Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Abhay Siddhi - Karma is gonna be such a bitch!

DeepShadow Goldie
DeepShadow
DeepShadow

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
So finally, after spending the entire weekend trying to ignore anything related to Parichay and hoping beyond hope that the awful marriage promo will NOT turn into reality, here I am on a Tuesday, having gone through the 5 phases of grief in a single night right from Denial to Anger to Bargaining to Depression and finally Acceptance. Yes, I have accepted the absolute GARBAGE they showed us last night but post this acceptance also comes the realization that Kunal Chopra is NOT going to take this shit being thrown at him. He dealt with it for 9 years, he is not going to deal with it again. Abhay and Siddhi better be prepared because "Karma is a bitch" and what they have put Kunal through, will lash out right back at them Pinch

Abhay is an absolute *insert ANY swear word*. After knowing the truth, it sickens me to think that this man has pulled things so far. Its absolutely disgusting! I cannot imagine what kind of upbringing THIS man gave Anand Jr. because his current behaviour is NOTHING less than that of a psychopath. I hope Kunal makes him pay for everything he is putting him and Siddhi through. I hope Kunal makes him feel so SORRY that Abhay comes to terribly regret whatever he is doing. And hopefully Abhay will end up where every third wheel in an Ekta show does i.e. DEAD. Maybe he could take Richa along on his way to HELL... Approve

Siddhi, honestly, I have had it with you. Nothing, absolutely NOTHING can redeem what you are putting Kunal through. I have spent days supporting Siddhi's character ever since the leap, no matter how stupid her reasoning, at least I could sympathize with her decision 9 years ago, but NOT anymore. Siddhi should have told Kunal the truth, or at least hinted towards the fact that she was being forced into this marriage but NO, she did none of that. NINE YEARS SIDDHI...NINE YEARS..and you still don't have the guts to stand up for yourself or your love? Why are you putting Kunal through the same HELL he has been through already? Have you not tortured him enough? Why did you stop him at the station when THIS is eventually what things boiled down to? What happened to the promise of talking and not letting any misunderstandings come between you and Kunal just a few days ago? You have been through hell yourself, you have put Kunal through hell and for what? For such a sick and sorrowful end? I supported you once but now no more, as much as Abhay, Kunal needs to show Siddhi the bigger picture, she CANNOT be constantly BULLIED into ruining her and other peoples life, she CANNOT be a forever SACRIFICING devi, she CANNOT torture the people around her by giving them hope and then SNATCHING away the happiness ruthlessly. She CANNOT, she just CANNOT anymore.

What goes around comes around because you cannot sling mud on someone else without having a few drops come straight at you. Both Abhay and Siddhi made some very bad choices and if anything, I want to see Kunal give it back to them, with interest.

As for the kids, someone please send them to a boarding school or some far far away land. With such a horrifying set of parents, they are most DEFINITELY going to grow up with mommy/daddy issues and a visit to a therapist is also very likely for both of them in the near future. At least save these kids from the utter madness.

PS. CVs, seriously, TO HELL WITH YOU! I can think of so many words but I just cannot bring myself to swear at you on such an auspicious day of Diwali, but pray tell me which version of Ramayan did you read? One where Raavan triumphed over every last piece of good? Is this why you think we celebrate Diwali? Want me to give you a quick lesson on the significance underlying this festival?

PPS. Samir and Keerti, I still adore the two of you together but I feel so SORRY for you as well because of the sheer nonsense you are enacting onscreen. The writers have pretty much used a hammer and beaten the life out of both your characters. I don't know whether the Kunal-Siddhi I love can be redeemed but thank you for putting up with the shit as long as you have and as long as you probably will in the future.

