Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: iqii

was going through some of vikrant 's earlier interviews ... n just wanted to share what he said about ketki 😳

'She's a wonderful girl to work with. She is young, just 21, from Pune. And I am just getting to know all of them. They are a family and I am trying to be a part of that. Working with Ketki is excellent " she is a nice actor and impulsive, like her real self. She is very cool with the work she does; we chat a lot and exchange a lot of info about each other. That personal touch is there. She is fun and great to be with off screen'.- vikrant Massey

love ViTki

Awwwhhh My shipper heart can't take this much happiness! They are so effin' adorable. Totally love them<333
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Btw I loved their little scene we got today. Their BG music is so perfect<3 I don't think we'll be getting romantic sequence tomorrow cuz of all the drama in Khan mansion so Friday probably:(  
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lopli

I loved the mini eyelock scene we had today, and their other tune was back as well. It expressed so much feeling both wanted to say something. Ayaan didn't worrying about her reaction, while Humaira felt guilty.

Although, Humaira asking Nuzzat why Ayaan wouldn't see her, does she not know the answer? She is the one who told him to not come in front of her and he would have done that if he was in love with her, this is what Ayaan is doing, Humaira should take the hint that he does loved her. 

I think she knows that he loves her at this point. I don't think it's so much why Ayaan won't talk to her, since she knows she drove him away, its more so she doesn't know how to get to talk to him without him running away. Confessions are hard, and by the time she can muster her courage Ayaan's gone.
I'm glad Badi Bi, Nuzhat and even Nikhat are on her side...helping and playing cupid. :)
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Sometimes words are just hard to come by...
lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
^Wafah: again great gif thank for making them and posting them 😊. I agree with you confessions are really hard, A flirt like Ayaan has not been able muster enough courage to tell the girl he knows loves him that he loves her back. 
So it's pretty obvious that Humaira is having more difficulty. I really want Ayaan to let out all his feelings towards Humaira, when she tells him. 
Edited by lopli - 10 years ago
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I absolutely loveddd the AyRa scenes in yesterday's epi. Humeira was awesome, I mean that 'LOL' moment when Ayaan called the messages annoying !

Oh... What do I have to do to join this AT ?  Just join in the discussion or anything else?

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iqii

How adorable do they look ??? 😳

Umm... Iqii 😳. Where did you find this ?
They look freaking adorable !!!  ❤️
lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 ^nikki.171: hi you just have to join the discussion, also if you want you can have your name added to the members list on page 1. 
AyRalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki.171

Umm... Iqii 😳. Where did you find this ?
They look freaking adorable !!! ❤️

forum32 posted it on Instagram 😃
DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3707402

My recently written and completed TS😃
M sorry the tap link is nt cumin godknws y😳
Edited by aniiee - 10 years ago