Hum Aapke Hai Kaun?: Ayaan/Humeira (Ayra) AT - Page 49

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Wafah

I haven't seen QH from the beginning so just curious what do you mean by a "Mangalpuri Ayaan" ? Also it's kind of scary that Humeira is giving up on life. Hopefully she's caught by Ayaan on dumping her pills since she did seem to throw it out of the window.

Yeah...I was kinda embarrassed to ask this too. I stopped watching QH a while ago after following it in the beginning. 

Humeira is scaring me too. It's okay to love someone a lot but rejection shouldn't push her into losing her hope to live. 
Also, like lopli, I haven't seen the new promo either...I just saw the pictures. Could somebody please post a link?
Mangalpui aayan is in reference to parallel asad. When zoe was in the grave buried alive asad went maha crazy for her and that scne was one of the best in my opinion of qh till date.

So when i say mangalpuri aayan i eant to see ayan in same situation.. Crying out in pain to see humz alive or okay basically
Te promo isnt out yet but IF posted a bts of the promo shoot.. So its linked under a post by mishumptydumpty

Hmm ill link it holdnup!
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/870/qubool-hai/video/293530-tanveer-re-enters-in-the-life-of-asad-and-zoya.htm
Thanks! lol makes more sense now. And man the promo's confusing. No wonder there's a million topics trying to decipher it. 

Not mine but watching this moment I was reminded of the song Dooriyan from Love Aaj Kal...
The last thing Humeira needs is distance from him right now...
Great GIFs Wafah, thanks for posting them! I know how can Ayaan think that she wants distance from him. I really Ayaan somehow notices that humaira is not taking her medicines. 
I just hope humeira gets ok and now Ayaan needs to really take care of her.It was really sad.I hope this makes AyRa stronger.Also i think for her surgery or something she will need something that can come from sibling only.Hence razia will tell everyone that zoya is her sister.I dont knwo just a guess.
Edited by iqii - 10 years ago