Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Hum Aapke Hai Kaun?: Ayaan/Humeira (Ayra) AT (Page 69)

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Ok i have finally seen the promo.I dont know what the actual storyline will be but promo does indicate towards zoyaan.I mean they may not fall in love but they will definately be in some kind of relationship may be a compromise or something.Someone told me that QH promos are generally misleading and whatever they show in promo doesnt happen hope this is the same case as well.

AdvayxChandni IF-Dazzler
AdvayxChandni
AdvayxChandni

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
OMG ! Humeira has a hole in her heart Cry
.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
So we know Humeira's problem now. I had a suspicion that it was respiratory but it's cardiac. 
SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
i think the hole is curable.. so i dont fear her dying..
but i do see a mangalpuri Aayan coming Day Dreaming
lopli Goldie
lopli
lopli

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Okay so todays Ayra scene was amazing and sad, they always have to make it a physical problem. Now Humaira is going to stop taking her medicines lets see how Ayaan finds out. I don't want anything to happen to Humaira, Ayra needs to have their full love story. 
On a side note, Humaira was supposed to eat mirch, they were in the clothes that was shown in the interview, but they did not show it today and they had changed their clothes does that mean that no mirchi scene, I was waiting for that. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiyapaaQueen

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lopli

Okay so todays Ayra scene was amazing and sad, they always have to make it a physical problem. Now Humaira is going to stop taking her medicines lets see how Ayaan finds out. I don't want anything to happen to Humaira, Ayra needs to have their full love story. 
On a side note, Humaira was supposed to eat mirch, they were in the clothes that was shown in the interview, but they did not show it today and they had changed their clothes does that mean that no mirchi scene, I was waiting for that. 

OMG i didnt even notice that! Ouch

lets wait for tomorrow?

I think Aayan finds out and she is saved from killing herself and out of ANGER that he stopped her.. she eats the mirchi..its possible.. we need to wait i guess LOL i dont think they cut it!

bit I think the mangalpuri Aayan needs to happen so he tells her that he loves her Embarrassed
AdvayxChandni IF-Dazzler
AdvayxChandni
AdvayxChandni

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Mirchi scene is still to come bcoz ayaan and humeira were wearing different clothes in the scene to what they were wearing today Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SabhayataSiyapaaQueen

.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

i think the hole is curable.. so i dont fear her dying..
but i do see a mangalpuri Aayan coming Day Dreaming
Not all holes in the heart are actually fatal. And most can close up on their own as well over time. In fact, most of them will close in the first year or at least when the child is in pre-school. They can use a catheter to close up an atrial septal defect or ventricular septal defect or opt for surgeries for larger holes too. It's weird that Humeira's so old now and she still has this hole. I've never heard of someone in their 20s still having this problem.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WafahSiyapaaQueen

Go to top