Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Hum Aapke Hai Kaun?: Ayaan/Humeira (Ayra) AT (Page 83)

lopli Goldie
lopli
lopli

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
I wonder how Ayaan finds out that Humaira is the one sending those messages. Humaria is not so innocent as she looks, she wrote Jaanu in her first letter, that was cute. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah.Anamika.kankabhor...Jes...

.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lopli

I wonder how Ayaan finds out that Humaira is the one sending those messages. Humaria is not so innocent as she looks, she wrote Jaanu in her first letter, that was cute. 

I'm guessing Humeira made the entire set up and called Ayaan there? I think by sending all these letters, she might send one telling him to meet her there. It's actually a really pretty set-up. I love the lights and candles and especially the ladder-like thing.
Qubool Hai - Set Up!

And in the last picture as well, she's the one who seems to be making the move into a hug?Qubool Hai - Ayaan and Humeira - Ketki Kadam and Vikrant Massey So it's definitely going to be Humeira that confesses first. 

shanryWafahkankabhor...Jes...

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anamika.

Originally posted by Wafah

Humeira has so much guilt on her face. Finally! 

There's going to be a BTS on the Hum Tum song as well, right?

Yeah because she realized this time it was she who hurt him (among others) with her behavior. Like this it makes sense for her to propose since she's completely pushed him away. 

I also liked how Humeira called Nikhat out on her behavior too. It might be true that now Humeira has no reason to be heart broken but Nikhat shouldn't give up on life either and her own esteem. 

I hope there is a BTS for Humeira and Ayaan as well versus just Asad and Zoya but not sure. They truly don't get enough love and most of the comments on the article were pushing for more Asad and Zoya photos and videos. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanry.Anamika....Jes...

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anamika.

Originally posted by lopli

I'm guessing Humeira made the entire set up and called Ayaan there? I think by sending all these letters, she might send one telling him to meet her there. It's actually a really pretty set-up. I love the lights and candles and especially the ladder-like thing.
Qubool Hai - Set Up!

And in the last picture as well, she's the one who seems to be making the move into a hug?Qubool Hai - Ayaan and Humeira - Ketki Kadam and Vikrant Massey So it's definitely going to be Humeira that confesses first. 

Yeah looks like that.. There was tata sky spoiler that Humeira will propose Ayaan after knowing truth..
Can anyone tell me, is that store room??
.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Yeah because she realized this time it was she who hurt him (among others) with her behavior. Like this it makes sense for her to propose since she's completely pushed him away. 

I also liked how Humeira called Nikhat out on her behavior too. It might be true that now Humeira has no reason to be heart broken but Nikhat shouldn't give up on life either and her own esteem. 

I hope there is a BTS for Humeira and Ayaan as well versus just Asad and Zoya but not sure. They truly don't get enough love and most of the comments on the article were pushing for more Asad and Zoya photos and videos. 

Yeah, Nikhat as understanding and mature as she is, isn't doing that much better than Humeira with marrying Farhan. But I think in her case, she's just so scared that there's no future out there for her except this. She really does think that she's ugly and dark. The whole rearing in her house for girls is all wrong. Nikhat, Humeira and even Najma are all too young to get married! They had their whole life ahead of them. I wish they showed more independence with the girls. Nikhat could get a career and support herself. She's make a great therapist! LOL

I hope they show Ayaan and Humeira as well. They have shown the hug BTS before and I think if they give the spoiler pictures of them, it would be a bit pointless to not show it now? Asad and Zoya will always be the lead couple but I don't know why AyRa don't get more appreciation. Vikrant is a fantastic actor. He outshines everyone in his scenes. And their story is really cute too!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nawshiWafahSabhayata

.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
@kankabhor It does look like a storeroom!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhor

lopli Goldie
lopli
lopli

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
^Anamika: I agree it does look like that Humaira is initiating a hug, I was really hoping we had get a confession this week seems like it won't be this week. I was hoping that maybe they already confessed and Ayaan decorated the store room for Humaira.
But it does seem that Humaira did everything, I really want to see Ayaan truly show her his love, all this time he has shown his care by getting angry at her for not taking her medicines, but he hasn't really apologized for hurting her. 
I really hope when Humaira does propose, Ayaan apologizes and we get a full love confession from his side. 

indradhanushsWafah.Anamika.Sabhayata

shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
I truly like this jodi and if the general predictions are true about Humeira confessing and initiating the whole store room/loft scene - good for her, go girl!

At least she's not waiting around for someone to do the deed for her and with a hard head like Ayaan unless you are direct, it won't get through to him.

Thank you Nikhat in getting this sorted which means we should be in for a treat with a beautiful romantic scene next week. Smile 

Wafah.Anamika.Sabhayata-Eris-

Go to top