Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
  • 13 Nov 2012
  • Hindustan Times (Mumbai)
  • Kavita Awaasthi kavita.awaasthi@ hindustantimes. com

Lights, diyas, action

Actors from the small screen tell us what they like best about Diwali

Despite their busy schedules, actors from the TV industry are extremely excited about Diwali. Here, they share their experiences and tell us how they plan to celebrate the special day this year.

Ankita Lokhande

"I have always loved the festival of lights. Making rangolis and bursting crackers is so much fun! The different varieties of sweets that are made at home make this my time of indulgence. This is the only time in the year I get to bond with my family and close friends. Of course, as always, the celebrations depend on our shoot schedule. Hope we wrap up soon."

Hiten Tejwani

"Though Diwali is about happiness and revelry, the one thing I don't like about it is the noise pollution. As a kid, my brothers and I once decided to buy crackers and then sell them to others at a higher rate, and make profits. We made a lot of money that year, and bought fancier crackers. It was the best Diwali ever."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Aanchal..1sanghamitra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HT[M]-Light.Diya,Action-Hiten/Anky" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IamGaladrielFan

IamGaladrielFan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
tss

Post Reply New Post

Go to top