Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
  • 13 Nov 2012
  • Hindustan Times (Mumbai)
  • Kavita Awaasthi kavita.awaasthi@hindustantimes.com

'DIWALI IS FAMILY TIME AND FUN WITH FRIENDS'

Vivian D'sena and Drashti Dhami, lead actors of a popular TV show, talk about all things fun and festive, and ask you to be safe

They might share an awkward love-hate relationship on-screen, but in real life, Madhubala's lead actors Vivian D'Sena (who plays RK) and Drashti Dhami (Madhubala) get along like a house on fire. As they pose for us, the duo talk candidly about their favourite Diwali memories and what they like most about the festival.

Uploaded with ImageShack.usPHOTO: AMLAN DUTTADrashti Dhami and Vivian D'Sena shot exclusively for HT Caf

VIVIAN D'SENA

"My grandmother used to make Chhappan Bhog and we were not allowed to touch it until the puja was over. As a kid, I used to love bursting the rassi bomb, which is lit and then thrown up in the air. But after my father warned me about how dangerous that could be, I stopped. This Diwali my future in-laws are in Mumbai, and I will celebrate it with them. This festival is special for me. It means happiness, lights, family time and having fun with friends, not to mention, loads of shopping and stuffing my mouth with sweets."

DRASHTI DHAMI

"Until a few years ago, I would enjoy bright lights and the sound of crackers on my terrace every Diwali. But I've realised that the smoke and residue from them was neither good for the environment nor me. Since then, I have taken it upon myself to celebrate the festival with the same vigour, but in an environment-friendly manner. Indulging in the delectable sweets, shopping, and decorating the house with diyas and rangolis is just as satisfying and fun. Have a happy and safe Diwali."

Previous StoryNext Story

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 November 2012 at 8:22pm

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4usuman17tchoudhuryantra23jenny8891-suzzie-harshiti4evertelevision9NiharikaNeha777ssg24TinkJiaDDVivianPWIRKramesh90JubilantJasleendesigrl4141mangaloreprema_ks-kavita-springs-Dimple-angelaraftanubagsamidsamid4ever4loveSimple-Girlzoya_naziyaanu_sakshimanid0-SD-0desaitTanuDDianAngadzgirlpatakha-guddi-Veritaserum-Angel-33Little_Mermaid.Killer_DeviLprava55663rs12345maanluvsgeetmemad-Hoor-BasiliskSahiPakdeHainswan20Meenah.ShreeYaa.Billu-MaammaCroppedHorizon.-SmexyGhost-Sandy-Naz--Udhay---PuNiTh-kirti_fiji-LetItGo-manesha76leverne-Nafisa-Ziva01_Sparkles_.hayaat.leelaa9-chrys-

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Man they look awesome together 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Billu-Maamma

-PuNiTh- IF-Stunnerz
-PuNiTh-
-PuNiTh-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Nice
--Zehnaseeb-- IF-Stunnerz
--Zehnaseeb--
--Zehnaseeb--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
TFS Tanu..they r looking awesome..
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutieTeju

TFS Tanu..they r looking awesome..

Yh Embarrassed
desigrl414 Goldie
desigrl414
desigrl414

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Such a nice picture!! Very cute!!
-suzzie- Groupbie
-suzzie-
-suzzie-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing..
they look damn good in tht pic..
.ShreeYaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.ShreeYaa.
.ShreeYaa.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...
DVD look lovely in tht picture..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index