has the right, the authority, the duty to protect his family. But if he has NO clue what the hell is even going on then HOW is he EVER going to take initiative or act on it. It is impossible to understand Siddhi's actions and as someone already said, I thought Siddhi would rather commit suicide than deal with the same load of shit again and again and again and make endless compromises with all the lunatics she is surrounded by. 

Agree.
Both leads have been brutally butchered and no doubts about that.
Now Kunal is coming there questioning what is going on and people are presenting him with evidences against you. Yet guy is not believing any of it, what do you do? Instead of giving him hint, you push him away from you. Then what, cry about it? No matter what, you must trust me, well why not trust and respect him enough to let him know the truth? 

About kids, well they only brought kids in to make things worse. From no angle both look like parents and I refuse to accept those two as SINAL kids. 
san_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good post Riya,
Is this what we get after months together of wait and torture.I won't /can't justify anyone's act especially Siddhi's.I will not buy her sacrifice crap anymore. The marriage being fake or real , I don't care. 
 Whether S deserves A or K deserves R is unsure But we,audience don't deserve this crap!!.And CV's to hell with your show and your creativity!!
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Riya sid has always made her decisions alone, in full consciousness, in full knowledge of the situation and its consequence/repercussions but the CVs have made her look the 'poor soul'. she went to jail but kunal was not partying for those 9yrs he too wasted those nine yrs coz of her decision (i totally blame him for that😑) and even now they will show some kidnapping/ life threat crap and make her look like she has a halo around her head and KC will be butchered again.🀒 this is BT trick from the start of  their 'soapdom' (read soap-dumb) but hey i am not getting fooled this time (was not fooled the first time tooπŸ˜‰)
StrangeStories thumbnail
^ Bingo!

Siddhi will keep running here and there to show everyone how much of a noble soul she is. Sabke dukho ko harne wali devi maiyya...Jai Siddhi Maata Ki!

Kunal will keep drinking at Santosh bar and writing shayari...Wah mere santosh bar wale Mirza Ghalib!

And we the audience will forever keep banging our head against the wall.

Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

^ Bingo!

Siddhi will keep running here and there to show everyone how much of a noble soul she is. Sabke dukho ko harne wali devi maiyya...Jai Siddhi Maata Ki!

Kunal will keep drinking at Santosh bar and writing shayari...Wah mere santosh bar wale Mirza Ghalib!

And we the audience will forever keep banging our head against the wall.

lol not me...I have made peace with myself and the show, kabhi kabhi gussa aata haiπŸ˜† but phir hum usko santosh bar bhej dete hai, go chill n come back some other dayπŸ˜† 

on a serious note everyone has their reasons for watching or quiting n rightly so. I watch for KC and his acting only. i mostly record the episode and watch it at my leisure by FFing the Rs and the AsπŸ˜‰ so am hanging in there for nowπŸ˜ƒ