Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay so todays Ayra scene was amazing and sad, they always have to make it a physical problem. Now Humaira is going to stop taking her medicines lets see how Ayaan finds out. I don't want anything to happen to Humaira, Ayra needs to have their full love story. 
On a side note, Humaira was supposed to eat mirch, they were in the clothes that was shown in the interview, but they did not show it today and they had changed their clothes does that mean that no mirchi scene, I was waiting for that. 
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lopli

Okay so todays Ayra scene was amazing and sad, they always have to make it a physical problem. Now Humaira is going to stop taking her medicines lets see how Ayaan finds out. I don't want anything to happen to Humaira, Ayra needs to have their full love story. 

On a side note, Humaira was supposed to eat mirch, they were in the clothes that was shown in the interview, but they did not show it today and they had changed their clothes does that mean that no mirchi scene, I was waiting for that. 

OMG i didnt even notice that! 

lets wait for tomorrow?

I think Aayan finds out and she is saved from killing herself and out of ANGER that he stopped her.. she eats the mirchi..its possible.. we need to wait i guess ðŸ˜† i dont think they cut it!

bit I think the mangalpuri Aayan needs to happen so he tells her that he loves her ðŸ˜³
AyRalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mirchi scene is still to come bcoz ayaan and humeira were wearing different clothes in the scene to what they were wearing today ðŸ˜Š
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Shayari-

i think the hole is curable.. so i dont fear her dying..

but i do see a mangalpuri Aayan coming 

Not all holes in the heart are actually fatal. And most can close up on their own as well over time. In fact, most of them will close in the first year or at least when the child is in pre-school. They can use a catheter to close up an atrial septal defect or ventricular septal defect or opt for surgeries for larger holes too. It's weird that Humeira's so old now and she still has this hole. I've never heard of someone in their 20s still having this problem.
RosyRosh thumbnail
guys do visit my post for today as it focuses on Ayra and is rather brief! would love to hear your comments! ðŸ˜³

and this also is more of an assurance post from my side and attempt to make sense of the new promo which focuses on asya and ayra

RosyRosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Anamika.

Not all holes in the heart are actually fatal. And most can close up on their own as well over time. In fact, most of them will close in the first year or at least when the child is in pre-school. They can use a catheter to close up an atrial septal defect or ventricular septal defect or opt for surgeries for larger holes too. It's weird that Humeira's so old now and she still has this hole. I've never heard of someone in their 20s still having this problem.

yup! Im sure she will be perfectly fine!

I wanna see aayan love her so much that the hole fills up! 

how beautiful would that be!
AyRalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want ayaan to take care of her now 
lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys So I have not watched the promo yet can anyone please post the link, Thanks ðŸ˜Š
I really don't want anything happen to Humaira, I really want Ayra and Asya together, I hope that Ayaan asks for Zoya's help to protect Humaira or something revealing that she is her half-sister. 
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Shayari-

i think the hole is curable.. so i dont fear her dying..

but i do see a mangalpuri Aayan coming 

I haven't seen QH from the beginning so just curious what do you mean by a "Mangalpuri Ayaan" ? Also it's kind of scary that Humeira is giving up on life. Hopefully she's caught by Ayaan on dumping her pills since she did seem to throw it out of the window.

-Aiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Anamika.

My nephew was born with small hole in his heart, and the Doctor said it would grow in as he grew.
However it didn't so at a tender 3 years of age he went into open hearth surgery to fix it.
He is fine now and is 5 years old. Also many down syndrome people are born with holes in their hearts.
Sometimes it can be patched and other time its too small, or even a great risk for surgery, to be a problem.