Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: .Anamika.

I don't know why but I really don't think the reason behind the brother's clash could be Zoyaan. It just doesn't make any sense to me. Asad and Zoya love each other so much! And now, Ayaan's really in love with Humeira as well. Even if he was really hurt by something that Asad did, why would he become so impulsive and marry Zoya of all people?

Najma and Nikhat seem to be more of a reason. We've already seen a glimpse of that. But they got over it too. It has to be something really big. It might be due to Zoya's mother's death? Asad would definitely stand by Zoya while Ayaan might believe his father.

Gul's shows are always know for the romantic love stories between the leads so I don't think she would mess that up with QH. But if "Zoyaan" were to happen, I do think that it would garner a lot of TRPs! And that is one thing that scares me. Gul does like her TRPs. 

Well in theory the clash of the brothers has been building up, first with the mothers clashing then now with the sisters. I don't think it will be one particular thing that makes the brother clash. At this juncture there seemed to be a distance between to the brothers. Even as they hugged there was a distance. It's possible that Zoya will be the final straw, though I don't know if it would be because she hooks up with Ayaan for whatever reason or because Asad has to choose between Zoya and Ayaan if there is some sort of clash. Who knows? Personally I hope it isn't because Zoya and Ayaan are linked up. I never watched her previous show but the second/parallel leads go pushed to the back burner from what I heard and so I hope that Ayaan and Humeira don't have the same fate.
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^ Yeah, that's true. It could be a gradual progression. More than anything, I just don't want Ayaan and Humeira to end up like Payal and Akash from IPKKND. But Gul's done a better job with the side characters and their own stories with Qubool Hai. Even the smaller characters like Najma or Badi Bi have somehow been woven into the main storyline. I just don't want them to be forgotten or their characters to be drastically changed. 
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
These zoyaan topics are maha irritating.

Honestly why does eeryone jump to the conclusion that eery time zoya and aayan are shown in same frame that they will get married or somethig.

The promo seems really obvious based in storyline and everything that billi will tell asad that zoe i gaffurs daughter and he will send her to siddiqui house himself ie the blindfold.. Zoe wont be ready to leave him though even if it is her abbu, and aayan and zoe look peeved at eachoter and are face offish so it may be the issue of the murder.

Zoe may find out rashid is guilty of murdering her mom and may want justice, but aayan is obvi against it. Asad is in btw because he wont know to support zoe in getting justice for her mom or support aayan who may play the "he is our abbu!" Card. Asad may side with zoe vecause he hates rashid.

As for the triangle crap im sure its a temporary thing about the new guy. He may show interest in zoe and may fall for her or something.. Cause for a LOVE TRIANGLE, there has to he a third party in love with one of the other two. Aayan loves humeira so it doesnt make sense for him to be involved ina love triangle.

I heard te surbhi jyoti interview and it was maha vague it disnt give anything away about zoyaan at all. And she didnt say"i hope people dont leve the show" shesaid that shows should be given twists to keep people intrigued and hope everyone enjoys it.

Plsu how many times in the past hae we all gotten the zoyaan inklings and nothing materialized? Gul is just doing this to keep us guessing but she clearly put all questions to rest the day she made aayan fall for humeira. If she wanted zoyaan than she didnt hve to show ayra's progressing love story at all.

If zoya and aayan do get together it may be a compromise of some sorts for some reason but there woont be any love or anything in it vecause they both love someone else. Theres no future in it and both ayra and asya have een well established and aregaining popularity as seperate entities. Gul and the ph will be kickin themselves in the ass if they een think about making zoyaan happen.

There done with my rant.

LMFAO.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm gonna kill them if Zoya-Ayaan even gets introduced.. Like Murder.. I hope Gul is listening..

Ayaan and Humera are meant to be together.. he really loves her now if there's a triangle.. CV's are gonna be dead..

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Shayari-

These zoyaan topics are maha irritating.

Honestly why does eeryone jump to the conclusion that eery time zoya and aayan are shown in same frame that they will get married or somethig.

The promo seems really obvious based in storyline and everything that billi will tell asad that zoe i gaffurs daughter and he will send her to siddiqui house himself ie the blindfold.. Zoe wont be ready to leave him though even if it is her abbu, and aayan and zoe look peeved at eachoter and are face offish so it may be the issue of the murder.

Zoe may find out rashid is guilty of murdering her mom and may want justice, but aayan is obvi against it. Asad is in btw because he wont know to support zoe in getting justice for her mom or support aayan who may play the "he is our abbu!" Card. Asad may side with zoe vecause he hates rashid.

As for the triangle crap im sure its a temporary thing about the new guy. He may show interest in zoe and may fall for her or something.. Cause for a LOVE TRIANGLE, there has to he a third party in love with one of the other two. Aayan loves humeira so it doesnt make sense for him to be involved ina love triangle.

I heard te surbhi jyoti interview and it was maha vague it disnt give anything away about zoyaan at all. And she didnt say"i hope people dont leve the show" shesaid that shows should be given twists to keep people intrigued and hope everyone enjoys it.

Plsu how many times in the past hae we all gotten the zoyaan inklings and nothing materialized? Gul is just doing this to keep us guessing but she clearly put all questions to rest the day she made aayan fall for humeira. If she wanted zoyaan than she didnt hve to show ayra's progressing love story at all.

If zoya and aayan do get together it may be a compromise of some sorts for some reason but there woont be any love or anything in it vecause they both love someone else. Theres no future in it and both ayra and asya have een well established and aregaining popularity as seperate entities. Gul and the ph will be kickin themselves in the ass if they een think about making zoyaan happen.

There done with my rant.

LMFAO.

I agree with you here, that even if Zoya and Ayaan come together there will be no love involved. I think it's better to let the story unfold and see how exactly it happens and what happens rather than panic on the Zoya and Ayaan equation. Ayaan has proved that he won't hurt Humeira and Zoya is unlikely to fall for anyone besides Asad. Besides Humeira was also part of the promo. So we will see. 
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wafah
How do you know humeira is also part of the promo.I mean i didnt see her in the pics
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok i have finally seen the promo.I dont know what the actual storyline will be but promo does indicate towards zoyaan.I mean they may not fall in love but they will definately be in some kind of relationship may be a compromise or something.Someone told me that QH promos are generally misleading and whatever they show in promo doesnt happen hope this is the same case as well.
AyRalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG ! Humeira has a hole in her heart ðŸ˜­
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So we know Humeira's problem now. I had a suspicion that it was respiratory but it's cardiac. 
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i think the hole is curable.. so i dont fear her dying..
but i do see a mangalpuri Aayan coming