Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Hum Aapke Hai Kaun?: Ayaan/Humeira (Ayra) AT (Page 65)

lopli Goldie
lopli
lopli

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Hi guys so just right now I was watching old Armaan and Riddhima scene, the one were Riddhima dares Armaan to eat the mirchi waali dal similar to the scene in Hum dil de chuke sanam. Since we all know that Humaira is going to eat mirchi, wouldn't it be cool if Ayaan actually took jam, honey, or sugar to her afterwards. I mean we have seen where the heroin gives jam, or honey to the hero after he eats mirchi, it would be the first time a hero feeding heroin the jam or honey. I would love to watch how Humaira throws it away a couple of times and then finally eats it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabhayata

.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

@lopli, I think Ayaan really does love her. But hes confused about how to convince her that he does. And we know how unpredictable he can be emotionally. He goes to extremes of everything. So I guess seeing Humeira avoid him and constantly push him away, hes just trying to leave her alone and give her some space.

@ iqii, I kinda like the black jacket he wearshehe. Rishab used to wear a lot of leather jackets and it went well with his biker image. But I think with Vikrant, if they give him a more hipster look, it would look adorable on him! He looked so good in the Serial!

Bipolar disorder is a mood disorder and although Humeiras been pretty depressed lately, she hasnt gotten to that manic part of it. And she hasnt had episodes of depression and mania one after the other right? Manic people are very impulsive and have huge amounts of energy. Humeiras never really been impulsive. I dont think it could be bipolar.

I think the whole point of making Humeira the sweet little positive girl was to show that such an offsrpring can result from an evil woman like Razia. Ultimately, Humeira might be the person who will result in her own mothers downfall. I dont get how she could ever turn negative. This is the girl thats been in love with Ayaan her entire life and never even thought about another guy!

I don't see Zoyaan happening. It's just not right. No matter how angry Ayaan could possibly be at Asad for something, he wouldn't marry Zoya. What good would that do?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

parthianglory.WafahSabhayata

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
^ anamika thats bang on correct of the description, but she just got off the medication right? So we have to wait an see maybe shell be shown becomin impulsive and angry and hence she throws something ar aayan? And out of punishment to sel she may eat the mirchi? I think we can say she has it or doesnt unless we see where gul is taking it.. But she just got off the med today so we have to wait for the effects to kick in. The meds would have supressed her symptoms all this while hence he has never showed those periods of swings from depression to euphoria to impulsivity.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah.Anamika.Sabhayata

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Btw how cute does vikrant look in the serial!!' Omggg so cute!

.Anamika.

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
And also i dont even mind what mental illness humz has but i just wamna see aayan be there for her through her difficulties! I wanna see aayan take care of humzzz so damm cute!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Anamika.Sabhayata

.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Oh, I see what you mean. Her medication could have been suppressing it. But hasnt Humeira always had some illness since she was a child? Bipolar isnt very common with children and its usually not diagnosed very early. But if she has some sort of psychological disorder, she could have recently developed it? I always thought she had some sort of respiratory problem because she used to have trouble breathing when Rishab was Ayaan but after the Rajni episode, weve seen that stress can free her alter ego too. So it could be something else. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkiiscoolWafah

parthianglory. Goldie
parthianglory.
parthianglory.

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anamika.

He looks totally babe here. Some would even say, drool worthy (Sreenidhi, if you're reading!Wink)

Why can't he be styled like this all the time?!

Vikrant seriously needs to cut his hair and wear glasses all the time!

I wonder how he'd look in corporate wear? Which begs the question,  does Ayaan actually do anything? Like work? He's a graduate right? How long is he just going to sit around, unemployed? 

Sabhayata

.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
^ Haha doesn't he?! When I saw this video, I thought he was just adorable! 

Ayaan has graduated, right? . I've always wondered what he could do now that he's done. But I guess he's a rich spoilt brat. 

Sabhayata

Go to top