Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Hum Aapke Hai Kaun?: Ayaan/Humeira (Ayra) AT (Page 74)

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 3286

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anamika.


Aha! No pressure! Take your time and make it when you want to! (But I will still keep bothering you until you make it. Big smile)

Hahaha had to get it out of my head...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Anamika.

Rhapsody Senior Member
Rhapsody
Rhapsody

Joined: 08 October 2007
Posts: 918

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Humeira would find reciprocal love soon.. so Ayan is going to tell her?


Haha only if she give him the chance! Nowadays she's not too interested in listening to anything he says, lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Anamika.

lopli Goldie
lopli
lopli

Joined: 24 October 2007
Posts: 1008

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
^I agree with you, like in the precap how she said, it can't be worst than looking at you, now I have a feeling that Ayaan will stay away from her, but I really hope he finds out soon that she wants exactly the opposite. 
It will be so cute to see Ayaan hiding his face whenever Humaira comes, because that is what the old fun loving Ayaan would do. 
.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Joined: 05 June 2006
Posts: 4740

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Humaya

Does anyone know when this aired? I stopped watching QH a while ago. But came across this and thought it was adorable! Could the scenes with the old Ayaan (Rishab) also be posted on the front page?

Aww, that's so cute! I love Vikrant and he's definitely a better actor but I sometimes miss the fun, crazy Ayaan that Rishabh was.

I just kinda stalked your GIFs, Rhapsody. And you really should open up a thread for your AyRa work! They're so good and unfortunately there isn't much in the CG. Do you mind if your work is used?

.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Joined: 05 June 2006
Posts: 4740

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Originally posted by .Anamika.


Aha! No pressure! Take your time and make it when you want to! (But I will still keep bothering you until you make it. Big smile)

Hahaha had to get it out of my head...


Damn that was fast!
Rhapsody Senior Member
Rhapsody
Rhapsody

Joined: 08 October 2007
Posts: 918

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anamika.

Originally posted by Humaya

Does anyone know when this aired? I stopped watching QH a while ago. But came across this and thought it was adorable! Could the scenes with the old Ayaan (Rishab) also be posted on the front page?

Aww, that's so cute! I love Vikrant and he's definitely a better actor but I sometimes miss the fun, crazy Ayaan that Rishabh was.

I just kinda stalked your GIFs, Rhapsody. And you really should open up a thread for your AyRa work! They're so good and unfortunately there isn't much in the CG. Do you mind if your work is used?



Thanks! And haha I don't mind at all if my work is used, but it's too much to keep a handle on to cross post my stuff on tumblr and on here! (also the formatting on this site is kind of annoying since it's so easy to set up gifsets on Tumblr)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Anamika.

.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Joined: 05 June 2006
Posts: 4740

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rhapsody



Thanks! And haha I don't mind at all if my work is used, but it's too much to keep a handle on to cross post my stuff on tumblr and on here! (also the formatting on this site is kind of annoying since it's so easy to set up gifsets on Tumblr)

Alright then, I shall definitely creep some more and find some awesome work to use! Smile

Rhapsody Senior Member
Rhapsody
Rhapsody

Joined: 08 October 2007
Posts: 918

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anamika.

Originally posted by Rhapsody



Thanks! And haha I don't mind at all if my work is used, but it's too much to keep a handle on to cross post my stuff on tumblr and on here! (also the formatting on this site is kind of annoying since it's so easy to set up gifsets on Tumblr)

Alright then, I shall definitely creep some more and find some awesome work to use! Smile



All my Ketki/Vikrant/Ayra stuff can be found here! :D

http://stardusted.tumblr.com/tagged/ketki-kadam
http://stardusted.tumblr.com/tagged/vikrant-massey

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl09.Anamika.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AyRa SS: Ek Main Au Ek Tu - Completed!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: .Anamika.   Replies: 67   Views: 12634

.Anamika. 67 12634 30 December 2013 at 6:12am by AyRa_Rocks
Kaun Apna, Kaun Paraya

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: starsinmyeyes   Replies: 84   Views: 5954

starsinmyeyes 84 5954 22 August 2013 at 12:49am by starsinmyeyes
old ayaan vs new ayaan

2 3

Author: ChandniAdvay   Replies: 19   Views: 3474

ChandniAdvay 19 3474 18 May 2013 at 8:53am by flipfl0p
educated ayaan replaced uneducated ayaan.

Author: Amit.Ghangas   Replies: 6   Views: 1769

Amit.Ghangas 6 1769 13 May 2013 at 12:14pm by kany
Choto Ayaan same as bada Ayaan

2

Author: an_k   Replies: 11   Views: 2585

an_k 11 2585 10 January 2013 at 11:40am by -ElmoFuj-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index