PPPS. This may have been discussed so sorry if I am repeating myself. A lot of people may not agree to this post, but honestly, I see no other way of taking the horrifying mess they have created forward. If anything, atleast Kunal will do something useful in his life Thumbs Up

Note: Just a request to everyone on the DT's recommendation, this thread is aimed only to discuss long term repercussions of what is currently being shown in the show/ what Abhay-Siddhi will face in the future/ how Kunal will or will not deal with them. Please keep general frustration/venting associated with the show limited to the frustration thread. Additionally, please no unnecessary bashing of characters or actors. Thank you and sorry if this sounds preachy..lol.. :)

Edited by DeepShadow - 12 November 2012 at 9:45pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidasankari.badssan_aishrupasii.amdeepti.mMalarkodiIndomitableKarthiN90-Hima-eshi.nlrpmenonRush2220awesumsonia-Rani

deepti.m Senior Member
deepti.m
deepti.m

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
bang on deep shadow(sorry don't know your real name) now i want to see kunal as a angray man who give them a good lesson.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadowRush2220HitchHiker_

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Deep Shadow,

Loved,Loved,LOVED your post.Yes,it's soon going to make a big circle.Sidhi,in the name of sacrifice has made a joke of the divine emotion called Love,and as Kunal rightly mentioned,made a straight forward,hard working person nothing less than a vegetable for 9 long years.She has put him through hell.I still don't understand why she is trying to protect him from things,when she can simply depend on him to make things alright.Sacrifice that she is showing,is in fact,cowardice.She cannot face it together with KC,so she takes the easy way and goes mute.KC is again left confused and miserable,and what did she gain ultimately??

If this marriage is not fake,then I want him to come back strong,less merciful,strong willed,a loner indeed,thawing only for the kids.He should kick all the D...d...d...iwans out,to the outer space where they belong to,really.I feel for the kids,and I still don't get why the super creatives roped in the kids if they were going to mutilate  Ramayana.

I feel sorry for the actors,because I am sure they know the show is now going to be a sinking ship.If Samir is going to stay back,I admire him,because I am sure he is going to do that for his fans.

CVs,less said the better,because sometimes I feel they should just make a show for themselves and ruin it to the extreme extent by inculcating all the horror they weave up in the name of creativity.That might give them some relief.

Once again,superb post,honest and realistic.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishDeepShadoweshi.nlRush2220

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Well said deepshadow...hereafter no more sympathy for siddhi...In the name of sacrifice,,,she is breaking kunal's heart again and again...srly want kunal to take revenge on them,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadowRush2220HitchHiker_

rupasi Senior Member
rupasi
rupasi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
good post deepshadow...i havnt watch the episode yet and i will nt watch parichay again ...its final goodbye for me...though if i can i want to sue ekta and her bunch of joket called cv ..bt from whatever informations i could gather from discussions in the forum...it doesnt matter anymore whether kunal turns negative positive or neutral...bcos simply they have destroyed sinal ...siddhi mata ki tho jai ho...dont have any words for her just felt like giving her left right and centre...the show is beyond redemption they have mocked every character, medical science dont know wat is left to be mocked again..why dont they shut the shop...let parichay rot in helll...sorry deep just show ur note..

Edited by rupasi - 12 November 2012 at 8:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadowRush2220

DeepShadow Goldie
DeepShadow
DeepShadow

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
@deep.m: Call me Riya :)

Originally posted by rpmenon

Deep Shadow,

Loved,Loved,LOVED your post.Yes,it's soon going to make a big circle.Sidhi,in the name of sacrifice has made a joke of the divine emotion called Love,and as Kunal rightly mentioned,made a straight forward,hard working person nothing less than a vegetable for 9 long years.She has put him through hell.I still don't understand why she is trying to protect him from things,when she can simply depend on him to make things alright.Sacrifice that she is showing,is in fact,cowardice.She cannot face it together with KC,so she takes the easy way and goes mute.KC is again left confused and miserable,and what did she gain ultimately??

If this marriage is not fake,then I want him to come back strong,less merciful,strong willed,a loner indeed,thawing only for the kids.He should kick all the D...d...d...iwans out,to the outer space where they belong to,really.I feel for the kids,and I still don't get why the super creatives roped in the kids if they were going to mutilate  Ramayana.

I feel sorry for the actors,because I am sure they know the show is now going to be a sinking ship.If Samir is going to stay back,I admire him,because I am sure he is going to do that for his fans.

Thank for appreciating my post :)

That is exactly what I want from Kunal. He has been sad, lonely, miserable and helpless till now, but with things being pulled to such an extreme, I would be horribly disappointed if he once again took to binge drinking and moping away using shayaris to deal with the situation. He needs to be ruthless and this time, we can do away with the unnecessary falling and catching romance. He told Siddhi a while back that she would witness his hate, I think NOW would be a great time to put his words to actions. 

