Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Hum Aapke Hai Kaun?: Ayaan/Humeira (Ayra) AT (Page 8)

Rhapsody Senior Member
Rhapsody
Rhapsody

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Yes, I'm also wondering how their relationship is going to play out from here on out! Clearly he understands her, but the desperation Razia has to get them married along with the fact that he shies away from actual commitment really has me wondering how everything is going to turn out. I like that he understands Humaira's state of mind, but at the same time, does he really understand how much she cares about him?

Shruhumaya and _MagnificentM_, you have been added!

shruarvi Senior Member
shruarvi
shruarvi

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Rhapsody] Yes, I'm also wondering how their relationship is going to play out from here on out! Clearly he understands her, but the desperation Razia has to get them married along with the fact that he shies away from actual commitment really has me wondering how everything is going to turn out. I like that he understands Humaira's state of mind, but at the same time, does he really understand how much she cares about him

Edited by shruarvi - 21 December 2012 at 8:14pm
Shruhumaya Newbie
Shruhumaya
Shruhumaya

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lopli

Hi guys i feel this AT is under appreciated and does not have much conversation, we should try to move this forward. So how did everyone like the Humaya scene we had today. I found it to be awesome finally Ayaan was shown as a serious guy, he is affected by Humaira's behavior and he got worried about her behavior after seeing her worried about the picture. I really like how he instantly sensed danger and went after her.
yes there is a need of active participation under this...its worth watching ayaan n humera scenes... For the first tym ayaan could read her state of mind... I wish the bond btwn them strenghtens even more frm now onwards...
Shruhumaya Newbie
Shruhumaya
Shruhumaya

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rhapsody

Yes, I'm also wondering how their relationship is going to play out from here on out! Clearly he understands her, but the desperation Razia has to get them married along with the fact that he shies away from actual commitment really has me wondering how everything is going to turn out. I like that he understands Humaira's state of mind, but at the same time, does he really understand how much she cares about him?

Shruhumaya and _MagnificentM_, you have been added!
thanq..:) ayaan thinks wat humera feels for him is just friendship, he need to knw those feelings r above that...let him realise that soon...
ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Hey, add me too! Smile
anaghakaran IF-Rockerz
anaghakaran
anaghakaran

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
me too a big fan ayaan-humera pair..dey r cute together..ayan wil never suits zoya..i wanna see more ayaan-humera scenes..i watch d show especially for dem n ayaan's funny talkings..am nw eagerly waitin 2 watch mondays epi..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanou

lopli Goldie
lopli
lopli

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
So how did everyone joing the Humaya scenes today, I felt that the creatives are changing their track it looked like Ayaan has developed some feelings for Humaira or at least he has acknowledged that Humaira feels something more towards him then friendship when he asked her about her wanting to go on a date with him.  Todays humaya scenes were awesome especially the ones in Humaira's room. I think creatives should move their story forward, both brother falling for the same girl seems repetitive. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanoueternal_love

eternal_love Senior Member
eternal_love
eternal_love

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Agree! The scene in Humayras room was very cute! It seems like Ayaan is starting to realize his feelings for her, but I'm sure he won't easily to agree to nikaah :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanouanaghakaran

Go to top