Qubool Hai

Hum Aapke Hai Kaun?: Ayaan/Humeira (Ayra) AT - Page 62

AyRalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
'Koi important massage nahi hai.. Koi idiot hai jo pareshan kar raha hai' - Ayaan ðŸ¤£
Humeria reaction 

LOL ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Im hoping it's today!😆 I have no clue about all the twists and stuff but it should air today but since I'm excited I know I'll be disappointed and it might air tomorrow and I won't be getting home from uni till 8 in the evening toomorrow!:( I can't wait for that long. Those spoilers got me really excited!

But even if the twist is coming on 11th as you said, that should have nothing to do with this romantic sequence. We can have few romantic scenes for both couples before heading for the heart-break. Don't you think?

Aww man, be positive! Maybe there won't be a heart break! Okay that's just being delusional. The serial itself is bipolar. The storage-room scene wasn't shown today but Badi bi trying to help Humeira was shown. Maybe all this was actually her idea! Damn, Badi bi's a romantic at heart! 

I think it'll be shown later this week though. The maha twist episode might take up the whole 30 minutes in just revealing the twist so that's why I feel that it has to be done before.
Edited by .Anamika. - 10 years ago
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Qubool-Hai-Humaira-Rajni-Ayans-love-and-romantic-sequence/31840
Humaya thumbnail
Thought I'd share this:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVp4WxwdrDk[/YOUTUBE]

.Anamika. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jaan.

Hi everyone;
free to use, please don't hotlink

This is so cute!
AyRalicious thumbnail
I seriously want a ViTki interview so badly ðŸ˜³
AyRalicious thumbnail
was going through some of vikrant 's earlier interviews ... n just wanted to share what he said about ketki 😳

'She's a wonderful girl to work with. She is young, just 21, from Pune. And I am just getting to know all of them. They are a family and I am trying to be a part of that. Working with Ketki is excellent " she is a nice actor and impulsive, like her real self. She is very cool with the work she does; we chat a lot and exchange a lot of info about each other. That personal touch is there. She is fun and great to be with off screen'.- vikrant Massey

love ViTki
lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
^iqii, wow that's nice Vikrant is awesome, glad they are friends and like to work with each other, because it shows through their scene. They are doing an awesome job together. 
TFS
.Anamika. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iqii

was going through some of vikrant 's earlier interviews ... n just wanted to share what he said about ketki 😳

'She's a wonderful girl to work with. She is young, just 21, from Pune. And I am just getting to know all of them. They are a family and I am trying to be a part of that. Working with Ketki is excellent " she is a nice actor and impulsive, like her real self. She is very cool with the work she does; we chat a lot and exchange a lot of info about each other. That personal touch is there. She is fun and great to be with off screen'.- vikrant Massey

love ViTki

haha! Impulsive?

Whoa, when was this interview? Can you link us please, Iqii?
AyRalicious thumbnail
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/vikrant-massey-i-dont-care-about-being-compared-to-rishab-sinha/

enjoy 😃