I don't think Samir and Keerti can walk away from this mess at their will and fancy, I am sure they have contractual obligations to fulfill but what I hope is that Samir can talk some sense to Ekta. I'm not sure if he is happy or unhappy with this track and he has already put his foot down about so many things previously, but if he could have a word on why the audience is being subjected to so much stupidity, it might do the show some good. Samir is friends with Ekta, so its ok, Keerti rather not say anything, she is still a newcomer and Ekta can destroy her future in a matter of minutes :( . Ekta has anyways successfully destroyed the show, don't want any personal damage for the actors careers.

Edited by DeepShadow - 12 November 2012 at 9:06pm

rpmenonRush2220

anna11 Newbie
anna11
anna11

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
I've decided to quit watching this show if whatever just happened is true and they keep it up in the next two episodes. But I'm giving it another shot, and if it's not a dream or something and rather what happened is real or even if siddhi married abhay under some circumstances, then that'll be it - then that's gonna be the last episode of that show i watch. .. If Siddhi had not made all those promises to Kunal just recently, then it would be another thing, but what she just did seems like the ultimate betrayal and revenge (for her being in jail so long for his sake), which doesn't go along with her character. Just sitting here and watching 'stupidity' annoys me.

Edited by anna11 - 13 November 2012 at 3:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupasiDeepShadowrpmenonKarthiN90

sarah_singh Senior Member
sarah_singh
sarah_singh

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=DeepShadow]
Siddhi, honestly, I have had it with you. Nothing, absolutely NOTHING can redeem what you are putting Kunal through. I have spent days supporting Siddhi's character ever since the leap, no matter how stupid her reasoning, at least I could sympathize with her decision 9 years ago, but NOT anymore. Siddhi should have told Kunal the truth, or at least hinted towards the fact that she was being forced into this marriage but NO, she did none of that. NINE YEARS SIDDHI...NINE YEARS..and you still don't have the guts to stand up for yourself or your love? Why are you putting Kunal through the same HELL he has been through already? Have you not tortured him enough? Why did you stop him at the station when THIS is eventually what things boiled down to? What happened to the promise of talking and not letting any misunderstandings come between you and Kunal just a few days ago? You have been through hell yourself, you have put Kunal through hell and for what? For such a sick and sorrowful end? I supported you once but now no more, as much as Abhay, Kunal needs to show Siddhi the bigger picture, she CANNOT be constantly BULLIED into ruining her and other peoples life, she CANNOT be a forever SACRIFICING devi, she CANNOT torture the people around her by giving them hope and then SNATCHING away the happiness ruthlessly. She CANNOT, she just CANNOT anymore.

I am not sure what the circumstances are that forced Siddhi into the marriage  or  for her silence -- but what i dont understand is everyone so upset that Kunals FEELINGS are HURT ---

Yes Siddhi spent 9 years in jail to keep Kunal out of jail where he would have rotted as all evidence were destroyed by the devil who masterminded everything --- she DID HARD TIME for him -- & what did he DO  with the TRUTH
1. He first wanted to know why she called him a murder in open court --- which was most important, not a question about how she went through 9 years, of his son or any guilt that she did it for him ---
2. He sent her back alone to Diwans house to clear things with a raging Abhay who he just spoke to so that she can come home  --- I mean he just told her we will do everything together, so why not accompany her to clear the mess he was partly responsible for as Abhay had confided his feelings, intention to marry & even announced his wedding plans in front of him ---
3.  What did he do with the TRUTH he got about richa - slapped her , told her everything & sent her out fuming to change other people's kismat so that he will always be hers ---

Some feel that the shock of the wedding & the fast pace it went were too much for him to handle so thats why he did not stop Abhay from putting the mangalsutra on her --- But if a man fails to fight & protect his wife & family why are we expecting Siddhi to have done what was needed - after all things may have been difficult for her to handle & maybe she is doing what is in the best interest of her loved ones. 
At the end of the day its a MANS responsibility to protect his family - so he needs to MANUP & believe her SMS which said come take me home & DO SOMETHING ABOUT It ---if he really trusted  Siddhi & understood her he will realist there is something wrong ---

No offence to anyone just my POV --- 

Silamburainbowgirl

Go to top