Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AyRalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Does anyone know when will AyRa romantic sequence air? This week or next week? 

No idea hope its this week tho ðŸ˜³
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Wafah

We don't know if Zoya and Ayaan will happen or not. It's been hinted as a possibility so we just have to see how it comes about. It's also possible that it might not happen. So when it comes about we can worry about it then, in the meantime we can enjoy the Ayaan and Humeira romance and the lovely scenes. 

But I don't think the big twist has to be that. Although it is fishy how Zoya falls into Ayaan's arms. 
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Does anyone know when will AyRa romantic sequence air? This week or next week? 

It might be at the end of this week or very early next week because isn't the "maha twist" episode supposed to be on the 11th? So I guess this would have to be before that. 
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Anamika.

It might be at the end of this week or very early next week because isn't the "maha twist" episode supposed to be on the 11th? So I guess this would have to be before that. 

Im hoping it's today!😆 I have no clue about all the twists and stuff but it should air today but since I'm excited I know I'll be disappointed and it might air tomorrow and I won't be getting home from uni till 8 in the evening toomorrow!:( I can't wait for that long. Those spoilers got me really excited!

But even if the twist is coming on 11th as you said, that should have nothing to do with this romantic sequence. We can have few romantic scenes for both couples before heading for the heart-break. Don't you think?
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 10 years ago
lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing the Vitki pic they look so adorable. I want the sequence to be this week and if not. I want some cute scenes this week, hinting towards the sequence!
AyRalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww finally some cute AyRa scenes ðŸ˜³
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: iqii

Just have to wait and watch and let the story unfold ðŸ˜Š

BUT i never want to have this story.i wan AyRa :(
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .Anamika.

But I don't think the big twist has to be that. Although it is fishy how Zoya falls into Ayaan's arms. 

yes guys,me hope that too.i also don't want this to be the twist! :)
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi everyone;
free to use, please don't hotlink

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the mini eyelock scene we had today, and their other tune was back as well. It expressed so much feeling both wanted to say something. Ayaan didn't worrying about her reaction, while Humaira felt guilty.
Although, Humaira asking Nuzzat why Ayaan wouldn't see her, does she not know the answer? She is the one who told him to not come in front of her and he would have done that if he was in love with her, this is what Ayaan is doing, Humaira should take the hint that he does loved her.